Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

I agree, who wants to stress themselves by watching these trashy serials which are copy pastes of each other. These days I am watching Pakistani Serials. They are much more interesting and bearable compare to these Hindi serials.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I agree, who wants to stress themselves by watching these trashy serials which are copy pastes of each other. These days I am watching Pakistani Serials. They are much more interesting and bearable compare to these Hindi serials.

Have you watched any American shows or interested in few? I can recommend some based on the type of genre you like
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: The_Best

Have you watched any American shows or interested in few? I can recommend some based on the type of genre you like

I don’t really watch American shows but feel free to give any recommendations will definitely check them out smiley9

The_Best thumbnail

I don’t really watch American shows but feel free to give any recommendations will definitely check them out smiley9

I guess I have been missing good shows to watch, be Indian or American, that I feel bad that now I don’t have anything to watch as I watched the good ones and the new stuffs aren’t good. Anyway, these ones I remember for now:

For Comedy/romance: Hart of Dixie, Friends, New Girl, Lucifer, The Good Place

Thrillers/mysteries: YOU, Revenge, Dexter, How to Get Away With Murder, Scandal, Manifest

Drama/Girly shows: Dynasty, Sex in the city, Queen of the South

Supernatural: Lost, Supernatural, Charmed(the old one), Once Upon A Time

Foreign: Cable Girls, Gran Hotel(From Spain: thriller/romance/drama), El Barco

Edited by The_Best - a month ago
The_Best thumbnail

I forgot this show. It’s Turkish and translated to Hindi/Urdu. All episodes are available on YouTube, but some may have already watched as many Indians and Pakistanis have watched it. But in case one hasn’t and want a romantic/comedy show. Pyaar Lafzon Mein Kahan: https://youtu.be/fWDYloZ1X8k?si=jZDOkwTgOo-Sd6zU I wish I hadn’t watched all good shows. Looking for a good show 🥹

Edited by The_Best - a month ago
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Now a days I am so disturbed to watch news in real world so come to ITV I want some fun & relax so getting it from Ghum now

So see how long it last

At least no GF of ML is sharing him with the FL....Now they are following " Custody" story after the court drama 🙄 if they cut and copy YHM exactly it will be difficult to sustain TRP ...I think so...

See how it goes, they put too much toxicity with with Bosales and story was not going any where...with married prof roaming around GF and she without being family member being every where in the house made it look like a joke ....totally unbearable.

I can't stand one more bhabi " lusting " for brother in law kind of story 😒 🙄...so Ristha 4 can't watch now ....smiley37

So for now watching only this ...

I watched only one show fully "Matsh" then Pavithra Ristha for a while ....from Balaji productions ..without watching also can happily live our life , so just being around for some fun ...I am getting it ...I like limited series hope this will end with this generation

I totally second u the news offlate r extremely disturbing I can't even imagine the pain that poor girl went through. So yeah such light hearted scenes r needed. If makers need good numbers they have to use their own brain nd do brain storm 2.2 is too high 4 copy paste that itself shows If own creativity is used more audience will tune in. D makers have to Kickstart Savi's upsc journey nd incorporate bits nd pieces of 12th fail nd dabh then d show won't go anywhere otherwise 5yr dream of cvs will end in 5 months. I am still mad at cvs 4 whitewashing criminal bhosles . D show lost its charm once IshaNu was phased out Reevas entry nd nonsensical bland love triangle doomed this show . Sumit is such a terrible actress nd her onscreen char was so bland so is her fam. Too much of Reeva nd Reehan costed a once well written nd executed show. Acc 2 makers story ends after leads fall in love. IshRa fell in love with eo after 100 epis but confessed it post another 350 so r the makers gonna end s3 after d love confession? In yhm Ishita fell 4 Raman first nd he fell harder later on so here I think it will b Rajat anyway If makers want 2.7 plus trps they have to put in effort. Bringing Shaan won't do that good creative content with balanced drama nd content does it!
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_Best

I forgot this show. It’s Turkish and translated to Hindi/Urdu. All episodes are available on YouTube, but some may have already watched as many Indians and Pakistanis have watched it. But in case one hasn’t and want a romantic/comedy show. Pyaar Lafzon Mein Kahan: https://youtu.be/fWDYloZ1X8k?si=jZDOkwTgOo-Sd6zU I wish I hadn’t watched all good shows. Looking for a good show 🥹

Already done and dusted..

Loved it...

Thank you for the suggestion

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Now a days I am so disturbed to watch news in real world so come to ITV I want some fun & relax so getting it from Ghum now

So see how long it last

At least no GF of ML is sharing him with the FL....Now they are following " Custody" story after the court drama 🙄 if they cut and copy YHM exactly it will be difficult to sustain TRP ...I think so...

See how it goes, they put too much toxicity with with Bosales and story was not going any where...with married prof roaming around GF and she without being family member being every where in the house made it look like a joke ....totally unbearable.

I can't stand one more bhabi " lusting " for brother in law kind of story 😒 🙄...so Ristha 4 can't watch now ....smiley37

So for now watching only this ...

I watched only one show fully "Matsh" then Pavithra Ristha for a while ....from Balaji productions ..without watching also can happily live our life , so just being around for some fun ...I am getting it ...I like limited series hope this will end with this generation

Same here..

Feeling the heat and disturbed very much..

And I agree enjoying ghum...

Its on roll...

I hope it maintains that for some time and don't succumb to trp pressure...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why wasn’t she a don in front of Akkasaheb? Tab bheegi billi kyun thi?

https://x.com/ankaheenbatein/status/1825354238643384424

exactly..she left her son when he was so little and then says she doesn’t understand why he hates her 🙄..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes but a lot of these cases are happening regularly in Bengal .. just that it does not get published

Both sides of the border .. women are getting violated and killed

Ok. As someone who lives overseas…I’m quite shocked at some stories coming out…because it’s looking like women are viewed as second class citizens and the atrocities against them,are just escalating..I read that story about two,women being paraded naked by a mob in some place in India due to ethnic differences ..it happened last year I read..I was so shocked..why didn’t someone call the police…how can people just watch and not do anything…