Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I liked Bhavani but I am unable to like Kaveri af all

yes because Bhavani could also be funny at times and we could laugh at her and she loved Virat..but kaveri is so horrible to both Armaan and abhira 🤨
Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Rajat actor was so damn good today.

He completely convinced me that was being emotional with aashika and then boom he laughed and i was surprised.

Also, in the car while talking to saisha.

He's actually a really good actor, he deserves appreciation for this good dialogue delivery skills.. It's not that easy to be good during emotional scenes.

His acting is USUALLY balanced.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

Rajat actor was so damn good today.

He completely convinced me that was being emotional with aashika and then boom he laughed and i was surprised.

Also, in the car while talking to saisha.

He's actually a really good actor, he deserves appreciation for this good dialogue delivery skills.. It's not that easy to be good during emotional scenes.

His acting is USUALLY balanced.

I’ve watched 4 shows of Hitesh and I’ve liked him from the very first time I watched him onscreen ..it was his cameo role in choti sardhani..but I liked him more than the hero..and was very disappointed when his character exited the show..and from then I always watch a show he’s in…and I was excited When I got to know he’s entering ghum,,because I knew he’ll be good…😁
Edited by Indira1211 - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I am fed up of " Bhabi lusting fir brother in law "

Yak...I don't want to torture my self ....

Me too want some romance & a bit fun, I don't care about kalash ...That is why I still like " "Kuch Rang "...That was a great show...

Can't find any thing like that even in Sony now a days 😕

I am watching " crime & detective shows " at least the culprits are punished smiley36...

I stopped watching Ristha for a while , on and off I will check it out but won't get attached.

I haven't watched for some time already " Ghum 3 " is comical ...

Ruhi and kaveri are destroying rishta..it’s so boring now..Ruhi is not even an interesting vamp..because she’s mentally imbalanced..so her thoughts and plans are just plain stupid..🙄..dkp.really needs to make that show interesting..otherwise they’ll probably need to do a revamp as well..
Indira1211 thumbnail

The new show, the advocate show, the FL's acting is UNBEARABLE, bilkul aankhein faad faad ke acting karti hai. And, you can't bear her dialogue delivery more than 2 mins.

The ML, the heck, who's even the casting directors? Side characters bhi better hote hain.

They don't even look and 'ACT' like actors. smiley19smiley19

The fl's dialogue delivery is like Sunny deol (yes, it is)

Btw, the (run time) is only 15 mins. Weird.

oh gosh…she’s so awful..she shouts every word out,,and she sounds terrible.. I think I read somewhere she’s Bengali I think..so,maybe her Hindi is not great so she has a problem with dialogue delivery..I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️..but she’s just bad..
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ghum is very interesting. Thoda timepass bhi ho raha hai smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The new show, the advocate show, the FL's acting is UNBEARABLE, bilkul aankhein faad faad ke acting karti hai. And, you can't bear her dialogue delivery more than 2 mins.

The ML, the heck, who's even the casting directors? Side characters bhi better hote hain.

They don't even look and 'ACT' like actors. smiley19smiley19

The fl's dialogue delivery is like Sunny deol (yes, it is)

Btw, the (run time) is only 15 mins. Weird.

I watched a clip of the show ...you are so right ✅️ FL is a classical failure smiley37smiley37...

ML has no screen presence 😕,

Hilarious 😂.....Sithare channel ke sath aise bhi hons chahiya ....smiley40"Horrible "....totally hilarious....Casting director rocks ..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Same here, her character does not interest me at all. OG Shagun was better.

Kaveri is unlikeable .. Kaku was nice .. she was cruella but funny ..and her puppets were even funnier ..

Kaku was Kaku .. she had the jigar and courage to give her sons to sacrifice themselves for nation .. not many matriarchs can be like that .. inspite of losing her husband and then Samrat .. she never stopped virat … emotionally ..She was always proud of him .

Kaveri does not give the dadisa vibe .. she is selfish .. only thinks about herself ..

shagun was in YHM .. Anita H is a classy tv actress and ekta favourite..Murga does not have the money to give Kaveri Priyam that wardrobe

Kaveri Priyam should be compared to pakhi kaku 😂😂

But unfortunately humari savi bada has been given the Yashoda status ..

Hopefully yeh forum itna popular na ho jaye they start comparing Savi with P Kaku

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ruhi and kaveri are destroying rishta..it’s so boring now..Ruhi is not even an interesting vamp..because she’s mentally imbalanced..so her thoughts and plans are just plain stupid..🙄..dkp.really needs to make that show interesting..otherwise they’ll probably need to do a revamp as well..

I agree it is very boring now … ab hum round n round bol Kar Kar bhi thak gaye

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes because Bhavani could also be funny at times and we could laugh at her and she loved Virat..but kaveri is so horrible to both Armaan and abhira 🤨

exactly …. Kaku was kaku … and her patented dialogues tumhare kakasaheb swargiye Nagesh chavhan …. And all the chavan puppets used to nod their heads

plus they all dressed in same color … chavans were a mad lot plus their crying wearing chunky jewellery in hospital 😂