Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I don't want them to wreck this bond

1000005652.jpg

They are so cute. Aww! 🥺
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Omg. DT note in this very peaceful and almost dead forum. Kya chal raha hai boss? smiley36

I was also wondering how come this almost dead forum got a DT note smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Gotta say that Amayra's acting is good here..I felt bad when Sai's voice cracked 🥲. She is getting better in acting smiley27. I didn't know she is 4 yrs old. Kids at such age struggle to deliver emotional expressions authentically in an artificial setting. She is doing a good job smiley42

Manny_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Did Ganja mess up the timeline again? 🤦‍♂️ Earlier, they showed Aashka pregnant with Sai in a flashback and misbehaving with Rajat's parents. But now, they’re showing that in the past, Rajat caught Aashka and Arsh cheating before Sai conception. So Rajat knew Aashka cheated and still loved her? And what's this logic? Rajat only saw Aashka and Arsh hugging with clothes on, and then he comes down from the human pyramid, and within 5 mins, Arsh already did his deed? And Rajat believed this? 😑 ☠️

Yesh they very much messed up the timeline. The fact that Rajat still had another kid with Aashika even after knowing is ridiculous. I can only assume that he pardoned her for his kid, Kiaan. Then again he getting all surprised about the person with whom she cheated with in the past is pretty stupid smiley36.

1169321 thumbnail

They are so cute. Aww! 🥺

They are ❤️❤️

This little girl is a star, she reminds me of baby Savi

https://x.com/Meena51143543/status/1828980527119929570?t=SwIwlLHn_yerkxBbjQHhAQ&s=19

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Gotta say that Amayra's acting is good here..I felt bad when Sai's voice cracked 🥲. She is getting better in acting smiley27. I didn't know she is 4 yrs old. Kids at such age struggle to deliver emotional expressions authentically in an artificial setting. She is doing a good job smiley42

She has an amazing screen presence too

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Agreed..

Alag hi bhakt log hai vahan...

Reason that I dislike FL...

But loving ghum

Haan right, itna andhbhakti se kya hoga? FL kitni popular hai, yeh toh TRP bata rahi hai. Ghum back to top 2, but Rishta umpa ko bula ke bhi Shahi , trp nahi badh saka—it's down to number 5 now. I saw your post and someone else's a few days ago, where you guys were putting logical reasons behind FL's fake feminism and freeloading habits, but damn, the way people started fighting with selective memory—my god. Like, if we keep praising a fictional character 24/7, it gets super boring. Right now, Sitara's got the two worst FLs: Jhanak, who has zero self-respect, and Abhira, who's all talk, no action. She uses Poddar money and calls herself an independent feminist kween. 😂💀 Ijbol
Edited by Randomlurker - 22 days ago
Rosyme thumbnail
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeh andhbhakti ko jab makers manipulate karte hai naa tabhi mujhe bohot maza aata hai

lol it's hilarious watching andbhakts go all out for a fictional character. The truth is, none of these producers give two shits about legacy or any FL. shahi, ganja, gul, leena—none of them care. they'll wreck FL or ML just for Trp. Shahi type producers are even more badhe wala kaand karne wala, he know a certain fixed crowd will watch his show, so he keeps giving false promises of 'upma nayi udaan'. Even he knows sirf chu**** kaat raha hai vo. But sometimes that fake udaan works because the audience gets manipulated into thinking upma's becoming something more, and then they’re back on track one
1203832 thumbnail