Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

Wow so I'm blocked now from quotingsmiley36

Anyways just wanted to give my two cents..I'm not *forcing* anybody to like the og..It is you who said that Rajat has more *depth*smiley36 when compared to Raman..was just countering that opinion..Last I checked, that was allowed in IF

There are so many ghum fans who keep saying ishra are toxic, keep bashing the og continuously..So yes, please do not act as if ghum fans are victims here.

Ishra toxic hai but unhi ko copy paste karna hai n then claim inke Saraj toxic nahi hai...🤣

Literally every single thing is copied so how is og ishra toxic but their Saraj isn't toxic ?

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Naa she was even younger than 6..Like around 4-5..Rooh baby was around Amyra'a age only and not way older as people are claiming..

Now must t look for children birth certificates or what smiley37smiley37...

This is just entertainment , time pass ...as simple as that ....

Both YHM and Ghum 3 both are serials only ...

YHM done and dusted ...It is there 🤔 the true fans to watch ...enjoy ....watch it .when the producers don't mind copying what is the trouble !

Already story and script is same it seems imagine if the actors act the same too smiley37....

Bhavika should have watched YHM too luckily she has different style of acting ...

Edited by Rosh4rose - 24 days ago
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Naa she was even younger than 6..Like around 4-5..Rooh baby was around Amyra'a age only and not way older as people are claiming..

Ru was around 3 when she auditioned 4 d role. She nd bade 's Pihu were Ekta's wonderful findings . Ru was as young as Amyra when yhm started. Ruhanika literally grew up with yhm nd she adored Karan and Divyanka as her own parents so do they. Age doesn't define ones acting it's an inborn talent innately present which Ruhanika had nd good actors like Karan and Divyanka enhanced in further. Just having a good offscreen camaraderie won't make onscreen impactful nd organic only an exemplary acting skill can do that. Amyra is cute nd adorable but she's not as expressive nd emotive like Ruhanika. Amyra acts while Ruhanika lived as Ruhi nd shes was way matured than her age in terms of performance nd behavior 10yrs b4 instagram nd sm was even a thing. 3 power house talents made IshRaRu immortal. They improvised d script nd most were done impromptu while SaRajSai is trying to fit in d IshRaRu dynamics nd that's d huge diff amongst these trios.
1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

Ru was around 3 when she auditioned 4 d role. She nd bade 's Pihu were Ekta's wonderful findings . Ru was as young as Amyra when yhm started. Ruhanika literally grew up with yhm nd she adored Karan and Divyanka as her own parents so do they. Age doesn't define ones acting it's an inborn talent innately present which Ruhanika had nd good actors like Karan and Divyanka enhanced in further. Just having a good offscreen camaraderie won't make onscreen impactful nd organic only an exemplary acting skill can do that. Amyra is cute nd adorable but she's not as expressive nd emotive like Ruhanika. Amyra acts while Ruhanika lived as Ruhi nd shes was way matured than her age in terms of performance nd behavior 10yrs b4 instagram nd sm was even a thing. 3 power house talents made IshRaRu immortal. They improvised d script nd most were done impromptu while SaRajSai is trying to fit in d IshRaRu dynamics nd that's d huge diff amongst these trios.

Ruhanika is 16 now which means in 2013 she must be around 5-6 years old

In any case, both are kids, you have your YHM to enjoy, let Amayra be, you don't like remake fine but understand that you are talking about a child, what pressure would be there on a child for acting?

She is doing very very good for viewers of Ghum, we are enjoying her and even if the show shuts shop tomorrow, we'll still enjoy her. She is too young to be compared and scrutinized like this

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

YHM done and dusted ...It is there 🤔 the true fans to watch ...enjoy ....watch it .when the producers don't mind copying what is the trouble !

Already story and script is same it seems imagine if the actors act the same too smiley37....

Bhavika should have watched YHM too luckily she has different style of acting ...

I enjoy it so much thought to discuss it here but it is too negative in here, we know it is a remake, we prefer it to the original, isn't there a forum where people who love original can discuss it? For some odd reasons, Twitter is much safer place for it

This is Ghum forum

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think anybody is scrutinizing Amyra here. The discussion came forth because someone mentioned that Ruhanika was older and hence she could act better. Which isn't true. She was also just 5-6 years old when YHM started.

mcvra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I enjoy it so much thought to discuss it here but it is too negative in here, we know it is a remake, we prefer it to the original, isn't there a forum where people who love original can discuss it? For some odd reasons, Twitter is much safer place for it

This is Ghum forum

But it is ghum s3 fd who started the discussion by comparing and saying rajat is better than raman.so PPL came to defend ramans character.also someone said ruhanika is way older so she performed better which in a way reduced her talent and performance for that age . she was 5 years old when the show started so PPL came to defend that.if you don't want PPL the defend the og characters ppl should also refrain from commenting and comparing it with the current copy paste s3

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I think even u also shouldn't mind about my comments here as its a public forum and if I m criticising it I have the right to do since facts needs to be told rather than spread fake info..What's the need of birth certificate when I have watched yhm since 2013 ? Unfortunately Bhavika's different style of acting doesn't matches the credentials of Ishita..

zohakhan7 thumbnail

People started comparing their characters with OG characters n now when we are stating facts we are accused of scrutinizing a kid..What about calling Rooh way too older than Amyra when she wasn't n was around same age group as Amyra is which reduces the skills of Rooh as a child artist..No one is scrutinizing Amyra as per claims here..

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcvra

But it is ghum s3 fd who started the discussion by comparing and saying rajat is better than raman.so PPL came to defend ramans character.also someone said ruhanika is way older so she performed better which in a way reduced her talent and performance for that age . she was 5 years old when the show started so PPL came to defend that.if you don't want PPL the defend the og characters ppl should also refrain from commenting and comparing it with the current copy paste s3

Please someone just commented that it is a well written episode and OG fan couldn't handle it, that's where it started. When I said that Ghum had better screenplay they attacked actors, none of us are saying anything against Karan and Divyanka because there's no point to this discussion, they did a show they earned all they could, and they have moved on. Fan should move on too

Amayra was criticized for acting in last thread, that's what the discussion was about, she is just 4, what is there to criticize? At lease leave kids out of this, we are the viewers of Ghum, we don't care if a 4 years old is not giving Oscar-worthy performance, we connect to her and that's what matters

The audience of YHM continuously comes here and attacks Ghum fans and actors when they don't even watch the show, they can fight with producers for selling the IP, why take it out on those who are enjoying it?

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 24 days ago