Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Savi jis trah kal ke episode mai Rajat ko ghoor rhi thi bc he was late upar se was not eating properly Rajat ki too pka sadi ke baad band bajne wali hai smiley37 Saaf saaf dikh raha kon kis par raaj karega

Rajat kux din mai yee so song gate naraz aayga

https://youtu.be/7SVzdnkAXV4?si=CPs0qA8OTPBw1poy

Raj toh Savi he karegi lekin Rajat bhi Raman ka version hai so pav ka jutti bann kar yah heroine ki ha mai ha mila kar toh yeh bhi nahi rahega . Apna dimag hai bande ke paas and mast bolna bhi aata hai rajat ko just like raman smiley10
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Raj toh Savi he karegi lekin Rajat bhi Raman ka version hai so pav ka jutti bann kar yah heroine ki ha mai ha mila kar toh yeh bhi nahi rahega . Apna dimag hai bande ke paas and mast bolna bhi aata hai rajat ko just like raman smiley10

mera khane ka Matlab he gonna little softie but he definitely not a pao ki jutti nor savi usko wese treat karegi

Well he is Raman version definitely keepsing his image

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 1 months ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

mera khane ka Matlab he gonna little softie but he definitely not a pao ki jutti nor savi usko wese treat karegi

Well he is Raman version definitely keepsing his image

Savi bhi little softie ho jaye sab ke sath toh mazza aa jayega. Ishita was really very gentle in her expressions.

I can see Raman in Rajat . Ishita and Savi has different kind of past and Savi has more trauma than ishita may be that’s why Savi looks stoic with every one except sai.

I want to see how their past will unfold in front of each other. Both had very painful love life and marriage.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Savi is soft with her family and as you said also I guess stoic due to past, and loss and heartbreak. Still there those things. Shantanu said there will be someone who bring Savi out again to live life and give her the motivation to rather then just exist. That scene overlapped with us meeting Sai first time and Savi but we also know it includes Rajat too.

Isha also said she has stopped things she loved doing.. she loved the rain, she closes the window. Savi enjoying planting and she stopped that (even though we saw her watering once as she was guiding Rajat and Savi to come up and Isha was surprised she was doing the watering of plants.

With Sai she comes alive and the happiness she has... even Shantanu and Isha have seen and said this. Her monologue at the court said it all.

Rajat I find intense at times depending where and when when he has to be but then he is also soft and also goofy.

Even though Shantanu and Isha has seen Savi and Rajat together but in fighting arguing mode. They really haven't seen Savi and Rajat when they are in their nok jhok element what each bring out of each other and aliveness, and because from that we see and get the married vibe. They already act like hubby and wifey... Savi being that domineering wifey and Rajat in the end just ends up listening or Savi leaves him flabbergasted esp when Savi hears his loud thoughts lol.

Also the Thakkars haven't seen that either lol

I agree too - I absolutely want to see and how their past esp Savi's past will unfold in front of Rajat and her pain and her losses. How she lost her family, her first husband, being shot hence can't conceive. He knows she can't but why and when it happened is important too.

Savi already knows the basic of Rajat breakdown of marriage - his wife had an affair and left him for his boss. But Aashka spinned such lies and story that makes out Rajat to be bad and Thakkars... and how Aashka was majboor lol. But thankfully Savi can see inklings of how Aashka seems so uncaring and unbothered. Can't wait till she finds out the real face of her and Arsh.

I also like how the episodes have kinda spread out Savi's past and backstory tidbits along the way... I rewatch/binge again as family are behind on episodes.. you pick up those things more just show spread out it is and where they fit it in well so I like that. It's there not forgotten... Hope they keep at it and Rajat and Thakkars finding out more about Savi.

Edited by Lennie - 1 months ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Savi is soft with her family and as you said also I guess stoic due to past, and loss and heartbreak. Still there those things. Shantanu said there will be someone who bring Savi out again to live life and give her the motivation to rather then just exist. That scene overlapped with us meeting Sai first time and Savi but we also know it includes Rajat too.

Isha also said she has stopped things she loved doing.. she loved the rain, she closes the window. Savi enjoying planting and she stopped that (even though we saw her watering once as she was guiding Rajat and Savi to come up and Isha was surprised she was doing the watering of plants.

With Sai she comes alive and the happiness she has... even Shantanu and Isha have seen and said this. Her monologue at the court said it all.

Rajat I find intense at times depending where and when when he has to be but then he is also soft and also goofy.

Even though Shantanu and Isha has seen Savi and Rajat together but in fighting arguing mode. They really haven't seen Savi and Rajat when they are in their nok jhok element because from that we see and get the married vibe. They already act like hubby and wifey... Savi being that domineering wifey and Rajat in the end just ends up listening or Savi leaves him flabbergasted esp when Savi hears his loud thoughts lol.

Also the Thakkars haven't seen that either lol

I agree too - I absolutely want to see and how their past esp Savi's past will unfold in front of Rajat and her pain and her losses. How she lost her family, her first husband, being shot hence can't conceive. He knows she can't but why and when it happened is important too.

Savi already knows the basic of Rajat breakdown of marriage - his wife had an affair and left him for his boss. But Aashka spinned such lies and story that makes out Rajat to be bad and Thakkars... and how Aashka was majboor lol. But thankfully Savi can see inklings of how Aashka seems so uncaring and unbothered. Can't wait till she finds out the real face of her and Arsh.

I also like how the episodes have kinda spread out Savi's past and backstory tidbits along the way... I rewatch/binge again as family are behind on episodes.. you pick up those things more just show spread out it is and where they fit it in well so I like that. It's there not forgotten... Hope they keep at it and Rajat and Thakkars finding out more about Savi.

Thakkars are also not as toxic as Bhosle or chavans that is the best part.
Thakkars mai bhalla family ki vibe aati hai smiley36
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wese Ganja ne brownie point le kiya Shan ko engagement πŸ’ mai bula kar i liked that today episode specially Savi entering the hall was so beautiful and upar se that song kudmayi smiley27

Definitely savi is not Ishita bc both have Definitely past so savi ka softie side abhi sirf sai ke liye hai

Will definitely love to see how they will unfold their past and trauma of marriage and love

Not keeping too much hope but phir Bhi Ganja have a chance and definitely good story line to show

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thakkars mai bhalla...

I'm so glad they aren't. I disliked those Toxic ex Bhosales. Planning and plotting towards Savi and bad mouthing. Less said about Ishaan too cos him standing their quietly and not speaking up and then not believing Savi time and time!! Less said about the aftermath of Savi's the love confession and what he did. Angers me lol

Bhosales and Thakkars reaction comes from situation and from their povs. No one is plotting etc. (well expect Lucky to Aman/Mrinu and AA plotting) but families wise it's always reacting to situation and misunderstanding and miscommunication and you can see both their povs.

I'm glad that Savi will get good in-laws and less toxicity. A crazy and fun and at times unhinged family lol. Bhagyashree makes me laugh tho. Rajendra already accepted Savi as his daughter.

Edited by Lennie - 1 months ago
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Thakkars mai bhalla family ki vibe aati hai smiley36

Thakkars naa definitely little classy version of bhalla family smiley36

I'm loving Rajat mom and her gujjupan smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thakkars naa definitely little classy version of bhalla family smiley36

I'm loving Rajat mom and her gujjupan smiley36

Yes Rajat Mom is funny 😁, It us very difficult to act funny ...she does it beautifully 😍

Savi even before engagement, giving wife like vibe..smiley42

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lennie

I'm so glad they aren't. I disliked those Toxic ex Bhosales. Planning and plotting towards Savi and bad mouthing. Less said about Ishaan too cos him standing their quietly and not speaking up and then not believing Savi time and time!! Less said about the aftermath of Savi's the love confession and what he did. Angers me lol

Bhosales and Thakkars reaction comes from situation and from their povs. No one is plotting etc. (well expect Lucky to Aman/Mrinu and AA plotting) but families wise it's always reacting to situation and misunderstanding and miscommunication and you can see both their povs.

I'm glad that Savi will get good in-laws and less toxicity. A crazy and fun and at times unhinged family lol. Bhagyashree makes me laugh tho. Rajendra already accepted Savi as his daughter.

Yes Takkars are funny not toxic unlike Bosales who were criminals and totally toxic πŸ™„

Totally hated them !

Bhagyashree make me laugh too the way she pressed 🀣 the calling bell ...the hangover part was funny.

Looks like Savi going to treat every one as her students ...wat lagayegi ...

I can't wait till see love slowly blossoming between "SaRaj"