Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Call me a sadist, but seeing Armaan sa cry was so nice. Because this is the same guy who accused an innocent girl, who just lost the last family she had, of not valuing familial relationships. If he couldn't find in himself enough humanity for that girl, then he deserves the taunts he's getting now. And unlike Abhira who was completely innocent, Armaan actually did play a part in driving away his brother.

If you are a sadist for this,then I am a sadist too.Mujhe bohot maza aarahi hain .The difference is he atleast has Abhira,she had none .Also she still was in the trauma of losing her mother .He is in better condition now .THE IRONY -The one he tortured with his family is the one is with him now.Others are either against him or useless .I hope he will remember all this next time when his family blame her for something.According to Rishta ML history started from gen2, can't trust him in this completely too.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

If you are a sadist for this,then I am a sadist too.Mujhe bohot maza aarahi hain .The difference is he atleast has Abhira,she had none .Also she still was in the trauma of losing her mother .He is in better condition now .THE IRONY -The one he tortured with his family is the one is with him now.Others are either against him or useless .I hope he will remember all this next time when his family blame her for something.According to Rishta ML history started from gen2, can't trust him in this completely too.

But what about great bhabhi ji the Charles shobraj of rishta, who always get a free pass after doing various crimes. Usko koi kabhi is serial mein kantap lagaega ki nhi... Ya sirf sleeveless dress mein tofee khaati firengi madam. Itna free pass toh kbhi iski maa tak ko nhi mila.
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

But what about great bhabhi ji the Charles shobraj of rishta, who always get a free pass after doing various crimes. Usko koi kabhi is serial mein kantap lagaega ki nhi... Ya sirf sleeveless dress mein tofee khaati firengi madam. Itna free pass toh kbhi iski maa tak ko nhi mila.

Jo mil raha hain uska hi mazza le sakti huna?If writers are giving her freepass,what will we do?Anyway she is not more than a joke .Her condition is actually going to be pathetic.Living with Rohit and eyeing on Armaan .isse pathetic koi ho sakti hain?.I am damn sure She will again took up the watchman duty outside Armaan's room.The way kv wanted her back for her fav grandson?did kv really love him.I am damn sure Ruhi is going to be a big headache for kv and Rohit.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Jo mil raha hain uska hi mazza le sakti huna?If writers are giving her freepass,what will we do?Anyway she is not more than a joke .Her condition is actually going to be pathetic.Living with Rohit and eyeing on Armaan .isse pathetic koi ho sakti hain?.I am damn sure She will again took up the watchman duty outside Armaan's room.The way kv wanted her back for her fav grandson?did kv really love him.I am damn sure Ruhi is going to be a big headache for kv and Rohit.

I want a role reversal this time. Kaveri should become a watchman outside ruhi and rohit's room to keep an eye on her laadli doormat.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

kaveri worships her like a goddess..because both are the same.. hypocrites immoral conniving women..but their day will come .’both will suffer the consequences…Bhavani kaku was just like kaveri ..and she lost everything eventually..so I hope rishta writers do show the downfall of both these disgusting women…kaveri and Ruhi..😈

Originally posted by: Indira1211

kaveri worships her like a goddess..because both are the same.. hypocrites immoral conniving women..but their day will come .’both will suffer the consequences…Bhavani kaku was just like kaveri ..and she lost everything eventually..so I hope rishta writers do show the downfall of both these disgusting women…kaveri and Ruhi..😈

At this point I want a downfall of the writers as well. They seriously need a better writing team coz the present one is pathetic to the core.
elizamerin thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

How did you forget?she doesn't just walk around and eat toffee?wo jethji ko green tea pilayegi.Now her husband ji also back .usko bhi pilayegismiley36Aur food bowls main labelling kaam karengi.Thodi na uska mom ye sab karte the Ruhi ji ye sab karti hain with so much dedication.isliye usko itni freepass milti hainsmiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Last time she was dancing while taking Armaan's baraat to Ruhi's home #justsaying

Aur uska end toh sabne dekha...Poora udaipur dekhte reh jaanewaala shaadhi smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I had same idea. Ruhi kills Ro and gets jailed. Even better Ruhi herself gets killed.

Better Ro lives till end of gen

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1814480470538621364?t=Vl7-NmHIPr61Z1kB0FSQYw&s=19

Romeo Juliet star crossed lovers. Did they marry unite and give kids in history 🤣 are they not giving this first time for couple before shadi. And because of families they got separated.

If they are giving shadi kids from them, cvs don't give dialogues like this. 🤗

wahi toh I don’t remember a lead pair getting Romeo Juliet dialogue unless they are meant to be separated.. unki na shaadi hui na bache… why such dialogues for abhimaan? for dadisa ruhi is completely redeemed… and you are right meher, jo bhi ho at least Ruhi has accepted her mistakes and is guilty woh ek chiz jo baby queen ne nahi kiya… that’s the reason dadisa is not easily accepting her… Ab never introspected, pehle khud shaadi ko deal kaha and jab pyaar hua toh deal bhul gayi… agar apni galtiyaan maan leti toh kabka dadisa use maaf kar deti but use toh Poddar firm hilana hai… by the way koi naya case aaya kya baby queen ke pass? Ya law ki padhai swaha ho chuki hai?🤔🤣