Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Wow so I'm blocked now from quotingsmiley36

Anyways just wanted to give my two cents..I'm not *forcing* anybody to like the og..It is you who said that Rajat has more *depth*smiley36 when compared to Raman..was just countering that opinion..Last I checked, that was allowed in IF

There are so many ghum fans who keep saying ishra are toxic, keep bashing the og continuously..So yes, please do not act as if ghum fans are victims here.

Edited by Pyaricetamol - 24 days ago
1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

No SINDOOR & MANGALSUTRA tying sequence in #SARAJ wedding sequence.

I observed this and checked the episode twice that did I miss something but Sindoor daan and tying mangalsutra was absent in #Saraj wedding for real. So, realized, this PH indeed very conveniently & slyly cut that part from the wedding sequence . How sly of them!

These two important elements beautify the wedding sequence & makes it aesthetic . Sadly we don't have any Sindoor & mangalsutra tying scene of Saraj to cherish, all because of this lazy PH. It was conveniently sidelined in Savi's second wedding whereas during Ishvi, they showed the sequence twice in their 2 marriags... Why this unfair treatment. Why would a PH miss the important scene with the new couple, when they were getting New couple in town married with all pomp & show ITV couple usually compulsorily get this.

This PH is a disappointment & huge let down in important sequences. It's been their pattern of brutally disappointing since Ghum 1

It was there in the BTS but was edited out for some reason, perhaps kept for future episodes

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

I hope they dont use their own creativity bcoz it's full of toxicity

Atleast now the show is so positive..the leads are good looking & have chemistry...the little girl is the cherry on the top..she is cutest..

SaRaj is already giving competition to already established couples of starplus in polls on insta & twitter both..

I just hope ganja just keeps the show like this for a year atleast before ruining everything & making it toxic

Exactly, not to forget ,Those jodis have been built up for like 7 months to almost a year for Abhimaan, and Saraj only had 2 months. Still, they’re giving equal competition to those other jodis. That's wild.

Screenshot_20240827-190728 (1).png

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

The recent is even higher...they have the potential and can be the no1 starplus couple..

SaRaj have the chemistry and looks both , hoping this cvs utilize them well...

1. IMG_20240827_191501.jpg
Edited by Krishna45637 - 24 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I can't for the life of me get behind criticize a child, she is so cute and her "Chhan Chhana Chhan Chhan" is stuck on my head

1000005474.jpg

This Dhingali is the cutest 😍

I had sworn off ITV but first started watching after Savi and Rajat's edits on my Instagram reel, I only watched it on Instagram for a few weeks but the scenes between Rajat and Sai hooked me. They have given so much depth to his character and the love he has for his daughter, it wasn't there in OG, Raman was always distant, he changed after DNA track but here, Rajat and Sai already share a very beautiful bond. I love watching their scenes

Savi and Rajat's chemistry, their bickering and Savi having upper hand all the time is so much fun to watch

I love every part of this show

Yeah, Dhingli is so cute and smol🤏🏻🫠. Never watched Yhm except for some clips I searched recently, and I'm sure Raman was perfect in his role. But I gotta say, I really like Hitesh's acting, especially in his emotional scenes. I was kinda skeptical when Hitesh got cast, but I’m eating my words now—his acting is on point, especially the depth in those emotional moments. And I love how Savi dominates him when they bicker, it's hilarious😂. Ganja, I wasn't aware of your game , but they nailed the casting this time. Even Rajat’s sisters, Tara and Ridhhi, are pretty, except for Lucky—I’m not a fan of him. Also Kian/Gian whatever the kids name is can they cut his role off.
Randomlurker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

The recent is even higher...they have the potential and can be the no1 starplus couple..

SaRaj have the chemistry and looks both , hoping this cvs utilize them well...

1. IMG_20240827_191501.jpg

Wow, nice! Just hope ganja doesn’t mess up SaRaj in the future. 😭
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

Ghum fans too bash the og. Have seen comments bashing ishra, KP, DT..Just the other day, saw someone calling KP as "saand". So yes, let's not act like anybody is a saint here.

Original is Original period time will tell everything. I repeat no one can come near DivAnRu . D court scenes were bland nd it lacked the emotional conviction of d og. I really wanna c how long this copy paste survive? Just coz some xyz say IshRa and DiVan can't act nd their chem wid Ru isn't organic doesn't make d statement right. No matter whatever people say Original is og nd d stark diff is evidently visible. Bhavika is a good actress but she's no where near Divyanka nd this role isn't her forte. Coming to Hitesh , he is decent as a performer but is no where near KP. Raman looks toxic coz he acts in that way nd that's how is char arc was in d beginning. I have full trust on this ph that they will ruin everything with their creativity. So it's better to enjoy till it lasts. Bashing yhm, DivAnRu won't make SaRaj superior. Ppl tuned in 4 IshVi nd Savi's upsc journey so d whole plot doesn't look convincing. Online polls doesn't matter real trp matters. Ghum is a prime time slot so expectation will b huge orelse Imlie who was in top 3 wouldn't take a gen leap when arylie was famous all over sm. If Ekta nd SP has a fall out that would b d end of s3. She did it during tere liye she will do it again as well.
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

Just FYI, Ruhanika was only 6 years old when she started YHM. It's not like she's "way older".

Also ghum fans must understand that comparisons are inevitable when the makers are copying everything. In the original, the actors were better, so the emotional scenes felt natural and organic. A lot of nok jhok scenes of IshRa were not just written in the script but were improvised by KP and DT. So yes when I watch ghum scenes as someone who has watched yhm, that connect is missing.

The least the makers can do is to credit the writers of yhm. But since they aren't doing that, it feels like stealing more than remake

Naa she was even younger than 6..Like around 4-5..Rooh baby was around Amyra'a age only and not way older as people are claiming..

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lol they r literally copy pasting Raman Ishita Ruhi n they claim to say that your pirated versions r better than OG. Rajat literally broke bangle on Savi's hand till she bleeds but he is better than Raman..Suhaagraat scene ko vulgar scene bana diya..Itna better hai tum log ka Og se to apne scenes likho naa..OG ke scenes uthar ke paste kyun karrahe ho ? Apna dimagh nahi hai kya writers ke pass ?

P.S Someone blocked me from quoting their comments...LOL

Edited by LizzieBennet - 24 days ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Wow, nice! Just hope ganja doesn’t mess up SaRaj in the future. 😭

smiley37smiley37

Any doubt they will mess up ....that is Ganja's treade mark smiley37

I want to enjoy as long as it stays this way smiley37...." We will cross the bridge when we arrive near it " we can either cross over or jump in to the river 😉 make escape or turn back smiley37