Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

I'm so glad they aren't. I disliked those Toxic ex Bhosales. Planning and plotting towards Savi and bad mouthing. Less said about Ishaan too cos him standing their quietly and not speaking up and then not believing Savi time and time!! Less said about the aftermath of Savi's the love confession and what he did. Angers me lol

Bhosales and Thakkars reaction comes from situation and from their povs. No one is plotting etc. (well expect Lucky to Aman/Mrinu and AA plotting) but families wise it's always reacting to situation and misunderstanding and miscommunication and you can see both their povs.

I'm glad that Savi will get good in-laws and less toxicity. A crazy and fun and at times unhinged family lol. Bhagyashree makes me laugh tho. Rajendra already accepted Savi as his daughter.

Bhagyashree muje cute lagti hai smiley36
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yes Rajat Mom is funny 😁, It us very difficult to act funny ...she does it beautifully 😍

Savi even before engagement, giving wife like vibe..smiley42

wahi mai bol rhi thi aaj bhi kesa behave kar rhi thi bc he show up late at engagement smiley37Upar se bolta hai baad mai btau ga , usse phele bol rhi thi Main khud jati hun aur Ghich kar lee kar aaogi aur engagement karu gi smiley37
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Bhagyashree muje cute lagti hai smiley36

she super cute and i Also like her dressing
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

wahi mai bol rhi thi aaj bhi kesa behave kar rhi thi bc he show up late at engagement smiley37Upar se bolta hai baad mai btau ga , usse phele bol rhi thi Main khud jati hun aur Ghich kar lee kar aaogi aur engagement karu gi smiley37

She gets so annoyed with him. Twice he has been late lol. She would of dragged him by the collar if she had the chance lol

Glad she doesn't put up with nonsense too, and has that wifey vibe to it. Both Savi and Rajat fight like hubby and wifey already lol.

Savi is comfortable enough to be like that with him and she does come alive (as does he).. don't think she realises. Savi's Kat Kat Thakkar lol.

Their 'Sai Ke Liye' deal in the classroom about we not gonna be like husband and wife so don't have expectations lol

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lennie

She gets so annoyed with him. Twice he has been late lol. She would of dragged him by the collar if she had the chance lol

Glad she doesn't put up with nonsense too, and has that wifey vibe to it. Both Savi and Rajat fight like hubby and wifey already lol.

Savi is comfortable enough to be like that with him and she does come alive (as does he).. don't think she realises. Savi's Kat Kat Thakkar lol.

Their 'Sai Ke Liye' deal in the classroom about we not gonna be like husband and wife so don't have expectations lol

Savi is fooling herself and everyone else..she was checking Rajats profile out even before she met him πŸ˜‚..and now she says she has no interest in him…
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

https://x.com/duaa2418/status/1823178753167532524

Poor guy ab khud se apne head mai baate bhi nahi kar skta hai smiley37

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 1 months ago
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Both are fooling πŸ™„ us saying not keep expectations jab aese kuch hai nahi bc both love to argue with each other smiley36

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 1 months ago
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

https://x.com/kabhitumse/status/1823175386718748902

I love this smiley37ab dekhte sorry ka tattoo banta hai πŸ˜… yaa kuch aur hi 😏

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

Rajat actor was so damn good today.

He completely convinced me that was being emotional with aashika and then boom he laughed and i was surprised.

Also, in the car while talking to saisha.

He's actually a really good actor, he deserves appreciation for this good dialogue delivery skills.. It's not that easy to be good during emotional scenes.

His acting is USUALLY balanced.

I am not watching this season
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

https://x.com/kabhitumse/status/1823175386718748902

I love this smiley37ab dekhte sorry ka tattoo banta hai πŸ˜… yaa kuch aur hi 😏

Thakkars are a nice n funny family…an engagement with khit pit but still warmth on both sides

I loved it when isha n bhagyashri hugged each other .. bhagyashri called her samdhan

The ring issue was only raised by Tara no one else ..bhagyashri n the rest were actually annoyed with Tara .. shows their middle class roots

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago