Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Not sure but even the new show UKA has gone to top 2-3. That show deserves it.

Looks likes a good show ...but I don't want to try any new show now

Known devil better than unknown monsters smiley37

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

will the shaadi of rajat and savi happen or not....

any new update on upcoming?

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why wasn’t she a don in front of Akkasaheb? Tab bheegi billi kyun thi?

https://x.com/ankaheenbatein/status/1825354238643384424

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why wasn’t she a don in front of Akkasaheb? Tab bheegi billi kyun thi?

https://x.com/ankaheenbatein/status/1825354238643384424

Tab yeh story Swabhimaan or mohor ki remake the ab yhm ki isliye raato raat Isha ki char change hogayi. Since I watched yhm nd was bit invested on IshVi I stopped watching this show. It's a surprise despite 0 creativity nd verbatim copy paste the show is getting 2 plus trps. Yhm was excellent in every department one can't even compare with s3. I don't care wat twitteratis think but both Bhavika nd Hitesh lacks the emotional conviction of DiVan . The scenes amongst the trio doesn't look emotionally convincing like IshRaRu. IshRa , IshRu, IshRaRu nd RaRu had a beautiful transition. Here the makers r showing way too much proximity bwn d leads on d pretext of marriage rituals (d only creativity shown by ghum cvs) which IshRa had after 100 epis. Rajat doesn't avoid Ruhi d way Raman did infact he warmed up to her only post d birth reveal. Here Rajat already has a soft spot 4 Sai nd most imp d bond bwn Sai Savi lacks that emotional connect. U can c d clear diff in Ishita mumma Pari mumma best mom trophy scenes. Divyanka nailed it as it came out naturally while SavSai looked so lackluster. Whatever be it trp audience r still accepting copy paste so whom am I to whine about . Unless nd until audience stop accepting mediocrity remakes nd toxic love triangle d cvs would never put an ounce of effort. Ghum cvs r always lucky as they had a solid audience due to s1 so they still enjoy the success despite verbatim copy
Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

Tab yeh story Swabhimaan or mohor ki remake the ab yhm ki isliye raato raat Isha ki char change hogayi. Since I watched yhm nd was bit invested on IshVi I stopped watching this show. It's a surprise despite 0 creativity nd verbatim copy paste the show is getting 2 plus trps. Yhm was excellent in every department one can't even compare with s3. I don't care wat twitteratis think but both Bhavika nd Hitesh lacks the emotional conviction of DiVan . The scenes amongst the trio doesn't look emotionally convincing like IshRaRu. IshRa , IshRu, IshRaRu nd RaRu had a beautiful transition. Here the makers r showing way too much proximity bwn d leads on d pretext of marriage rituals (d only creativity shown by ghum cvs) which IshRa had after 100 epis. Rajat doesn't avoid Ruhi d way Raman did infact he warmed up to her only post d birth reveal. Here Rajat already has a soft spot 4 Sai nd most imp d bond bwn Sai Savi lacks that emotional connect. U can c d clear diff in Ishita mumma Pari mumma best mom trophy scenes. Divyanka nailed it as it came out naturally while SavSai looked so lackluster. Whatever be it trp audience r still accepting copy paste so whom am I to whine about . Unless nd until audience stop accepting mediocrity remakes nd toxic love triangle d cvs would never put an ounce of effort. Ghum cvs r always lucky as they had a solid audience due to s1 so they still enjoy the success despite verbatim copy

Totally agreed! What made IshRa story unique was the fact that they took their own sweet time to warm up to each other..It was not one scene which made them fall for each other, but rather them understanding each other gradually.

We never had any eye locks or typical trip-catch scenes until IshRa became friends( after Param's track). Here they've already shown romantic scenes between Savi and Rajat.

Anyways, even in the above quoted scene the comedy seems very forced. It almost looks caricaturish. In yhm the banters between the families were very natural.

Ghum is out of top 5 for the first time..so I don't think the makers are happy with the trps it's getting. As far as twitter janta goes, they are a joke..most of them are FL fans, if tomorrow they kill off Rajat and introduce a new ML they'll accept that toosmiley36

Edited by Pyaricetamol - 1 months ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The_Best

Not sure but even the new show UKA has gone to top 2-3. That show deserves it.

UKA is a good show. I have seen some few clips of it. Without any third angle it is surviving. It deserves to be in top 3. If the duration was not lomger than Jhanak they would have overthrown it as its reach is higher than any of top 5 shows except Upma's. On the other hand, AAA show's actual TRP will be released this week. Last week TRP was for 2 days. They got a good trp for the first two days though. But the story and cast are below average imo. I dun understand TRP audience's preference.smiley36

akipog thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

Totally agreed! What made IshRa story unique was the fact that they took their own sweet time to warm up to each other..It was not one scene which made them fall for each other, but rather them understanding each other gradually.

We never had any eye locks or typical trip-catch scenes until IshRa became friends( after Param's track). Here they've already shown romantic scenes between Savi and Rajat.

Anyways, even in the above quoted scene the comedy seems very forced. It almost looks caricaturish. In yhm the banters between the families were very natural.

Ghum is out of top 5 for the first time..so I don't think the makers are happy with the trps it's getting. As far as twitter janta goes, they are a joke..most of them are FL fans, if tomorrow they kill off Rajat and introduce a new ML they'll accept that toosmiley36

D 2 states wedding concept was shown 4 d 1s tym even b4 2 states nd Chennai express came the 2 states cultural diff , funny banters bwn Iyers nd Bhallas were a treat nd most imp KPs 1 liners were so spontaneous nd natural but here its made to look funny nd that spontaneity of RKB isn't there. I'm sure more than d romance bwn IshVi ppl were seated 4 her IAS journey along with Ishaan being her source of support nd Isha Ishaan reunion but just to satisfy d ego of creatives makers wiped off entire s2 to adapt yhm storyline. Everything looks forced. Raman's pain was so strong nd was portrayed with so much conviction here everything looks out of place nd both Bhavika nd Hitesh looks too young to pull off foster mom nd dad 2 kids role. Bhavika was fab as college going Savi but Ishita's role look out of place coz DT set the bar too high same with KP as RKB nd young Ruhanika who's full of emotions.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

D 2 states wedding concept was shown 4 d 1s tym even b4 2 states nd Chennai express came the 2 states cultural diff , funny banters bwn Iyers nd Bhallas were a treat nd most imp KPs 1 liners were so spontaneous nd natural but here its made to look funny nd that spontaneity of RKB isn't there. I'm sure more than d romance bwn IshVi ppl were seated 4 her IAS journey along with Ishaan being her source of support nd Isha Ishaan reunion but just to satisfy d ego of creatives makers wiped off entire s2 to adapt yhm storyline. Everything looks forced. Raman's pain was so strong nd was portrayed with so much conviction here everything looks out of place nd both Bhavika nd Hitesh looks too young to pull off foster mom nd dad 2 kids role. Bhavika was fab as college going Savi but Ishita's role look out of place coz DT set the bar too high same with KP as RKB nd young Ruhanika who's full of emotions.

Bhavika is a way too young to be a Step Mom to a 10yr old boysmiley36

All is not lost this show might go off air means Savi will get to live with Rajat and his funny family 😄

I never watched YHM will never watch also , I totally hate any Ektha's shows her OTT dramas and she thinks her audience are stupid .

So I find this young cast great ...

See how it goes

akipog thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Bhavika is a way too young to be a Step Mom to a 10yr old boysmiley36

All is not lost this show might go off air means Savi will get to live with Rajat and his funny family 😄

I never watched YHM will never watch also , I totally hate any Ektha's shows her OTT dramas and she thinks her audience are stupid .

So I find this young cast great ...

See how it goes

To each their own. Yhm was d only sane Ekta show nd it was really good atleast for 350 epis nd wasn't as unbearable as her other shows until pre leap . I haven't watched d show post leap. Since u haven't watched yhm u won't b knowing how the show was so no comments. Coming to Hitesh nd Bhavika yes they r too young to play this role . The makers are at fault not anyone else. Adapting a story is diff but copying page to page nd scene to scene shows how poor their creativity is. Hitesh is a better actor than Fahmaan nd he is not bad as Rajat but d problem here is KP nailed d role to d t so comparisons r bound to happen. 2.2 isn't bad for this cut copy paste but it's not great 4 ghum legacy as s1 nd 2 fared exceptionally well nd d og of s3 was a runaway success so definitely the pressure nd expectations r huge. Imlie , yrrkkh4 udne all are remakes but none of them copy d shows like ghum does. S1 nd 2 were also copies but they were regional shows not sp show yrkkh4 copied ghum initially but the trp started to inc only when they brought in their creativity. If at all anyone is stupid then it's us who sits through these idiosyncrasies in d name of entertainment. Ekta, Shahi and others know this well nd is dishing out substandard work as they r so sure audience will accept it. Ekta might be ott nd illogical but no one in itv can hold a candle near her popularity nd without her itv is nothing. She walked so that others could run as simple as that. As I said in d beginning to each their own I completely respect ur opinion but this is what I have to say. Makers literally made artists scapegoats 2 cover up their lack of creativity .
Rosh4rose thumbnail

To each their own. Yhm was d only sane Ekta show nd it was really good atleast for 350 epis nd wasn't as unbearable as her other shows until pre leap . I haven't watched d show post leap. Since u haven't watched yhm u won't b knowing how the show was so no comments. Coming to Hitesh nd Bhavika yes they r too young to play this role . The makers are at fault not anyone else. Adapting a story is diff but copying page to page nd scene to scene shows how poor their creativity is. Hitesh is a better actor than Fahmaan nd he is not bad as Rajat but d problem here is KP nailed d role to d t so comparisons r bound to happen. 2.2 isn't bad for this cut copy paste but it's not great 4 ghum legacy as s1 nd 2 fared exceptionally well nd d og of s3 was a runaway success so definitely the pressure nd expectations r huge. Imlie , yrrkkh4 udne all are remakes but none of them copy d shows like ghum does. S1 nd 2 were also copies but they were regional shows not sp show yrkkh4 copied ghum initially but the trp started to inc only when they brought in their creativity. If at all anyone is stupid then it's us who sits through these idiosyncrasies in d name of entertainment. Ekta, Shahi and others know this well nd is dishing out substandard work as they r so sure audience will accept it. Ekta might be ott nd illogical but no one in itv can hold a candle near her popularity nd without her itv is nothing. She walked so that others could run as simple as that. As I said in d beginning to each their own I completely respect ur opinion but this is what I have to say. Makers literally made artists scapegoats 2 cover up their lack of creativity .

Now a days I am so disturbed to watch news in real world so come to ITV I want some fun & relax so getting it from Ghum now

So see how long it last

At least no GF of ML is sharing him with the FL....Now they are following " Custody" story after the court drama 🙄 if they cut and copy YHM exactly it will be difficult to sustain TRP ...I think so...

See how it goes, they put too much toxicity with with Bosales and story was not going any where...with married prof roaming around GF and she without being family member being every where in the house made it look like a joke ....totally unbearable.

I can't stand one more bhabi " lusting " for brother in law kind of story 😒 🙄...so Ristha 4 can't watch now ....smiley37

So for now watching only this ...

I watched only one show fully "Matsh" then Pavithra Ristha for a while ....from Balaji productions ..without watching also can happily live our life , so just being around for some fun ...I am getting it ...I like limited series hope this will end with this generation

Edited by Rosh4rose - a month ago