Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

God see our heart ❤️

Lord Krishna will see your heart ❤️...& love for him unlike humans ...so why do you worry!

Made me feel better❤️❤️

May Radhe Shyam ji bless you and your family.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Arre don’t cry. Don’t feel sad. It’s okay. You did not know. Yes Abhishek should be performed at midnight. I don’t know where you are based but there is around 40-45 mins ka muhurt tab karte hai.

A lot of people do jaldi also who cannot do it at midnight. Your intention and devotion matters. Don’t cry please.

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

It's not written by ganja writers but yhm writers..Ganja makers r just copy pasting them..So credit goes to yhm writers for writing this script..

Ghum had much better screenplay with leads preparing for upcoming trial

1203832 thumbnail

This drama is a stress buster, the whole environment is so positive and little girl is a bundle of joy, I love seeing her on screen ❤️❤️ The chemistry between SaRaj 🔥

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Ghum had much better screenplay with leads preparing for upcoming trial

Sorry to say but Leads cannot act at all n they have literally ruined an Iconic scene with their stone faced acting with zero emotions..A copy pasted show cannot be better than Og.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 24 days ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This drama is a stress buster, the whole environment is so positive and little girl is a bundle of joy, I love seeing her on screen ❤️❤️ The chemistry between SaRaj 🔥

Yes it is light hearted ....that is what I.love about it ...smiley42

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ikr, the story is light-hearted, and the execution is way better. Also, Little Sai, aka Amyra, is only 4 years old, and for that, she acts really well. But like, c’mon, a 4-year-old can’t give Oscar-worthy performances like some people expect nd keep saying Sai emotional scenes aren't good. Of course, she can’t emote emotional scenes perfectly—she’s just a baby, only 4! How on earth do people think she should do better? I checked Yhm clips, and the girl who played Ruhi was way older than Amyra.

Anyway, I’m so bored with all this toxic content. Tired of seeing Savi crying 24/7 and her criminal in-laws, Surpanakha Chukkasaheb’s faces every day. So many other Sitara shows are toxic too. I need at least one show that serves light-hearted content. SaRaj has good chemistry, plus they’ve got that angst going on between them too. I always crave the enemies-to-lovers trope, but nowadays, Itv can’t execute it properly.

Ik after a while, Ganja will ruin this too, just like with Ghum 2. When they copied Sakk, it was good, but after 3 months, they threw in their own 'creativity,' and it went downhill

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Ikr, the story is light-hearted, and the execution is way better. Also, Little Sai, aka Amyra, is only 4 years old, and for that, she acts really well. But like, c’mon, a 4-year-old can’t give Oscar-worthy performances like some people expect nd keep saying Sai emotional scenes aren't good. Of course, she can’t emote emotional scenes perfectly—she’s just a baby, only 4! How on earth do people think she should do better? I checked Yhm clips, and the girl who played Ruhi was way older than Amyra.

Anyway, I’m so bored with all this toxic content. Tired of seeing Savi crying 24/7 and her criminal in-laws, Surpanakha Chukkasaheb’s faces every day. So many other Sitara shows are toxic too. I need at least one show that serves light-hearted content. SaRaj has good chemistry, plus they’ve got that angst going on between them too. I always crave the enemies-to-lovers trope, but nowadays, Itv can’t execute it properly.

Ik after a while, Ganja will ruin this too, just like with Ghum 2. When they copied Sakk, it was good, but after 3 months, they threw in their own 'creativity,' and it went downhill

I hope they dont use their own creativity bcoz it's full of toxicity

Atleast now the show is so positive..the leads are good looking & have chemistry...the little girl is the cherry on the top..she is cutest..

SaRaj is already giving competition to already established couples of starplus in polls on insta & twitter both..

I just hope ganja just keeps the show like this for a year atleast before ruining everything & making it toxic

Edited by Krishna45637 - 24 days ago
1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Sorry to say but your ganja Leads cannot act at all n they have literally ruined an Iconic scene with their stone faced acting with zero emotions..A copy pasted show cannot be better than Og.

It is million times better than OG, Rajat is million times better than Raman and so is Savi, Rajat is not toxic and Savi is not submissive.

As for actors, Actors are extremely good looking and talented

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't watched Og...

So it doesn't matter to me which is better...

I just wanted to watch something light hearted with drama but no toxicity as well as neither dumb leads, good looking actors with nice kheenchataani as pair and also chemistry...

I got this all in ghum, the least expected one...

I was no fan of Hitesh neither I know Bhavika but the way they are shooting qith only body doubles..its commendable...

But use of body doubles is OTT...

I understand their use at places and in pockets but whole episode is filled with Body doubles be it leads, supporting cast or negatives...

And also why it look like they shoot in one camera setting just close ups of every character no zoom out frame with whole cast...

Its bit irritating..

As its obvious...

Otherwise I am currently enjoying this show..

This thing bothers but not much