Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

Nachnewali cum naukarani? What's that?

Janak ...she is either dancing or getting abused while doing house chores ...I don't watch but have seen clips smiley37

Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Janak ...she is either dancing or getting abused while doing house chores ...I don't watch but have seen clips smiley37

It's all because of the Upma show, even yhc benefitted a lot from the Upma show.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Well we all got the answer why Pakhi was given more footage than Roopkotha.

She looks like a very decent bitch sorry to use this lang but a woman who has breast cancer walking with her husband friend and telling him to accompany her in the doctor cabin for her test.

@Bold very true he's heartless when she slept on the floor while heavily pregnant.

He's jealous of Emon but per convenience, as his love is not so is his jealousy through which he just wanted to fight with Emon.

Yes, Ronno family is much better than the Chavan's.

@Blue he must be laughing himself.

Mixing sugar for Emon was not a big deal but he made it.

I was just waiting when Emon will slap Ronnojay.

Today's episode was horrible

Ron was not there for his wife , abusing his heavily pregnant wife verbally !

Shruthi is really a sophisticated b****, you are so right .

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

It's all because of the Upma show, even yhc benefitted a lot from the Upma show.

TRP audience love " upma" and her lovers ...smiley37

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Today's episode was horrible

Ron was not there for his wife , abusing his heavily pregnant wife verbally !

Shruthi is really a sophisticated b****, you are so right .

I just finished watching it and was thinking about you.

This is indeed a pain.

Why he keeps saying Shruthi was the only one with him very obviously all happened because of the bitch so she stayed with him.

The way she entered their room without knocking.

Ronnojay treating Emon as dirt when he hold her arms I thought he was going to push her.

Virat was much much better than Ronnojay.

Ronnojay was acting as if sruthi is his mistress.

Instead of his baby he likes Micchil still he wants Emon to understand him..He insulted her to the top.

From the same PH you get Jhanak and Ronnojay was there as Tejas the villainsmiley4

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All the shows recently came also were not good ...Let her decide ....

Except " Nachnewali cum Naukarani" no other shows created any impact ...Still Old shows are the TRP leaders ...smiley36..

She could have taken the lawyer wala show ..,that lawyer they have taken is not such an attractive face and no matter the script . Fl has to be attractive .

ankh micholi was a good story but then they made the hero a chaiwala .. they could have made him a banker or a doctor who has no idea that the girl is an undercover agent .

star plus has done a lot of idiocies in their new shows they need attractive female leads which Ghum and yeh rishta and jhanak has served so it’s still working

Even Sayli is pretty and suits well with kanwar .. they cannot show plain janes . Somehow that trick is not working for Sitara at all . No matter how politically incorrect I may seem

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

She could have taken the lawyer wala show ..,that lawyer they have taken is not such an attractive face and no matter the script . Fl has to be attractive .

ankh micholi was a good story but then they made the hero a chaiwala .. they could have made him a banker or a doctor who has no idea that the girl is an undercover agent .

star plus has done a lot of idiocies in their new shows they need attractive female leads which Ghum and yeh rishta and jhanak has served so it’s still working

Even Sayli is pretty and suits well with kanwar .. they cannot show plain janes . Somehow that trick is not working for Sitara at all . No matter how politically incorrect I may seem

I have not tried any of the show you mentioned I think Aysha must have some reason

One of her interviews she told she loves to enjoy now waiting for some TV shows that attracts her and not really interested in reality shows

Hope to see her soon

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Omg guyssss Badi Savi remembered her asli Aai Sai smiley42smiley42

She finally mentioned that Sai reminds her of her Aaismiley42 Nutty your Usha babe was also shownsmiley43

IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0038.jpeg
IMG_0033.jpeg
IMG_0037.jpeg

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I was so excited too.. that real Sai n savi were shown finally.,, it should have come right at the start with Harini .. But atleast the father knows the initial reason that Savi was drawn to her little neighbour was her name
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Isliye toh beti ka name Saisha hote huye bhi Sai bulate hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My babe Usha. Wonder where is she? smiley27