Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Seriously can't believe I'm enjoying watching ghum after not watching this show bc of too much of toxicity

I'm loving savi and Rajat they are fresh and chaotic smiley37I love their banters they always so funny specially savi hearing Rajat head talks

Definitely sitara ke jitne bhi show usse better is ghum montage

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes the show is not toxic .. the normal khit pit is there .. but no mocking the gifts and talking if rich n poor But I feel savi and Rajat should have had a conversation.. Savi has had a chaotic past .. from childhood Rajat and thakkars have no idea of who Savi’s parents were .. how they died How savi’s grand parents and brother died . Samrudh is still alive .. and in jail Then how ishan entered her life and how the day she got married .. another tragedy happened All 3 are Emotional traumas .. Rajat was in a frame to marry anyone .. he literally considers savi sai’s ayah .. or foster mom ..so situation was not created ..
1169321 thumbnail

smiley37

Savi and Rajat are so chaotic, I love that Savi has an upper hand here. She dominates over him like a boss

I am so scared of TRP audience, I don't wanna lose these two 💔

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

For now there is no toxicity just some misunderstanding and silly fight so far i didn't find anyone totally negative .Yes Rajat family doesn't show off that they are rich i think bc they were once middle class family . I would love see Rajat knowing savi past and trauma right now he doesn't care enough for savi to get to know her properly just his main focus is getting married to get sai back home and nothing else matters to him . I hope in the future when Rajat started to feel something for savi he get knows her past

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

https://x.com/Dil_Saiyaara/status/1822510227222409495

Rajat is so funny smiley37 Bolta acha hai ladai se jada padhayi par jada focus karegi to hum sab ke liye acha hai

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

https://x.com/Analyst_Krishna/status/1822465998328680946

This scene is damm beautiful 😍 love the ost and their eyes 👀 chemistry

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

smiley37

Savi and Rajat are so chaotic, I love that Savi has an upper hand here. She dominates over him like a boss

I am so scared of TRP audience, I don't wanna lose these two 💔

Pyaar se darn nahi lagta saheb trp audience se lagta hai smiley4 Bc they can't handle seeing Main leads together and happy with good mother's in law

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Pyaar se darn nahi lagta saheb trp audience se lagta hai smiley4 Bc they can't handle seeing Main leads together and happy with good mother's in law

True. Audience enjoys watching FL suffer and we know what GHKKPM writers can do when desperate

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Go hug him man! 🥹🫂