Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I agree it is very boring now … ab hum round n round bol Kar Kar bhi thak gaye

Kaveri hates Armaan ...Grand Moms usually adores grand children .

Where as Bhavani Kaku loved Viru 😍 even when he was husband's younger brother's son.Bhavani was the only one who genuinely thought of Virat's happiness after listening to his confession.

Aswini failed as mother she only thought Pathra lekha no one else and tried her tricks manipulating Sai showing her tears , Kaku was a better .

Kaveri is a hell irritating smiley11....Very egoistic and totally selfish ...I don't want to watch another bhabi lusting for brother in law , mujhe ghin aathi hai , feeling disgusted 😞.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I agree it is very boring now … ab hum round n round bol Kar Kar bhi thak gaye

Abey ghisi Piti story hai. Kaun wapas dekhega.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Prime reason why I miss Gen 3 smiley19smiley19

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

Rajat actor was so damn good today.

He completely convinced me that was being emotional with aashika and then boom he laughed and i was surprised.

Also, in the car while talking to saisha.

He's actually a really good actor, he deserves appreciation for this good dialogue delivery skills.. It's not that easy to be good during emotional scenes.

His acting is USUALLY balanced.

Never thought Rajat can be so good , today's episode was a treat

His dialogue delivery and acting every thing is a kind of natural ...Savi and Rajat have such amazing chemistry...with funny 😁 family Takkers are very entertaining 😄

Hope that with the good things happening in her life Savi will continue her goal of becoming an IAS officer , today Isha requested 💙 ❤️...Rajat was very enthusiastic and impressed by the thought of it ..

Really it was a treat to watch

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Kaveri is unlikeable .. Kaku was nice .. she was cruella but funny ..and her puppets were even funnier ..

Kaku was Kaku .. she had the jigar and courage to give her sons to sacrifice themselves for nation .. not many matriarchs can be like that .. inspite of losing her husband and then Samrat .. she never stopped virat … emotionally ..She was always proud of him .

Kaveri does not give the dadisa vibe .. she is selfish .. only thinks about herself ..

shagun was in YHM .. Anita H is a classy tv actress and ekta favourite..Murga does not have the money to give Kaveri Priyam that wardrobe

Kaveri Priyam should be compared to pakhi kaku 😂😂

But unfortunately humari savi bada has been given the Yashoda status ..

Hopefully yeh forum itna popular na ho jaye they start comparing Savi with P Kaku

Savi is a mini Kaku , she is going to make every esp Rajat dance to tune ....

Bhavani will shed " happy 😹 tears " from above ...Chavans will celebrate 🥳.our courageous Savi ...

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Prime reason why I miss Gen 3 smiley19smiley19

Yaha toh bol hi sakte hai but us gen ka ML mujhe to Bahut hi niboo nichoda types lagta tha .. compared to Mohsin n of course shaheer sheikh .. the other DKP heroes
Yeh Ro Pu is nice ..👍

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Remember Kaku plane ke floor se bhi muh lagake poha ya something khaya tha to save her family smiley19

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yaha toh bol hi sakte hai but us gen ka ML mujhe to Bahut hi niboo nichoda types lagta tha .. compared to Mohsin n of course shaheer sheikh .. the other DKP heroes
Yeh Ro Pu is nice ..👍

Harshad?

A a a a a a a a

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Harshad?

A a a a a a a a

Meine to kuch kaha hi nahi 😂😂😂😂

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Remember Kaku plane ke floor se bhi muh lagake poha ya something khaya tha to save her family smiley19

Yeah to save Ninad ..,even to save the family from Samrudh

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago