Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly..she left her son when he was so little and then says she doesn’t understand why he hates her 🙄..

Ghum is going great in season 3 .. the pace us good .. both the families are positive it’s been ages I have not seen normal sister in laws in star plus .. in yeh rishta the kiara n Charu are overly docile..

over here Rajat’s sister are normal folks ., good for their family and happy in the marriage of brother and bhabhi .. both families were getting together to set up the mandap fast n secretly ..this is how things should be ..

both saali mixing chilli in Gulab jamun

Just when things are going stable .. they spring a surprise with Arsh telling that Sai belongs to him and Ashika ..

It’s awesome..,

Thakkars are nice folks

Edited by Aadi04 - a month ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: akipog

I totally second u the news offlate r extremely disturbing I can't even imagine the pain that poor girl went through. So yeah such light hearted scenes r needed. If makers need good numbers they have to use their own brain nd do brain storm 2.2 is too high 4 copy paste that itself shows If own creativity is used more audience will tune in. D makers have to Kickstart Savi's upsc journey nd incorporate bits nd pieces of 12th fail nd dabh then d show won't go anywhere otherwise 5yr dream of cvs will end in 5 months. I am still mad at cvs 4 whitewashing criminal bhosles . D show lost its charm once IshaNu was phased out Reevas entry nd nonsensical bland love triangle doomed this show . Sumit is such a terrible actress nd her onscreen char was so bland so is her fam. Too much of Reeva nd Reehan costed a once well written nd executed show. Acc 2 makers story ends after leads fall in love. IshRa fell in love with eo after 100 epis but confessed it post another 350 so r the makers gonna end s3 after d love confession? In yhm Ishita fell 4 Raman first nd he fell harder later on so here I think it will b Rajat anyway If makers want 2.7 plus trps they have to put in effort. Bringing Shaan won't do that good creative content with balanced drama nd content does it!

There is a probablity that it would go off-air after both of them fall in love. Then again, you can't trust whatever producers say. As per the situation, they chage their own statements. However, if SP expects 2.7 from Ghum they should expect the same from Rishta and Anupama except UKA which is fairly a new show. Anupama being no.1 show gets 2.4 only and it has been on stagnate for a while whereas Rishta gets 2.2 same as Ghum. Three of them should go off-air and bring new shows. smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

In the precap, Arsh tells Rajat that Sai's father and mother are him and Aashika. Did this happen in YHM? I don't remember stroryline very much.

Edit: just saw on Twitter that this happened in YHM. They are not planning to deviate from YHM even after witnessing the drop in their ranking. smiley36

Edited by Manny_123 - a month ago
binikakemprai6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

In the precap, Arsh tells Rajat that Sai's father and mother are him and Aashika. Did this happen in YHM? I don't remember stroryline very much.

Edit: just saw on Twitter that this happened in YHM. They are not planning to deviate from YHM even after witnessing the drop in their ranking. smiley36

Yes it does happen but as far as I watched some bits, it does not happen this quickly I think. There was some time before Arsh would have said that to Rajat.

Manny_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: binikakemprai6

Yes it does happen but as far as I watched some bits, it does not happen this quickly I think. There was some time before Arsh would have said that to Rajat.

They are clearly under TRP pressure. So they are skipping other tracks to bring this drama.

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manny_123

They are clearly under TRP pressure. So they are skipping other tracks to bring this drama.

There were some emotional IshRa scenes b4 this where she comes 2 know y Raman avoids Ruhi . Shagun boasts off her lovey dovey days with Raman nd blurts out that it's because of d mole on Rus face Raman avoids her as it reminds him of Shagun . Raman avoids Ishita throughout d party nd Ishita gets 2 hear good side of Raman via Shagun. In drunken state Ashok makes Raman believe that Ru isn't his daughter but later on Ishita herself proves it 2 Raman that Ruhi is indeed his daughter. It's a 12 or 15 epi long seq until d revelation.Raman's inner turmoil during tooth extraction time nd that's when Ishita gets to know wat hppnd in d party here its Janmashtami. Yhm got good ratings coz there's good lead build up, drama, comedy nd some good dialogues . Ppl will tune into know wat happens next here that element isn't there as everything is already revealed. Unless nd until d makers put some effort trp will b stagnant . It will never inc. 2.2 is d trp 4 marriage week which is too low considering d amt of promotions with Shaan nd all so it's clear sign audience want new storyline not same story that has been seen already.
Edited by akipog - a month ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ghum is going great in season 3 .. the pace us good .. both the families are positive it’s been ages I have not seen normal sister in laws in star plus .. in yeh rishta the kiara n Charu are overly docile..

over here Rajat’s sister are normal folks ., good for their family and happy in the marriage of brother and bhabhi .. both families were getting together to set up the mandap fast n secretly ..this is how things should be ..

both saali mixing chilli in Gulab jamun

Just when things are going stable .. they spring a surprise with Arsh telling that Sai belongs to him and Ashika ..

It’s awesome..,

Thakkars are nice folks

what…I haven’t watched todays episode ..is Sai the daughter of Arsh…😲.’Ashika was seeing him when she was pregnant ..so it’s possible..but then why didn’t he take his daughter with Ashika when she left Rajat for him 🤔..he’s probably lying..
Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

what…I haven’t watched todays episode ..is Sai the daughter of Arsh…😲.’Ashika was seeing him when she was pregnant ..so it’s possible..but then why didn’t he take his daughter with Ashika when she left Rajat for him 🤔..he’s probably lying..

But it’s a very good twist to the story .. it’s a bait for the audience

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

But it’s a very good twist to the story .. it’s a bait for the audience

it’s probably his last attempt to get Sais custody..but they’ll do a DNA test…🤔..
Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

There were some emotional IshRa scenes b4 this where she comes 2 know y Raman avoids Ruhi . Shagun boasts off her lovey dovey days with Raman nd blurts out that it's because of d mole on Rus face Raman avoids her as it reminds him of Shagun . Raman avoids Ishita throughout d party nd Ishita gets 2 hear good side of Raman via Shagun. In drunken state Ashok makes Raman believe that Ru isn't his daughter but later on Ishita herself proves it 2 Raman that Ruhi is indeed his daughter. It's a 12 or 15 epi long seq until d revelation.Raman's inner turmoil during tooth extraction time nd that's when Ishita gets to know wat hppnd in d party here its Janmashtami. Yhm got good ratings coz there's good lead build up, drama, comedy nd some good dialogues . Ppl will tune into know wat happens next here that element isn't there as everything is already revealed. Unless nd until d makers put some effort trp will b stagnant . It will never inc. 2.2 is d trp 4 marriage week which is too low considering d amt of promotions with Shaan nd all so it's clear sign audience want new storyline not same story that has been seen already.

Ghum has been showing 31 minutes of episodes for more than 2 months .. and still maintaining its Trp ..

the no 1 show which has no story left and is nonsensical should be replaced . Other shows all have young leads and stories can take twist n turns .. because it is not face oriented ..

Ghum did a master stroke of killing of bhosle and bringing a leap of 7 years with inner trauma of Savi

so now the whole plot is different.. she is now married to a self made man who is not inexperienced.. he himself has 2 kids has inner trauma regarding a bad marriage

There will be many plots .. plus both families are not toxic .. toxicity is from outside ..

the only show which should bow out gracefully is the no 1 show because it has no head or tail anymore just showing utter nonsense..

In yeh Rishta the Goenkas need to be phased out . There are enough cousins who are young enough to add to plots .. with villains n vamps ..

UKA is doing great and well done 👍