Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That gavar is thanking Ruhi for finding and bringing him home and then giving her that worthless MS

mamasa she was just thinking that Rohit will block

her way to ArmaanHaha Funny GIF

Ru ke haalat bhi like::: Aasman se gire aur khajoor pe atke...Probably this will be the first incident where she is pissed that she becomes achi Sachi smiley37..

Meine Kal hi socha dha ,,koi Ru ko thanks kyu nahi bola...Aise hone ke chance toh nahi hai ,,Lo aaaj dhika diya.

And why is that KV who suffered from heart attack and just got out of the hospital bed is dancing like paagal aurath, and that family dance looked fake and stupid, these ppl were dancing on sankranthi too just a month after Rohit went missing and totally forgot about him all these days but now dancing and celebrating and that Vidya THU THU THU to that old KV smiley11 worst episode except AA scenes and chorus gang.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Armaan really ran bare feet just to get pushed around multiple times smiley26

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hobbit

I hate this sautela taunt SO MUCH. I mean, even your own blood siblings can betray you without any guilt. He could’ve said anything, literally anything.. but sautela?!!! Charu has also said the same in past and got away with it.

Every time Armaan makes a mistake or does something that his family doesn’t like, they always use this word as a weapon to hurt him.

And he’s Madhav’s son. He has every right to be at PH. What do they mean by he’s sautela?

Jab woh gadha insaan kambe ke tarah waha khade hokar tamasha dekhega toh baakiyon ka kya kehna...smiley44...Isse behtar toh usse kisi orphanage chodna dha..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Last time she was dancing while taking Armaan's baraat to Ruhi's home #justsaying

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Loophole or not, if they leave, I definitely think they will leave together and honestly they should. What even is a point of staying in a family where you are galler ganda khoon and sautela at a drop of the hat.

I hope Abhira kuch aise stunt na kare ye sochkar ki Armaan is getting hate becoz he choose her ,,in the name of his happiness kahi bhaag na jaaye...I know Abhira is not that stupid ..But itv FL aise ajeeb stunt karne ka aadat toh hai...

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I do not think that ruhi is being whitewashed narrative wise, otherwise they wouldn't show her armaan wali umeed till the last episode. However, for me, it has just become annoying to watch her so skipping is better smiley36

Audience keliye she is becoming pathetic than vamp...But uss family(kuch logo ko chodkar) is hailing her as some devi...

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

I really don't know what dadi saw in ruhi from mussoorie she loves her from the start ...and till now dadi accepta her what ever she did ???.is that will be awkward ruhi was shown so much love till marriage mandap drama with Arman ..now asking her to be wife to phela husband smiley44smiley44

What if abhira didn't propose Armaan on sangeet day ... Eventually armaan and ruhi would have married ???? What will dadi will do now as rohit appread from no where ???

Ye socho agar shaadhi hui and at the same time divorce Pending news and Rohit saath me aatha toh kya hotha smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

I hope Abhira kuch aise stunt na kare ye sochkar ki Armaan is getting hate becoz he choose her ,,in the name of his happiness kahi bhaag na jaaye...I know Abhira is not that stupid ..But itv FL aise ajeeb stunt karne ka aadat toh hai...

dekho bhaagna is kinda in abhira's genes toh uski guarantee de nahi sakti smiley36