Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That gavar is thanking Ruhi for finding and bringing him home and then giving her that worthless MS

mamasa she was just thinking that Rohit will block

her way to ArmaanHaha Funny GIF

This KK lady is so stupid n pathetic

Ab kaha gayi p house ki izzat. This Ruhi who has hawas fr her uninterested BIL , married Ro to have ema witj Ar

She tried with all her might fr beech ka rasta n when Ar said no, she orchestrated Abhimaan divorce

After that she manipulated n orchestrated her wedding to the other brother

He rejected hwr n now this characterless beigarat hawasi wannabe Ruhi is gng to go back to brother 1, Ro , again with the intention of trying to have an EMA with Ar

My god 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I think she is the most pathetic, vile n disgusting character in Rishtaverse

Anyway, ye to hona hi tha. She'll go n do more kalesh n more lusting after hwr uninterested BIL

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

This KK lady is so stupid n pathetic

Ab kaha gayi p house ki izzat. This Ruhi who has hawas fr her uninterested BIL , married Ro to have ema witj Ar

She tried with all her might fr beech ka rasta n when Ar said no, she orchestrated Abhimaan divorce

After that she manipulated n orchestrated her wedding to the other brother

He rejected hwr n now this characterless beigarat hawasi wannabe Ruhi is gng to go back to brother 1, Ro , again with the intention of trying to have an EMA with Ar

My god 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I think she is the most pathetic, vile n disgusting character in Rishtaverse

Anyway, ye to hona hi tha. She'll go n do more kalesh n more lusting after hwr uninterested BIL

Ye toh komolika se bhi gyi guzri hai kamsekam she was only focused on anurag smiley36

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Bewakufi hadh paar

Kab ayega voh din jab Ruhi ke paapon ka, BS ka hisaab hoga?!

may be the Sanskari Ruhi Birla will be destructor of this egoistic KV ,only then she will realise what a grave mistake she dis bringing this women back into her potha’s life,Ruhi has to be KV’s karma,she is bringing her own destruction home ruining her fav potha’s life even without asking his opinion. She saw how despo that Ruhi is to get married to Armaan ,she literally begged Armaan on the mandap after rejection still she wants that immoral women back because she is a doormat. Dono ki karma is awaiting ,there will be a day this same KV will slap immoral Ruhi.

Leave all the past mistakes she did ,but yesterday she thought she would shouldn’t have got Rohit back to PH because she is blocking her UMEED. This women forced Armaan to marry Ruhi though he said he loves Abhira so now with which status she is asking her to come back to PH? As Armaan’s ex fiancé?or her fav potha’s ex wife? Who is Ruhi Birla to that house ? And this women gives lectures on parvarish to Abhira when her parvarish is so ghatiya.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

1. Armaan gives sahara to V and Abhira is there for M.

Kaveri looks crazy stuffing her face with toffees. Chorus gang minus Charu is sitting by Rohit who is still unconscious. Armaan joins them. its a sweet scene. Its a good scene

FFded the Ruhi scenes

2. Abhira comes to the room from ladder and tells him as soon as Rohit wakes up he needs to tell Rohit the truth about him and Ruhi saying otherwise he may also find out from somewhere and be hurt. she has bought decoration material

3. Kaveri is going crazy and dancing like a maniac along withe everyone else. and hearing music Armaan goes down but Abhira doesnt go with him and its a sweet scene where she pushes him to be with family and he runs back and says you said be with family so I am with you. But she says- go celebrate with all.

4. Armaan Abhira doing a little dance in the room is sweet and then the bit where they talk about their romeo-julietness is also cute. Really sweet scenes. The arm he has around her waist helping her go down ladder is so intimate

5. Both Kaveri and Abhira get bartan to see chand ka reflection in water since its a good day. Abhira says lets do time out from fighting because its a good occasion. Kaveri looks grumpy and doesnt say a word and walks off. as Abhira mumbles to herself, Kaveri comes back and gives Abhira a toffee. Abhira's gestures are SO cute!!!!

6. Abhira goes in morning and is sitting by Rohit. And she has also bought mauli and baboothi for him. What a cutie!!!!

7. Rohit moves his fingers and Abhira's instinct is to tell Armaan but he is in mandir and she tells chacha and papa. She calls Armaan too. Armaansa looks so emotional to hear that. bechaara chappal chood ke bhaag raha hai ghar to be there when Rohit wakes up.

precap- is Armaan trying to explain his POV to Rohit and he is pissed

Agli baar ye shayad diabetics ke wajah se hospital pohchega...Aajkal she is having toffees so much smiley37

Abhi abhi attack hua hai ,aur ye aise uchaal kudkar naach rah hai,,but famous Dola re Dola ka ppt dekhne ka Hak toh hai Ro ko.smiley37

I felt they are going to use this loophole to negating Vid Ab promise..

Sab Juliet hi Kar rah hai ,,,Ab tum bhi kuch Karo Mr ..Romeo smiley36

But sachme uss tofee me kuch toh problem hai...Armaan jab woh lena band Kiya toh uska brain started to working...

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

man yeh bhi drugged ho jayegi

Aajkal Abhira is getting tofees and Armaan stopped it...Result kya Armaan getting his brain back...Kabhi kabhi Abhira doing ajeeb stuff ..So pakka uss toffee me hi kuch problem hai smiley37

What a ghatiya family. Dadisa maha dumb vile aurat giving free pass to that jheth lover. That bhagoda Ro blaming only Ar, disgusting why he even cane back? Vidya the flipper queen will not open his mouth and say the truth. Maha disappointing episodes loading🤮
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

that dadisa and ruhi scene pissed me off!!! 🤬 i don't think i've ever been this angry at a scene in this show before! 😤 istg i need to see rohit go full blast on ruhi bc she is not receiving any heat from anyone about her past with armaan. armaan is not the only one who deserves to be blamed in this. i don't like what the writers are doing to ruhi's character at all. why in the heck is this woman getting a free pass in this?! make it make sense...ughhh. 😑

Dadi in total Besharam,Behaya ,Kamsarf...

Matlab itna sab kuch ke baad Ru got clean chit and welcoming her back...

Ab who did so many good things to the family still waiting for her approval ...

Hypocrisy ko haath pair hua aur uska naam hai Kaveri poddar..She really deserves a bahu like Ru...

The hate for Armaan and his mother is insane smiley39

But ye sachme Ro se bhi pyaar karthi hai kya. smiley44

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago