Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

At least pehle Rohit ko puch leti..usko hosh mein aane deti.

Kitna maza aye .. if Rohit says I got married to someone else in this 1 year .. my wife is pregnant.. I had lost my memory

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I had same idea. Ruhi kills Ro and gets jailed. Even better Ruhi herself gets killed.

usse bhi better Rohit kills Ruhi ..

Originally posted by: bluech96

bro she forgave Ruhi… and gave her the MG… Toffee Chodo 🥲🥲

N this stupidity should bite her in the ass waaaaay down the line

Dkp doggy, pls kabhi toh Ruhi, who has hawas for her uninterested BIL should have to pay for her morally corrupt n disgusting ways!!!

Uski pooja karne pe tule hua hai ye 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Itna WW karega! Duniya me calcium hydroxide ki shortage hojaeggi!!!

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Armaan will maintain distance with the family it's visible today also he was standing away and enjoying them dancing

And told family is abhira smiley31

Din zada dur nahi hain jis tarah se rohit ki entry Hui smiley29 ruhi scenes I skipped just not interested

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : nope, she gave goenkas case to armaan to keep abhira away from armaansmiley36

Ruhi ke confession mein she made only armaan culprit & khud ko clean chit de diya tha & she also mentioned she was ready to give chance to rohit but woh bhaag gaya. Toh like everybody in the show, dadi bhi sirf armaan ko galat samajti hain not ruhi (ab iska logic mat puchna, i don't knowsmiley36)

I guess the story will go like family pyaar rohit pe lutayenge ruhi ko adarsh patni/bahu ka taaj degi dadisa but yeh dono unke private moments mein khush nahi honge & armaan abhira ke saath ulta scenario hoga

So now they are copying udne ki asha 😂😂

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Armaan will maintain distance with the family it's visible today also he was standing away and enjoying them dancing

And told family is abhira smiley31

Din zada dur nahi hain jis tarah se rohit ki entry Hui smiley29 ruhi scenes I skipped just not interested

I was expecting that Abhira will come to know how family treats Armaan in the initial week only .. because it was clear that Kaveri Poddar treats him like dirt .. but they killed of Rohit very early and now have brought him back

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

N this stupidity should bite her in the ass waaaaay down the line

Dkp doggy, pls kabhi toh Ruhi, who has hawas for her uninterested BIL should have to pay for her morally corrupt n disgusting ways!!!

Uski pooja karne pe tule hua hai ye 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Itna WW karega! Duniya me calcium hydroxide ki shortage hojaeggi!!!

Nahi hogi... Agar khatam huva to DKP Mars se import karegismiley37smiley37 Goenkas ki pyaari bacchi is sooo sooo important behen🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Originally posted by: Sa7861

the way she was praising ruhi made me boil!!! abhira has done so much for the family YET she gets nothing but ruhi walking in with rohit is a godsend and blessing! so hypocritical. i want to just jump in, defend abhira and call out ruhi for all her misdeeds. there are words in my head that i want to say here but it would go against the forum rules. 🤬🤬🤬

Pls pls pls feel free to DM me all your lovely thoughts about that Ruhi, who is characterless beigarat morally corrupt n has hawasi fr her BIL

I love her n seems like you do too ❤❤❤

Pls share your views