Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Dekho Ghum me Sai state topper and medical school topper bankar kya uk had liya .. yes she did some miracle surgeries but frankly she never had a stable career

Savi who was also a college topper .. bright upsc candidate. IAS chai wali bankar reh gayi .. Toh flower seller is aam baat waise

even sayli is phool wali .. so it’s the new IT profession in sitara

sayali being a flower seller and now florist cum decor artist is fine..as the hero sacchin is a taxi driver..so they both are not tertiary educated..but in this show we’re talking about the hero is a cardiologist..so it would have been nice if the heroine also was in the medical profession..but Starplus wants to stick,to the heroines being in creative fields .’.dancing, decor artists..rather than academic.. at least ghums heroines have professional careers and now rishta also has a heroine with a career ..although we don’t see her working much 😂
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

Dil ko tumse pyaar hua.

Oh! O. Ksmiley36. I have stopped watching daily soaps🤣

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

ghum 2 revamped is a fresh copy of yhm…I like it. Bhavika, hitesh, kaveri are all a nice fresh young cast…So I’m enjoying it. I actually prefer them because I didn’t watch much of yhm as even 8 years ago..those actors seemed too old to me..and that show never gripped me..but I’m liking this new fresh copy 😂

Ganja PH ka maal Bahut zyada high deta hai

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Dekho Ghum me Sai state topper and medical school topper bankar kya uk had liya .. yes she did some miracle surgeries but frankly she never had a stable career

Savi who was also a college topper .. bright upsc candidate. IAS chai wali bankar reh gayi .. Toh flower seller is aam baat waise

even sayli is phool wali .. so it’s the new IT profession in sitara

They better stick to creative professions rather than taking up serious professions and making a joke out of it. This stupid woman Abhira who calls herself an aadarsh lawyer has the audacity to take the case back without informing her client, moreover gives a stupid a** logic of the victim not getting well fast if the culprit is punishedsmiley24

Is that how professional lawyers behave? Taking monetary compensation because her husband asked her to and not getting justice to the client she promised to?

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fats24

Oh! O. Ksmiley36. I have stopped watching daily soaps🤣

Better option ...smiley37..my message is too short it seems ...better option typed once more smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

They better stick to creative professions rather than taking up serious professions and making a joke out of it. This stupid woman Abhira who calls herself an aadarsh lawyer has the audacity to take the case back without informing her client, moreover gives a stupid a** logic of the victim not getting well fast if the culprit is punishedsmiley24

Is that how professional lawyers behave? Taking monetary compensation because her husband asked her to and not getting justice to the client she promised to?

One way it is better

Creative minds go crazy at times , so all of FLs stupidities can blame on it

Seeing self sufficient & professionals behaving like doormats are more pathetic.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

One way it is better

Creative minds go crazy at times , so all of FLs stupidities can blame on it

Seeing self sufficient & professionals behaving like doormats are more pathetic.

very true..I remember how disappointed we used to be seeing Sai as a doctor..but being so,poor..she couldn’t even afford her own car. On itv heroines with careers are shown poor but vamps who don’t do a day of work..have the best clothes, drive nice cars.’.🙄
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

very true..I remember how disappointed we used to be seeing Sai as a doctor..but being so,poor..she couldn’t even afford her own car. On itv heroines with careers are shown poor but vamps who don’t do a day of work..have the best clothes, drive nice cars.’.🙄

Yaa

It was ridiculous 🙄 ...Sai was so poor after becoming Dr at least student time she had some scholarship

It looks likee ITV spreading messages not to study ...smiley37...become like vamps enjoy life

On top of that Savi was left out with no money survived on even biscuits...This professional ITV "' FLs don't even think or zero knowledge about financial safty...They will destroy their children's lives toosmiley36.....

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Better option ...smiley37..my message is too short it seems ...better option typed once more smiley37

Yes, the same thing happened with me too. I had to add a few words after Oh! O. Ksmiley37

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I saw the show clip after so many days. They even took out Ishan’s pic that was in the frame, so that it could fly in the air to land on the Sari so that Savi could say yes 🤣🤣