Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I want a role reversal this time. Kaveri should become a watchman outside ruhi and rohit's room to keep an eye on her laadli doormat.

Why kaveri keeping eyeing on her laadli? According to her,uski laadli se koi galti nahi hogi .Ruhi is the most pativrata patni in the world.Kaveri should immediately demand a parpota and poti from ladla pota and pota bahu immediately smiley36

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The character the viewers wanted to see back so longing way is looking like a total misfit and unwanted right now. The ML and FL hardly got 2 days of peace and reconciliation and the writers are so so sadistic that they had to get back with unwanted Ruhi in the poddar house with her long lost brain dead husband.

we wanted to see this reaction of Rohit during the torture some Rumasn saadi and look what we got. Unbelievable. Can someone call out these morons poddars for their dola re dola in every freaking chance they get.

pathetic timing for creating clumax by the writers.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bluech96

bro she forgave Ruhi… and gave her the MG… Toffee Chodo 🥲🥲

I got it why Ruh doesn't get toffees..Uss toffee me kuch toh problem hai...Armaan jaise woh lena stop kiya,he started to behave sane,,,Abhira ko aajkal woh mil rah hai,,..That's why she behaving ajeeb sometime...

Agar socho Ruh ko woh milgaya,,,already ajeeb hai,,,ye bhi mila toh smiley36

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

The character the viewers wanted to see back so longing way is looking like a total misfit and unwanted right now. The ML and FL hardly got 2 days of peace and reconciliation and the writers are so so sadistic that they had to get back with unwanted Ruhi in the poddar house with her long lost brain dead husband.

we wanted to see this reaction of Rohit during the torture some Rumasn saadi and look what we got. Unbelievable. Can someone call out these morons poddars for their dola re dola in every freaking chance they get.

pathetic timing for creating clumax by the writers.

Exactly. Where was rohit when Abhira was dragged to the ground down, being tortured emotionally and insulted every other day? Where was rohit when armaan and ruhi was getting married? We wanted to see him such a long time back, tabhi le nhi payi, now when there's no need, he's brought back just for drama and angst

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

All KK cares about is money it seems. Such a vile n shallow creature

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She deserves a DIL like Ruhi, who is morally corrupt n has hawas fr her uninterested BIL. N if Ro puts all the blame on Ar n none of it on his dear darling wifey n his grandmother n mother who literally forced Ar to agree to marry that creature, the he deserves his darling wifey only

He also better apologize ASAP fr that sautela comment. He's learnt well fr his kutti of a grandmother n viper 0f a mother

Also, isn't that the reason he left?? To unite Rumaal?? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

To ab kyu drama karraha hai aur ww karraha sabko other than Ar.

But ab toh woh bhi nahi hai na ???smiley37

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: warn4rsstan

Exactly. Where was rohit when Abhira was dragged to the ground down, being tortured emotionally and insulted every other day? Where was rohit when armaan and ruhi was getting married? We wanted to see him such a long time back, tabhi le nhi payi, now when there's no need, he's brought back just for drama and angst

The real problem here is the makers love for Ruhi. For whatever reason they love Ruhi and wants her around as achi sachi character.
In every few episodes she needs to be forgiven and declared achi by some or other characters.

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Atp, I believe Ro also needs a therapist, though preferably a different one from his self victimising morally corrupt wife Ruhi, who has hawasi fr her uninterested BIL

I personally believe things may sort themselves out now bt Ro ki insecurity will live on, fueled by his wife's obsession with Ar n her lusty ways. Eventually leading to an Ar vs Ro showdown n Abhimaan leaving Potty house

Keep Ru's therapist away from him..Already ajeeb cheezhein bol rah hai...Uske paas chala toh...

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1814471754007388484?t=mRg07pwFyMVZMaBKPweMIg&s=19

Screenshot_2024-07-20-07-13-17-020_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Dadi thanked ruhi for getting rohit back to poddars. Ruhi is still in shock 🤣 how he came back it seems🤣

Ruhi asked sorry to dadi before so today she accepted her ruhi back.

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1814472558659457426?t=MglYsFfCf-CT6icOkE3v9Q&s=19

Dadi gave ms to ruhi again. She said you will win this time God has give you a chance again. Dekhte hi kaise jeetegi 🤗

But dadi didn't force her it's in ruhis hands to accept rohit or not.

20240720_071947-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhis mom showed ms and entered ruhis fathers house. Same same again 🤣

Dadis words are clear as ruhi accepted mistakes she accepted her again. Is this why abhira is kept aside as abhira has no realisation of her deal jaap pushed everyone till now. And now why she wants that rista back?

Ruhi will wear ms sindoor and go to ph as biwi ,bahu it seems . We will get panic attack if rohit runs ,jumps and hugs ruhi immediately 🤣🤣

20240720_073903-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar chappal are not worn properly as he was excited to meet rohit. Chappal shows self respect he left one on road and threw another through hand. That's why begging on feet and saying sorry not caring for his elder brother status. 🤗

Today tom and Jerry calmed down dadi and abhira 🥰

20240720_073347-COLLAGE.jpg

This is due for saving vidya and madhav 🤗

20240720_073537-COLLAGE.jpg

After so many months poddars are happy. Dadi vidya patched up.

I was laughing at Ruhi when she got ms from dadi.. this is the third time her struggle with ms.. first Rohit, second Armaan (so close) and now Rohit again 😂

It’s clear Armaan doesn’t prioritise his family anymore, for him Abhira is everything now. He couldn’t be the part of family celebration but stayed back for Abhira.. let’s see what happens will be the outcome of it.

Is it me or anyone else that thinks Rohit is pretending to be unconscious.. I got this weird feeling when his fingers were moving while Abhira was talking to him. I mean who will bring home an unconscious person from hospital in a wheel chair that too night time. It will be good if they add some suspense factor to this track.

Originally posted by: Susi26

I was laughing at Ruhi when she got ms from dadi.. this is the third time her struggle with ms.. first Rohit, second Armaan (so close) and now Rohit again 😂

It’s clear Armaan doesn’t prioritise his family anymore, for him Abhira is everything now. He couldn’t be the part of family celebration but stayed back for Abhira.. let’s see what happens will be the outcome of it.

Is it me or anyone else that thinks Rohit is pretending to be unconscious.. I got this weird feeling when his fingers were moving while Abhira was talking to him. I mean who will bring home an unconscious person from hospital in a wheel chair that too night time. It will be good if they add some suspense factor to this track.

your guess is good 👍 he might be pretending too. Checking arman and ruhi again. In bts ar is crying before abhira I will die without my family. 🤣

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1814480470538621364?t=Vl7-NmHIPr61Z1kB0FSQYw&s=19

Romeo Juliet star crossed lovers. Did they marry unite and give kids in history 🤣 are they not giving this first time for couple before shadi. And because of families they got separated.

If they are giving shadi kids from them, cvs don't give dialogues like this. 🤗

that’s the reason everything was shown ulta pulta for them.. marriage -> divorce -> love -> next breakup? smiley37