Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I saw the show clip after so many days. They even took out Ishan’s pic that was in the frame, so that it could fly in the air to land on the Sari so that Savi could say yes 🤣🤣

What? Which episode is this? I want to see 😂
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I saw the show clip after so many days. They even took out Ishan’s pic that was in the frame, so that it could fly in the air to land on the Sari so that Savi could say yes 🤣🤣

I missed that part I guess , mist of the time I forward serials ...let me go back and check smiley37smiley37smiley37...I can't miss that smiley37

Yesterday's episode right ....

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lead .. that character in zebra suit was the lead 😂😂😂

Even jagtap if he had a twin brother .. would have been a formidable parallel lead with Sai .. that actor was very very good and he had excellent chemistry with Ayesha.. but since he killed Kamal Joshi .. he could not be put with Sai

But if they had shown the same guy playing his twin .. and who is a politician like his father .. or reporter or something would have been a good choice

They could have snatched gashmeer from tamarind and cast him as the same reporter Aditya working in kankauli with him meeting Sai

Ghum 1 was an authentic Marathi show .. with good Marathi cast and proper dialog delivery as it’s USP

That’s why Punjabi actors like sattu , and then Ishan were not accepted as proper heroes because their dialect was not apt ..It was clearly off putting.. it was like having rasgulla in jaljira mixture

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Horini is so damn annoying. Hate how she always fights like a sadakchaap mawaali. Where was her voice during S2? Those days were good when she’d get mistreated by Bhosale’s/Kiran. She’s the true incarnate of Bhavani Kaku.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Horini is so damn annoying. Hate how she always fights like a sadakchaap mawaali. Where was her voice during S2? Those days were good when she’d get mistreated by Bhosale’s/Kiran. She’s the true incarnate of Bhavani Kaku.

Kaku's own blood ...smiley37.Horini is more irritating than Kaku...How nicely Rajath and family fight smiley37.....with style ...Rajat thinking Savi has magical powers too 🤔....

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

when Sai died she was still satyas wife.,they hadn’t divorced if I remember correctly..because she and Virat only did their love confessions again..minutes before they were blown up 🤔

yeah but … uska first marriage me divorce nahi hua tha … second happened but it was a hoax like virat ka

Just like in vat savitri she mentioned virat chavhan as her ukhada … and virat used to think of Sai in every puja …

the issue is Sai virat had 2 kids still both were so egoistic , stupid they could not think of the wellbeing of their kids

Both of them thought they were higher mortals then the rest of the world

they finally realised the only way they could be together forever is if they die together in a mission .. otherwise if they had survived the hijack they would have again fought after 3-4 months of tota maina phase

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The new show, the advocate show, the FL's acting is UNBEARABLE, bilkul aankhein faad faad ke acting karti hai. And, you can't bear her dialogue delivery more than 2 mins.

The ML, the heck, who's even the casting directors? Side characters bhi better hote hain.

They don't even look and 'ACT' like actors. smiley19smiley19

The fl's dialogue delivery is like Sunny deol (yes, it is)

Btw, the (run time) is only 15 mins. Weird.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Why are they bothering with such idiocies
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Flop hoga dekh lena.