Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Call me a sadist, but seeing Armaan sa cry was so nice. Because this is the same guy who accused an innocent girl, who just lost the last family she had, of not valuing familial relationships. If he couldn't find in himself enough humanity for that girl, then he deserves the taunts he's getting now. And unlike Abhira who was completely innocent, Armaan actually did play a part in driving away his brother.

You r not alone, How can we forget how a 22 yr old young girl got humiliated everyday for last 10 months by him and his family who lost her only family her mom to save this man. Egoistic Kaveri Poddar should understand how bad her parvarish is before she dare to accuse Abhira and her parents. That family deserves only immoral ppl like Ruhi Birla. Now she will see her khoon and prvarish fighting on the roads for a cheap girl. I don’t mind Rohit being upset with Armaan but he can’t accuse just Armaan when his ex biwi ,his Ma and Dadi are equally responsible.

Sharing this video here again how that Vidya is screeching like a bhains and accusing Abhira and her mom, now this shameless women will witness her parvarish with her own eyes.

And this sweetheart doesn’t even bring up how she got accused by these evil ppl but now she will help them to mend their relationships.

I want to forget the past as Armaan went through his redemption and trying to not repeat his mistakes but all I want from him is not to forget how she is being with him in this tough times and not forget his promise of keeping her above everyone when she needs him next time.

https://x.com/moodyxuser/status/1814336323488235740

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I hope all the plots are not revealed at the same time ..

Let Arman and Abhira get married.. then gradually.. the Goenka and the Singhania connection comes out .

Of course, abhi 2-3 years chalana inko yeh seasonsmiley36. When they can stretch episodes with deal marriage, confused armaan almost an year, toh baaki ke plots aaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaam se aayenge

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I have a feeling that I have to skip a good part of episodes and watch just armaan+abhira bits in the coming weeks smiley36

It looks like Ro n the garbage he's spewing is also gng to be unbearable 🙄

KV’s hatred for Armaan’s mom costed Armaan’s childhood and ppl in that house still taunting him as sautela and paraya , he is only sautela to Vidya and Rohit but for everyone else he is the same as Rohit ,he is the elder son and potha of that house but only because of KV they all think it’s ok to call sautela and uses him as their punching bag when they need to take off their frustration, I don’t mind Rohit being angry on Armaan but calling him sautela is the worst thing he can do to Armaan when he clearly knows Armaan can never intentionally ruin his life and he himself said that before leaving. If he only hated Armaan and not his ex biwi ,just missed honewali babhi who still lusts on his brother then he is a bigger loser than anyone else.
And now KV’s hatred for Abhira will cost Rohit’s life ,he already know about 2 min noodles and thought to unite them so he might not have feelings left for that women who still loves and wants to marry his elder brother ,if he really have anymore residual feeling left it’s easy to come over and marry someone else but now this lady is forcing him to accept Ruhi. she is only bringing back that immoral women back because she is a doormat and not like Abhira who have her own voice.

KV doesn’t know the real ugly face of Ruhi Birla ,she doesn’t know this women married Rohit to stay near Armaan ,all her manipulations in that house from last 10 months ,and will she bring her back if she knows what She told to MG about her UMEED about Armaan or what she thought about Rohit after bringing home ?

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

It looks like Ro n the garbage he's spewing is also gng to be unbearable 🙄

pahele mujhe yeh samjh aa jaaye the exact reason of his anger phir dekhti hoon. smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

the way she was praising ruhi made me boil!!! abhira has done so much for the family YET she gets nothing but ruhi walking in with rohit is a godsend and blessing! so hypocritical. i want to just jump in, defend abhira and call out ruhi for all her misdeeds. there are words in my head that i want to say here but it would go against the forum rules. 🤬🤬🤬

FL lead ko TRP auntiyo ka support chahiye toh usse toh zaleel hona padega naa smiley39

Originally posted by: hobbit

I hate this sautela taunt SO MUCH. I mean, even your own blood siblings can betray you without any guilt. He could’ve said anything, literally anything.. but sautela?!!! Charu has also said the same in past and got away with it.

Every time Armaan makes a mistake or does something that his family doesn’t like, they always use this word as a weapon to hurt him.

And he’s Madhav’s son. He has every right to be at PH. What do they mean by he’s sautela?

Its all kaveris doing

She's normalised n weaponised the word so much in the family fr whenever she wants to hurt him, bend him to her will, make him a more compelling slave or whenever she's pissed . He behaviour has made others also complacent n confident using it as they please

Viper n kaveri have been doing it routinely, bt even the younger ppl . Pehle jharu n now Ro

Even Ro calling him sautela, as a taunt coz ppl have step siblings n there's nothing wrong with itn Ro n Ar are step siblings, bt using the word as a taunt is so so so wrong.

And an elder brother that has literally done everything fr u all ur life! Ro has a right to his anger, bt there are lines that should never be crossed no matter what.

And Ar, the elder brother, holding his feet, that shit should have shocked the f*ck out of Rohit n immediately made him stop because of shock!!

All this , even Ro , just indicates that just like the rest, even his love n respect fr Ar is conditional, is transactional n depends on what Ar can do fr him or give him

Everything just establishes that Bbg is his ONLY true family n one day we will get a track when AbhiMaan leave Potty house

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Atp, I believe Ro also needs a therapist, though preferably a different one from his self victimising morally corrupt wife Ruhi, who has hawasi fr her uninterested BIL

I personally believe things may sort themselves out now bt Ro ki insecurity will live on, fueled by his wife's obsession with Ar n her lusty ways. Eventually leading to an Ar vs Ro showdown n Abhimaan leaving Potty house

Ar- Ab leaving PH together and living somewhere happily as PH/PF crumbles and falls down like a deck of cards and Kv herself later forced to bring Ar- Ab back giving them full value and position in the house is what I would really really love to see. 😊

But my understanding from forum is that they are kind of sadistic writers, so... 😒

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

You r not alone, How can we forget how a 22 yr old young girl got humiliated everyday for last 10 months by him and his family who lost her only family her mom to save this man. Egoistic Kaveri Poddar should understand how bad her parvarish is before she dare to accuse Abhira and her parents. That family deserves only immoral ppl like Ruhi Birla. Now she will see her khoon and prvarish fighting on the roads for a cheap girl. I don’t mind Rohit being upset with Armaan but he can’t accuse just Armaan when his ex biwi ,his Ma and Dadi are equally responsible.

Sharing this video here again how that Vidya is screeching like a bhains and accusing Abhira and her mom, now this shameless women will witness her parvarish with her own eyes.

And this sweetheart doesn’t even bring up how she got accused by these evil ppl but now she will help them to mend their relationships.

I want to forget the past as Armaan went through his redemption and trying to not repeat his mistakes but all I want from him is not to forget how she is being with him in this tough times and not forget his promise of keeping her above everyone when needed.

https://x.com/moodyxuser/status/1814336323488235740

I want this to be brought up now.......Let armaan bring it up and say sorry......Let dadi vidya...and the rest all recall what they had been doing to abhira....

How dadi destroyed her mamma ki yaaden......

Armaan has been doing so much wrong with abhira all these months...Let him really realise the intensity of wounds he has give to her....

he has been so so wrong with abhira......

I also want rohit to know...how his running away has affected people....what did he think? ki aise hi bhag jao..and then one fine day aa kar ilzaam lagao...aise to abhira can also point fingers at rohit...ki when u knew about the soulmates and u ran of...to y did u not tell me???

wohi rohit gussa hai na rammaan se....y did he not tell about ruhi and his relations...

rohit ne to bhangne ki sochi and then bhaga...to uske paas to pura pura time tha abhira ko batane ka...Y did he not tell her???

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

If rohit only going to do tamasha for Armaan but not about ruhi then

Rohit ja ja ja Rohit ja ja ja

Bhai kyun aaya wapas, pehli fursat mein nikal

We already have kaveri, sanjay, kajal and charu. Not to forget flipper vidya too