Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Not watching re. Lol

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sasta Rishta has got to be the only slightest interesting show on this boring channel.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

I started watching a Pakistani Drama that aires the same time as Ganja. Now I have no reason to watch this crap. Goodbye Ganja you will not be missed!

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Sasta Rishta has got to be the only slightest interesting show on this boring channel.

Sastha Ristha is " Ghum 1"in disguise 🥸....

Best of luck smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yeah but … uska first marriage me divorce nahi hua tha … second happened but it was a hoax like virat ka

Just like in vat savitri she mentioned virat chavhan as her ukhada … and virat used to think of Sai in every puja …

the issue is Sai virat had 2 kids still both were so egoistic , stupid they could not think of the wellbeing of their kids

Both of them thought they were higher mortals then the rest of the world

they finally realised the only way they could be together forever is if they die together in a mission .. otherwise if they had survived the hijack they would have again fought after 3-4 months of tota maina phase

Kudos to you, finally someone highlighted this about GHUM 1 that SAI- VIRAT were the legally wedded couple till the last

Although, makers very slyly never acknowledged this or brought this FACT / highlighted status quo in the show so as to stretch their cringe BIGAMY in the show, they distorted all the Laws according to their convenience

But according to the LAW of THE LAND of Fiction as well , SAI- VIRAT were the legally wedded couple till they died in bomb blast. Because they never got divorced, never were divorced while they were separating from each other. Let alone that, there were no trace of any divorce papers

So whatever second marriage Virat & Sai did afterwards with Pakhi & Satya respectively were invalid & illegal. It held no value or validity in the eyes of Law.

But Creative makers conveniently never dealt with legality becz it suited their agenda & brushed under the carpet. But makers usse kitna bhi chupaye & stressed some other fact, usse Laws toh change nhi hote. A LAW IS A LAW. We'll evaluate it according to the Law of the land. Afterall, the fictional show is airing in India

Edited by Bibliophiles - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks ..I have highlighted this many times before also .. Chavans behaved as if Sai never existed ..

Infact when savi was born Sai would have to be admitted to a hospital .. birth records would have to be registered

Sai was practicing as a doctor so how can she presumed to be dead

They thought she died but Sai was living in Maharashtra only and practicing as a doctor .. so unke bolne she died ..

What virat had done was bigamy .. and what Sai did later was also bigamy because divorce proceedings was not shown

They did not even address this issue while filing for custody of vinayak

In yeh rishta .. they recently showed the ML was getting married to the PL .. whereas his annulment papers were forged at that time it was loudly discussed that if Ml gets married without divorcing he will be arrested and this is a crime ..

Ghum set a very bad example of showing police officers breaking law blatantly

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sastha Ristha is " Ghum 1"in disguise 🥸....

Best of luck smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I am frankly bored of sasta rishta …. Will watch the remake of sasti khichdi for some foolish comedy .. tired of toxicity

I don’t want romance … neither do I want kalesh …

my tolerance for EMA is bhabhiji ghar pe hai types ..

Gaanja is khichdi … no more YHM

Rajat n Savi are Raju n Melissa in the show if you have watched the OG before in star

Waha par bhi Melissa was teacher yaha par bhi Savi is teacher

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am frankly bored of sasta rishta …. Will watch the remake of sasti khichdi for some foolish comedy .. tired of toxicity

I don’t want romance … neither do I want kalesh …

my tolerance for EMA is bhabhiji ghar pe hai types ..

Gaanja is khichdi … no more YHM

Rajat n Savi are Raju n Melissa in the show if you have watched the OG before in star

Waha par bhi Melissa was teacher yaha par bhi Savi is teacher

I am fed up of " Bhabi lusting fir brother in law "

Yak...I don't want to torture my self ....

Me too want some romance & a bit fun, I don't care about kalash ...That is why I still like " "Kuch Rang "...That was a great show...

Can't find any thing like that even in Sony now a days 😕

I am watching " crime & detective shows " at least the culprits are punished smiley36...

I stopped watching Ristha for a while , on and off I will check it out but won't get attached.

I haven't watched for some time already " Ghum 3 " is comical ...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am back to watching Netflix, Prime and other OTT which is not Hindi language.

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks ..I have highlighted this many times before also .. Chavans behaved as if Sai never existed .. Infact when savi was born Sai would have to be admitted to a hospital .. birth records would have to be registered Sai was practicing as a doctor so how can she presumed to be dead They thought she died but Sai was living in Maharashtra only and practicing as a doctor .. so unke bolne she died .. What virat had done was bigamy .. and what Sai did later was also bigamy because divorce proceedings was not shown They did not even address this issue while filing for custody of vinayak In yeh rishta .. they recently showed the ML was getting married to the PL .. whereas his annulment papers were forged at that time it was loudly discussed that if Ml gets married without divorcing he will be arrested and this is a crime .. Ghum set a very bad example of showing police officers breaking law blatantly

Even I wished to highlight this many times during S1 but couldn't. Many used to say Sai- Virat cheated Pakhi & Satya. But in reality, it was different, the one whom Sai- Virat cheated were, each other by committing BIGAMY.

And even leaving aside everything, Virat Pakhi's court marriage too was illegal. Since Virat was doing a second marriage,it was crucial for him to submit a death certificate before doing 2nd marriage in court without which 2nd marriage was impossible. Then how come their marriage even got registered(illegally).

So, did he submit Sai's death certificate, and if so, Sai would have immediately gotten notified as she was a practicing doctor which means he didn't submit i.e no legal procedure were followed during Virat's second marriage. Hence, it was null & void in every sense. Makers ne LAW OF THE LAND, ki jo ghatiya dhazziyaan udayi hai.

Even if they did so, Makers would have gotten their redemption as you said very correctly, if they had addressed all these legalities during Vinayak's custody... At least the basic one of legality of Virat- Sai's marriage. It would have made such an intense plot.It would have shattered arrogance & fake pride of Pakhi too & would have got her Karma. As the legalities got pinpointed in YRKKH during Ruhi- Armaan marriage track.

Alas! The makers of this show are sadistic ,loves to thrive on cringe & illegalities as its suits their purpose. They love to show their vamp & sadistic PL having an upper edge always & never on the losing side & not getting her KARMA & leaving Scott free, leading her life somewhere happily even if it destroy & compromise their ML & FL totally. Makers of this show GHUM the PL ke pyaar mein.

And , the GHUM Makers since their inception were always setting bad examples & sending wrong message to the society. S1- Devar- Bhabhi & IPS breaking law & S2- Teacher- Student relation

Edited by Bibliophiles - 1 months ago