Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ghum has been showing 31 minutes of episodes for more than 2 months .. and still maintaining its Trp ..

the no 1 show which has no story left and is nonsensical should be replaced . Other shows all have young leads and stories can take twist n turns .. because it is not face oriented ..

Ghum did a master stroke of killing of bhosle and bringing a leap of 7 years with inner trauma of Savi

so now the whole plot is different.. she is now married to a self made man who is not inexperienced.. he himself has 2 kids has inner trauma regarding a bad marriage

There will be many plots .. plus both families are not toxic .. toxicity is from outside ..

the only show which should bow out gracefully is the no 1 show because it has no head or tail anymore just showing utter nonsense..

In yeh Rishta the Goenkas need to be phased out . There are enough cousins who are young enough to add to plots .. with villains n vamps ..

UKA is doing great and well done 👍

Ghum being 2.2 with constant ads for 15 mins is 👌it's at disadvantage by 45 min duration still stable...

Rest shows get less duration &ads which is better for ts & reach...

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's been a while since I've watched a star show. Can someone tell me why ghum has 45 min episodes??

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ok. As someone who lives overseas…I’m quite shocked at some stories coming out…because it’s looking like women are viewed as second class citizens and the atrocities against them,are just escalating..I read that story about two,women being paraded naked by a mob in some place in India due to ethnic differences ..it happened last year I read..I was so shocked..why didn’t someone call the police…how can people just watch and not do anything…

Yes as we live overseas it is even worse ...People ask all kind of questions that day my car involved in a minor accident even police here was asking me stuff and going extra miles to make me comfortable 😒..like pity this Indian... woman......Mom ...doing every thing alone in a forgein country smiley14

They look at as different light ....The news of the way women treated in India is terrible it is every where on Internet.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

But it’s a very good twist to the story .. it’s a bait for the audience

smiley37...yes woh toh hai ....A bait worth throwing to TRP providers smiley37generally

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly..she left her son when he was so little and then says she doesn’t understand why he hates her 🙄..

IkR

The reason given to walk out of son's life was pure lame : She should have walked out carrying her son smiley29...Which mom does that !

Taking care of old parents doesn't mean must abandone own child who was a merely 7 yrs old.

Ishan hatred to his Mom was with reason who wouldn't hate such Mom ....Now she cries " Ishu , Ishu" make me laught at times

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

IkR

The reason given to walk out of son's life was pure lame : She should have walked out carrying her son smiley29...Which mom does that !

Taking care of old parents doesn't mean must abandone own child who was a merely 7 yrs old.

Ishan hatred to his Mom was with reason who wouldn't hate such Mom ....Now she cries " Ishu , Ishu" make me laught at times

exactly…itv can be so silly ..they show a strong woman..who can tell the whole world off but they make her do something so foolish …like leave her child behind..🙄
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes as we live overseas it is even worse ...People ask all kind of questions that day my car involved in a minor accident even police here was asking me stuff and going extra miles to make me comfortable 😒..like pity this Indian... woman......Mom ...doing every thing alone in a forgein country smiley14

They look at as different light ....The news of the way women treated in India is terrible it is every where on Internet.

yes what’s so sad..when we read about this ‘’honor’’ crimes to women..…is that it shows a blatant disregard of women..these men have the mindset that women are inferior and can be treated like garbage..they have no respect for women..☹️..also for them to do these honor crimes so often..and freely shows that they believe they can get away with it and have no fear of the law… this mindset of women being inferior to men really needs to change..☹️
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manny_123

In the precap, Arsh tells Rajat that Sai's father and mother are him and Aashika. Did this happen in YHM? I don't remember stroryline very much.

Edit: just saw on Twitter that this happened in YHM. They are not planning to deviate from YHM even after witnessing the drop in their ranking. smiley36

Yes aisa hua tha YHM mai bhismiley36 IAS Savi iss case ka pardafash karegi smiley36 Uske baad shayad they will go to diya baati way and start savi’s IAS track.
sweet_tania thumbnail

IkR

Exactly! Isha khud he Ishaan ko Surekha ke paas chod kar gayi thi . I feel like she gave her career her parents way more priority than her 7 years old son. Muje bhi weird lagta hai jab woh ishu ishu kar ke roti hai.
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why wasn’t she a don in front of Akkasaheb? Tab bheegi billi kyun thi?

https://x.com/ankaheenbatein/status/1825354238643384424

Isha tab bhigi billi thi isiliye season flop ho gaya tha and revamp karna pada smiley36