Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Do you think this will happen the lost way? Rohit announces he will divorce Ruhi but then eventually he gives second chance

Over there pakhi didi never declared her love for virat .. and

The family denied it vehemently.. only Sai and samrat accepted it .. virat himself denied it and called them Ram Sita bla bla bla 🤪

Pakhi was living in the house with her MS on . And the matter had not gone till the shadi .. and all that .

I think thoda Bahut divorce talk hoga for drama ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I was expecting that Abhira will come to know how family treats Armaan in the initial week only .. because it was clear that Kaveri Poddar treats him like dirt .. but they killed of Rohit very early and now have brought him back

But did not Ab already know that? Her conversation with Vidya after Kv asked Ar to leave the house with Ab. She had seen him not part of family circle multiple times even after Rohit left. Her dialogue to Ar after Krish gifted him shoes

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

the way she was praising ruhi made me boil!!! abhira has done so much for the family YET she gets nothing but ruhi walking in with rohit is a godsend and blessing! so hypocritical. i want to just jump in, defend abhira and call out ruhi for all her misdeeds. there are words in my head that i want to say here but it would go against the forum rules. 🤬🤬🤬

DDP is for real😭😭😭😭.. Kitna control karna pad raha hain yaar🙆‍♂️

Originally posted by: Sa7861

the way she was praising ruhi made me boil!!! abhira has done so much for the family YET she gets nothing but ruhi walking in with rohit is a godsend and blessing! so hypocritical. i want to just jump in, defend abhira and call out ruhi for all her misdeeds. there are words in my head that i want to say here but it would go against the forum rules. 🤬🤬🤬

All KK cares about is money it seems. Such a vile n shallow creature

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She deserves a DIL like Ruhi, who is morally corrupt n has hawas fr her uninterested BIL. N if Ro puts all the blame on Ar n none of it on his dear darling wifey n his grandmother n mother who literally forced Ar to agree to marry that creature, the he deserves his darling wifey only

He also better apologize ASAP fr that sautela comment. He's learnt well fr his kutti of a grandmother n viper 0f a mother

Also, isn't that the reason he left?? To unite Rumaal?? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

To ab kyu drama karraha hai aur ww karraha sabko other than Ar.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

So now they are copying udne ki asha 😂😂

Usmein bhi sane plot chal raga hain kya??

But here if cvs want they can show change in power dynamics.

Armaan's mumma's truth & abhira lineage will be a huge blow to kaveri poddar's ego. If she or poddars taunt armaan as sautela then abhira & ruhi also share almost same relationship but the twist is abhira's mumma's family side will give her upper hand over ruhi's lineage.

Originally posted by: Docworld

Nahi hogi... Agar khatam huva to DKP Mars se import karegismiley37smiley37 Goenkas ki pyaari bacchi is sooo sooo important behen🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Haan, waise huge joint families me ek na ek characterless n ghatiya insaan hota hi hota ,jisko kiyna bhi kuch bhi bol lo, woh besharam aur beigarat hi rehta hai

Yaha bhi wahi karraha hai dkp

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

But did not Ab already know that? Her conversation with Vidya after Kv asked Ar to leave the house with Ab. She had seen him not part of family circle multiple times even after Rohit left. Her dialogue to Ar after Krish gifted him shoes

Yes but Kaveri treats everyone shabbily .. it’s not like she was over sweet with Charu or krish .. Infact they are even worse off .. Armaan still got the status of the elder son of the family when Rohit was away .. but now when Rohit is back ., Armaan will be pushed to the background., and even big cases will be taken from him .

It would be good if Rohit loses some crucial cases .. which will make him more petty and negative

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Haan, waise huge joint families me ek na ek characterless n ghatiya insaan hota hi hota ,jisko kiyna bhi kuch bhi bol lo, woh besharam aur beigarat hi rehta hai

Yaha bhi wahi karraha hai dkp

But rishta ki history aise chr pehli baar haina😂😂😂 All hail the great vision👺👺
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Usmein bhi sane plot chal raga hain kya??

But here if cvs want they can show change in power dynamics.

Armaan's mumma's truth & abhira lineage will be a huge blow to kaveri poddar's ego. If she or poddars taunt armaan as sautela then abhira & ruhi also share almost same relationship but the twist is abhira's mumma's family side will give her upper hand over ruhi's lineage.

I hope all the plots are not revealed at the same time ..

Let Arman and Abhira get married.. then gradually.. the Goenka and the Singhania connection comes out .

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

After Kv- Ruhi scene, I am thinking writers might show Ruhi giving a qurbaani of her umeed to give Rohit a chance ( literally Kv said decision is Ruhis whether she want to continue to be Rohit's wife and not whether Rohit might forgive and give her a chance ) and Rohit thankful that Ruhi decided to give him a chance again after the way his brother treated her. smiley7We might even get Ruhi bringing the brothers together and getting further brownie points. smiley5

Atp, I believe Ro also needs a therapist, though preferably a different one from his self victimising morally corrupt wife Ruhi, who has hawasi fr her uninterested BIL

I personally believe things may sort themselves out now bt Ro ki insecurity will live on, fueled by his wife's obsession with Ar n her lusty ways. Eventually leading to an Ar vs Ro showdown n Abhimaan leaving Potty house