Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I had same idea. Ruhi kills Ro and gets jailed. Even better Ruhi herself gets killed.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I think kaveri gave ms to ruhi cod she thinks Rohit is not aware of armaan ruhi. Toh to make him believe sab kuch waisa hi hain waise woh gaya tha, ruhi should be back in his life. Yeh thought process tha unka plys ruhi saved her life & brought Rohit back home toh pyaar lutana toh banta hainsmiley36

N yes, kaveri will agree for armaan abhira marriage to keep Rohit's marital life trouble free. Either mg will ask her to agree or she herself will agree but not because she likes them or want the lovers to unite, uska ek hi wajah hain & thats ruhi ko armaan se dur rakhna.

how time changes:

she gave that property case delibrately to armaan to keep ruhi close to armaan...πŸ˜‚

agar kaveri, ruhi ko rohit ke saath laa rahi hai...whether rohot knows or not...about ruhi armaan....to galat hai...

kaveri knows...saara ghar knows...and have seen ruhi ka deperation....during the marriage rasmen...and mandap per to hadd thi....mera pyaar hum dono ke liye kaafi hai...πŸ˜‚

iske baad bhi if she wants ruhi with rohit...to rohit se pyaar nahi lagta mujhe...kahin se bhi..'πŸ˜‚

But mujhe rohot ka aana...ruhi ke liye hi lagta hai...woh hi ruhi ko acche se dhoyega...πŸ˜‚ Hopefully!!!!1πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I had same idea. Ruhi kills Ro and gets jailed. Even better Ruhi herself gets killed.

na....iw ill b happy...if she is alive...and sees all....and faces troubles....marna cahhe to bhi na maut aaye...types!!!!πŸ˜‚

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

She really thought Rohit would not come to know what happened in Udaipur's biggest shaadi.... πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Kaveri kuch bhi soch sakti hainsmiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Madhav should literally dub maro in chullu bhar pani…. He is the worst father, how can he stand there and not utter a single word when pagalPoddar always call Ar sautela? I am so pissed with that kayar baap😑

BTS mein he loudly says "Rohit" when he is calling Ar sautela. One whole word he has said! πŸ™„

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

dekho bhaagna is kinda in abhira's genes toh uski guarantee de nahi sakti smiley36

yaar agar bhaagna hi hai toh let her bhaago kidnapping ar and taking him with hersmiley37, to save him from the family who keeps calling him sautela and treats him like trash.smiley7

Don't know why but I still have a tiny little hope that rohit's return will make abhira witness that how unfairly armaan is being treated in this house. Also with ru being back at ph, kalesh will be consistent so at a point, ar will also get fed up abd will be wanna leave with abhira. Hopefully then ab will herself break that vaada seeing ar condition....🀞🀞🀞

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Call me a sadist, but seeing Armaan sa cry was so nice. Because this is the same guy who accused an innocent girl, who just lost the last family she had, of not valuing familial relationships. If he couldn't find in himself enough humanity for that girl, then he deserves the taunts he's getting now. And unlike Abhira who was completely innocent, Armaan actually did play a part in driving away his brother.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

how time changes:

she gave that property case delibrately to armaan to keep ruhi close to armaan...πŸ˜‚

agar kaveri, ruhi ko rohit ke saath laa rahi hai...whether rohot knows or not...about ruhi armaan....to galat hai...

kaveri knows...saara ghar knows...and have seen ruhi ka deperation....during the marriage rasmen...and mandap per to hadd thi....mera pyaar hum dono ke liye kaafi hai...πŸ˜‚

iske baad bhi if she wants ruhi with rohit...to rohit se pyaar nahi lagta mujhe...kahin se bhi..'πŸ˜‚

But mujhe rohot ka aana...ruhi ke liye hi lagta hai...woh hi ruhi ko acche se dhoyega...πŸ˜‚ Hopefully!!!!1πŸ˜‚

@bold : nope, she gave goenkas case to armaan to keep abhira away from armaansmiley36

Ruhi ke confession mein she made only armaan culprit & khud ko clean chit de diya tha & she also mentioned she was ready to give chance to rohit but woh bhaag gaya. Toh like everybody in the show, dadi bhi sirf armaan ko galat samajti hain not ruhi (ab iska logic mat puchna, i don't knowsmiley36)

I guess the story will go like family pyaar rohit pe lutayenge ruhi ko adarsh patni/bahu ka taaj degi dadisa but yeh dono unke private moments mein khush nahi honge & armaan abhira ke saath ulta scenario hoga

warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

It's so ironic that armaan who spent a good time insulting abhira just for his family, is not even valued properly in his family. How they take him for granted is just disheartening, which should give him enough incentive to leave this shithouse. Nobody will give a damn anyways now their ladla rohit is back

Edited by warn4rsstan - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : nope, she gave goenkas case to armaan to keep abhira away from armaansmiley36

Ruhi ke confession mein she made only armaan culprit & khud ko clean chit de diya tha & she also mentioned she was ready to give chance to rohit but woh bhaag gaya. Toh like everybody in the show, dadi bhi sirf armaan ko galat samajti hain not ruhi (ab iska logic mat puchna, i don't knowsmiley36)

I guess the story will go like family pyaar rohit pe lutayenge ruhi ko adarsh patni/bahu ka taaj degi dadisa but yeh dono unke private moments mein khush nahi honge & armaan abhira ke saath ulta scenario hoga

dadi washed ruhis deeds today poora cleaning done through family head. Next manish will give her some gyan. Rohit cleans ruhi through victimizing both their couple blaming ar destroyed their shadi life 🀣🀣. Can't we get on head who is the utmost priority next as poddars keep her on head. Not to forget vidya maa will flip easily and madhav will show his eyes teeth ruhi beta itna hone ke baad bhi itni ache se sambhali ho. Done πŸ€—