Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Please stop it! No one is hating on Amyra. Someone just said that Amyra isn't as expressive as Ruhanika. What's wrong in that? We all understand that she is a little kid and its okay even if she doesn't perform well. Nobody is scrutinizing her.

And FYI, criticizing the og actors and characters isn't something that started today but has been going on for a lot of days ever since the season 3 started.You can check the comments in the previous discussion thread if you want..

This is a public forum for God's sake. Anybody can comment on it. Why so much fuss about yhm fans commenting here?If ghum fans can compare saraj with ishra, why cant yhm fans do the same? Please stop being so overly sensitive about everything.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well if u guys r giving credit to ganja writers for the scenes n dialogues then obviously it will be called out because they have literally made no effort to use their brain n write a new scene let alone write their own dialogues.Why should ganja writers get credit for the scenes written by yhm writers?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

DT note

We understand that the current storyline is based on YHM and while healthy comparisons and discussions are encouraged, needless criticism or comparisons of actors won’t be allowed. Please understand they’re real people simply doing their jobs and restrict your discussions to the story and the characters.

Such posts, if found, will be removed.

GHKPM DT.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Please someone just commented that it is a well written episode and OG fan couldn't handle it, that's where it started. When I said that Ghum had better screenplay they attacked actors, none of us are saying anything against Karan and Divyanka because there's no point to this discussion, they did a show they earned all they could, and they have moved on. Fan should move on too

Amayra was criticized for acting in last thread, that's what the discussion was about, she is just 4, what is there to criticize? At lease leave kids out of this, we are the viewers of Ghum, we don't care if a 4 years old is not giving Oscar-worthy performance, we connect to her and that's what matters

The audience of YHM continuously comes here and attacks Ghum fans and actors when they don't even watch the show, they can fight with producers for selling the IP, why take it out on those who are enjoying it?

I hope we can discuss about Ghum 3 peacefully

Yesterday's episode was 👍 good, I love the fact Savi being accepted whole heartedly by Thakkers provided, she had suffered a lot .

Savi and Sayi look really cute together ❤️

The other day how was appreciated by Mr Thakkar was heart warming . When he gifted diamond necklace to Savi both sister in laws were very happy for bhabi.

I am enjoying the show ....waiting 😎 for Janmashtami celebrations today

Little Sai is such a " cutie pie "smiley42

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Omg. DT note in this very peaceful and almost dead forum. Kya chal raha hai boss? smiley36

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Omg. DT note in this very peaceful and almost dead forum. Kya chal raha hai boss? smiley36

Haan, yahi forum peaceful hai, jahan koi kuch bol sakte hai. Because Rishta forum mein FL ko kuch bolo nahi, shugaans ka rona shuru ho jata hai aur mods delete threads. That's why it's so boring, all you need to do is lick Abhira's *** all the time. Logical criticism bhi nahi chalta waha.
Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Rishta ke jale hue viewers ab idhar kalesh machaengesmiley37
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rishta mein jalne jaise kuch hai nahi waise. I can give points why 🤡 anyways , just staying facts kuch nhi bol sakte waha.

Randomlurker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

Please stop it! No one is hating on Amyra. Someone just said that Amyra isn't as expressive as Ruhanika. What's wrong in that? We all understand that she is a little kid and its okay even if she doesn't perform well. Nobody is scrutinizing her.

And FYI, criticizing the og actors and characters isn't something that started today but has been going on for a lot of days ever since the season 3 started.You can check the comments in the previous discussion thread if you want..

This is a public forum for God's sake. Anybody can comment on it. Why so much fuss about yhm fans commenting here?If ghum fans can compare saraj with ishra, why cant yhm fans do the same? Please stop being so overly sensitive about everything.

Nahi, I think it’s fine as long as someone’s criticizing the character and not the actor. This is a forum for discussing stuff—everyone’s got the right to talk about what they don’t like. I get it if OG Yhm viewers aren’t into this, because Yhm was iconic, no doubt. Forums get boring when all you gotta do is praise a character 24/7. That’s not what forums are for; it’s a free space to discuss. The only thing that shouldn’t happen is targeting actors, but other than that, we can talk about what we like and don’t like about certain characters. Simple as that
Randomlurker thumbnail

It more looking like crime patrol to me

https://x.com/thatonebong_/status/1828631955749118171