Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I remember you re. LOL smiley1

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What’s happening in the YHM reimagined? I see only discussions of Ghum 1 πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ Did the few fans of Saraj (Is that the name ?) couple abandon the show? πŸ€” I have to catch up on the show as I am traveling..

I guess any of these shows will be better than what they are showing in the Sitara show threads/ropes connected to mud πŸ™„ There the ML and FL’s sis are completely in love with each other and now married- still FL is shown confused and shown feeling upset.another version of tamarind but much worse!! Why would the ML fall for the older sis when ML loves the FL’s sister so much!! πŸ™„ Just blindly copying the track I guess

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kuttapu

What’s happening in the YHM reimagined? I see only discussions of Ghum 1 πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ Did the few fans of Saraj (Is that the name ?) couple abandon the show? πŸ€” I have to catch up on the show as I am traveling..

I guess any of these shows will be better than what they are showing in the Sitara show threads/ropes connected to mud πŸ™„ There the ML and FL’s sis are completely in love with each other and now married- still FL is shown confused and shown feeling upset.another version of tamarind but much worse!! Why would the ML fall for the older sis when ML loves the FL’s sister so much!! πŸ™„ Just blindly copying the track I guess

I still watch Ghum3 finally Savi's selective amnesia is over she remembered her mom Sai and was telling why little Sai was very precious to her.

Rajat is not as toxic as other Ghum MLs

So nothing much to bash ...smiley37...I am watching Kasame Vaade ( Kusum Dola's dubbed version) the ML is such a MSP...such a horrible fellow ...Shruthi there is worse than Pakhi smiley37

Ghum 3 goibg smooth with difference Isha madam is light bearer of " kands"now ...

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Omg guyssss Badi Savi remembered her asli Aai Sai smiley42smiley42

She finally mentioned that Sai reminds her of her Aaismiley42 Nutty your Usha babe was also shownsmiley43

IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0038.jpeg
IMG_0033.jpeg
IMG_0037.jpeg

Finally they are back to ghum 1....smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

Finally they are back to ghum 1....smiley37

Sab Ghum phir Kar wahi aa jate hai .. gaanja pure gaanja .. no sasta stuff .. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Had the dishonour of watching a few episodes of threads connected by mud. They are doing a scene to scene copy of Imlie. Even Aditya used to be so pissed at Imlie I used to wonder how will he fall in love with Imliesmiley39

In the end everything somehow made sense in Imlie but this ropes show is like a horrible version of Imlie, they're failing very badly in copying rather made a caricature of Imlie. Even the casting is not even 10% of what OG had. Never thought I'd say this but Ghum 2.5 is doing a much better job at copying YHMsmiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

Had the dishonour of watching a few episodes of threads connected by mud. They are doing a scene to scene copy of Imlie. Even Aditya used to be so pissed at Imlie I used to wonder how will he fall in love with Imliesmiley39

In the end everything somehow made sense in Imlie but this ropes show is like a horrible version of Imlie, they're failing very badly in copying rather made a caricature of Imlie. Even the casting is not even 10% of what OG had. Never thought I'd say this but Ghum 2.5 is doing a much better job at copying YHMsmiley37

Reading this make me happy that I didn't watch " Imlie" or the " mud"copy

Let me continue watch Ghum 3 😁

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Reading this make me happy that I didn't watch " Imlie" or the " mud"copy

Let me continue watch Ghum 3 😁

Imlie was doing fine till they followed Ishti Kutum and Ghum will also be fine till they're following YHM once they decide to deviate from the original, the toxicity would start overflowingsmiley37

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

True..Aditya used to be mad at FL, but FL was never in love with him also. Here the FL was in love with ML πŸ™„ and then she backed out when she found out that her little sis was sacrificing her love. In tamarind, ML was not as besotted with Malini as much as this ML is with FL’s sis. Here this guy is shown so much in love. I heard the show is under scanner already. I am not surprised. Compared to this show Ghum 3 is doing a better job of copying..but I hate what they have done with Isha’s character!!

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

True..Aditya used to be mad at FL, but FL was never in love with him also. Here the FL was in love with ML πŸ™„ and then she backed out when she found out that her little sis was sacrificing her love. In tamarind, ML was not as besotted with Malini as much as this ML is with FL’s sis. Here this guy is shown so much in love. I heard the show is under scanner already. I am not surprised. Compared to this show Ghum 3 is doing a better job of copying..but I hate what they have done with Isha’s character!!

Imlie had infatuation towards Aditya nd later she fell in love. It's clearly depicted via scenes that when Adi was around she used to get butterflies in her tummy nd there's a cake cutting scene in which Malini asks Imlie what she wants in life nd when she closes her eyes she sees Adi . So yeah Imlie fell first nd Adi fell harder. Before falling in love with Imlie he was extremely rude nd toxic towards Imlie nd used to blame her 4 everything. Adi was in his moon phase then. That's wat he lovingly called Malini. Once he found out he loves I nd not M he distanced from her physically nd emotionally . Coming to g3 yes compared to other copy paste this is bearable but d new side chars who r playing Mrunmayi nd Aman can't act nd is extremely expressionless. The flow nd good amt of drama in yhm is missing. Ghum doesn't have a powerful bgm bwn SaiSavi like IshRu. Rajat is the toned version of Raman nd here he's already bonding well with Sai . Rajat is annoyed but Raman had extreme hatred towards Ishita initially nd he remained detached from Ruhi. One thing missing is d chem amongst the trio. The organic feel isn't there nd the scenes look rushed nd rehearsed it's not organic like og. When u blatantly copy a hit show page to page comparisons nd criticisms r bound to happen nd unfortunately poor actors become scapegoats