Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaisyDiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago
Honestly there are only 2-3 shows that I have genuinely loved in ITV so far and YHM was one of them and I do keep rewatching the clips on instagram. At first even I was laughing by comparing and didnt think they can match with the acting. and actually feel bad for Bhavika and Hitesh as they are good actors and they keep getting compared and laughed at. But now I see myself following this show and still watching, thinking that instead of rewatching the old clips, might as well watch the same story with new faces.. lol.. still a great time pass compared to other things shown these days
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Did Ganja mess up the timeline again? πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Earlier, they showed Aashka pregnant with Sai in a flashback and misbehaving with Rajat's parents. But now, they’re showing that in the past, Rajat caught Aashka and Arsh cheating before Sai conception. So Rajat knew Aashka cheated and still loved her? And what's this logic? Rajat only saw Aashka and Arsh hugging with clothes on, and then he comes down from the human pyramid, and within 5 mins, Arsh already did his deed? And Rajat believed this? πŸ˜‘ ☠️

1169321 thumbnail

https://x.com/DilKiiAarzoon/status/1828631825498935472?t=ZQBKvhmDU-kwBjlTBmRIeg&s=19

smiley19

The way her voice falters, this kiddo is so good, what happens next?

1169321 thumbnail

I don't want them to wreck this bond

1000005652.jpg

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Haan, yahi forum peaceful hai, jahan koi kuch bol sakte hai. Because Rishta forum mein FL ko kuch bolo nahi, shugaans ka rona shuru ho jata hai aur mods delete threads. That's why it's so boring, all you need to do is lick Abhira's *** all the time. Logical criticism bhi nahi chalta waha.

Agreed..

Alag hi bhakt log hai vahan...

Reason that I dislike FL...

But loving ghum

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Liked today's episode...

As it was less of close up shots and usage of body double...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aaj office ke lobby ke bahar bade TV screen pe Sairat ka scene dikh Gaya mujhe. Star plus ka kuch chalu tha

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh andhbhakti ko jab makers manipulate karte hai naa tabhi mujhe bohot maza aata hai

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think actors are all doing an ok job and it’s good to see Savi in a good sasural for once.

What I hate is the overuse of BDs!! How much can you use? It is so obvious also. After a while this feels like mono act. Like each character is coming to the mike and mouthing their dialogues!! This takes away the whole feel!!

Logic was never there in Ghum anyway!! Rajat catching Ashka with his boss and by the time he is inside room they have already done the deed 😝😝 Then he was okay with her being pregnant and lived with her till she walked away? πŸ€” Very confusing 🀭

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I think actors are all doing an ok job and it’s good to see Savi in a good sasural for once.

What I hate is the overuse of BDs!! How much can you use? It is so obvious also. After a while this feels like mono act. Like each character is coming to the mike and mouthing their dialogues!! This takes away the whole feel!!

Logic was never there in Ghum anyway!! Rajat catching Ashka with his boss and by the time he is inside room they have already done the deed 😝😝 Then he was okay with her being pregnant and lived with her till she walked away? πŸ€” Very confusing 🀭

I think she was a double timer smiley14She was like that, extra marital affair like totally physical so Rajat earlier was sure Sai is his daughter now doubts it

It was a bit confusing .....though...but it paints Aashka a very immoral woman smiley24

Today Rajat and Savi was there without body doubles ....like ...finally