Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

This thought again comes to my mind..I m tagging few ppl here but if this thread gets locked do answer in chat thread if u can

Ramayan happened in treta yug

Mahabharat in dwapar yug

The moral values etc in those yugs were different which don't really work in the kalyug in which we live

We say learn from ramayan and Mahabharat or bhagwat.

Learn theek hai but do those values work now

In kalyug jo chalta hai vaise hi karna padta hai not say ok I m doing tyaag for u

Everyone is selfish in kalyug..agar koi kuch karta bhi hai toh bhi hidden agenda ya wish hoti hi hai

So what and why to learn from above history. I don't want to create controversy but clear some questions.

Learning I feel is that us yug mei kya hua tha actually and apni galti kaise sudharegi..

In today's world husband stays in different country for his work while wife stays home and take care of kids.

So circumstances change. Tyaag kya hua yahan..

And then there r corrupt PPL and morality toh kahin bhi nahi hai.

So really when we say learning karke implementation karna Aaj ki zindagi mein possible nahi lagta

Kuch jyada bola ho toh well..... Bol Diya toh bol Diya ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Learning is perennial, for me it is what you define it as. And it'll vary from person to person, and situations. Yug toh sirf timeline hai .. uska learning se lena dena kam hi hai. It's like talking about generations.

And when you talk about generations and the gap, there's bound to be differences. But Aisa nai hai ki dwapar satyug mein bure log nai the .. and aisa bhi nai hai ki Kalyug mein ache log nai hai smiley9

Selfish log tab bhi the, Aaj bhi hai. Ache log tab bhi the and Aaj bhi hai .. bhale hi kam jyada but wo change nahi hua. Ramayan, Mahabharata ka crux hi selfishness hai .. chahe kaikeyi ki ho .. chahe bhishma hi.. intentions dono k alag the, ek ne galti maani and ek ko marte dumm tak ye nahi laga tha ki unhone galti kari hai kyunki unke according wo tyaag tha.

Here's where tyaag ki paribhasha also changes and depends. Lakshman ne Ram k liye 14 saal kya apni puri zindagi tyaag di lekin unke liye wo dharm tha. Seva thi, nishta thi .. unhone kabhi usko tyaag nai bataya. Same way kalyug mein the example you gave, a husband and wife can flip duties. One of them might still have to sacrifice their career, or make adjustments to it. For them - it's the norm. It's saying taali do haath se bajti hai, not sacrifice. Then there'll be people who wouldn't want to marry because for them that adjustment is a sacrifice. There's no right or wrong here, both are correct in their own places.

So in a nutshell, seekh harr cheez se hai. Like I said the other day, I grew up learning Ramayana and I had principles like if I don't do wrong to anyone, nothing wrong will happen with me. But life obviously works differently. That's where you see examples in Mahabharata, ki jaha bhaiyo ki aapas mein aisi ladai hui for xyz reasons to the point a grandson had to kill his guru and grandfather.. you do learn your ways around situations.

While reading the Geeta, Ramayan, Mahabharata are all direct means of gaining knowledge, if you seek it, I still feel we end up imbibing values and morals just by watching and hearsay. There doesn't have to be a label.

And Geeta toh Krishna ne sunai hi jeevan jeene ka tareeka bataane k liye. smiley9 I hope I answered your questions.. in a conclusion it's simply the way one decides to look at it.

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmm kya baat hai 21 pgs to this edt. Poora weekend busy hi raha. Yeh Hui na baat .ab fir shaant mat hona

So expecting what today now

Hanuman reached on time lakshman wakes up uske baad kya

Episode is usually 20-25 min with breaks in between.

So what else expecting

I think they will spend first break se pehle wala time to hanumanji reaching and Lakshman treatment me hi....

pehle anxiety badhane ke liye hanumanji pahuchenge usse pehle dawn ho rhi hai,,time out near, everyone anxious,,ekad side character thinking kyu hanumanji nahi aaye...(mostly sushen only will ask this as I am feeling yeh doctor hi thoda demotivate type ka hai๐Ÿ˜จ),fir sabke reactions lenge,,, Lakshman wake up pe Ramji, Brother duo brotherhood๐Ÿซ‚,,ram ji thanks hanumanji๐Ÿ™,sita Trijata scene๐Ÿ˜…,shiv Parvati talks,accha hua to bharat shatrughna ko bhi dikha denge(Bharat se connection hai mahadev ka๐Ÿ˜„)....

Baaki last me I think ravan meghu ka rona๐Ÿคฃ on their defeat and aage ka plan thoda dikha denge.....

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Learning is perennial, for me it is what you define it as. And it'll vary from person to person, and situations. Yug toh sirf timeline hai .. uska learning se lena dena kam hi hai. It's like talking about generations.

And when you talk about generations and the gap, there's bound to be differences. But Aisa nai hai ki dwapar satyug mein bure log nai the .. and aisa bhi nai hai ki Kalyug mein ache log nai hai smiley9

Selfish log tab bhi the, Aaj bhi hai. Ache log tab bhi the and Aaj bhi hai .. bhale hi kam jyada but wo change nahi hua. Ramayan, Mahabharata ka crux hi selfishness hai .. chahe kaikeyi ki ho .. chahe bhishma hi.. intentions dono k alag the, ek ne galti maani and ek ko marte dumm tak ye nahi laga tha ki unhone galti kari hai kyunki unke according wo tyaag tha.

Here's where tyaag ki paribhasha also changes and depends. Lakshman ne Ram k liye 14 saal kya apni puri zindagi tyaag di lekin unke liye wo dharm tha. Seva thi, nishta thi .. unhone kabhi usko tyaag nai bataya. Same way kalyug mein the example you gave, a husband and wife can flip duties. One of them might still have to sacrifice their career, or make adjustments to it. For them - it's the norm. It's saying taali do haath se bajti hai, not sacrifice. Then there'll be people who wouldn't want to marry because for them that adjustment is a sacrifice. There's no right or wrong here, both are correct in their own places.

So in a nutshell, seekh harr cheez se hai. Like I said the other day, I grew up learning Ramayana and I had principles like if I don't do wrong to anyone, nothing wrong will happen with me. But life obviously works differently. That's where you see examples in Mahabharata, ki jaha bhaiyo ki aapas mein aisi ladai hui for xyz reasons to the point a grandson had to kill his guru and grandfather.. you do learn your ways around situations.

While reading the Geeta, Ramayan, Mahabharata are all direct means of gaining knowledge, if you seek it, I still feel we end up imbibing values and morals just by watching and hearsay. There doesn't have to be a label.

And Geeta toh Krishna ne sunai hi jeevan jeene ka tareeka bataane k liye. smiley9 I hope I answered your questions.. in a conclusion it's simply the way one decides to look at it.

Wah wah wah ab where is clap emoji here smiley32smiley32kitni badi baat kah di tumne

Last lime it's simple the way one decides to look at it. .

Wahi hai sach .hum apni zindagi ke incidents se hi seekhte hai khud se question bhi karte hai

Woh hai na. Kar bhala toh ho bhala

Aur apne karmo ka phal

Yehi shayd baat hai is sab ka

Hum yehi kahte hai humne kisi ka bura nahi Kiya toh hamara hi bura kyo ho raha hai. Aise hi khyall aate hai

Yugon ka gap toh hai hi but generation gap Aaj ke zamane ki yeh sab sochne par majboor karti hai

Pata nahi kyo mujhe lagta hai disha meri umar tumse jyada hai but gyaan tumhe jyada hai.. experience ki baat hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

I think they will spend first break se pehle wala time to hanumanji reaching and Lakshman treatment me hi....

pehle anxiety badhane ke liye hanumanji pahuchenge usse pehle dawn ho rhi hai,,time out near, everyone anxious,,ekad side character thinking kyu hanumanji nahi aaye...(mostly sushen only will ask this as I am feeling yeh doctor hi thoda demotivate type ka hai๐Ÿ˜จ),fir sabke reactions lenge,,, Lakshman wake up pe Ramji, Brother duo brotherhood๐Ÿซ‚,,ram ji thanks hanumanji๐Ÿ™,sita Trijata scene๐Ÿ˜…,shiv Parvati talks,accha hua to bharat shatrughna ko bhi dikha denge(Bharat se connection hai mahadev ka๐Ÿ˜„)....

Baaki last me I think ravan meghu ka rona๐Ÿคฃ on their defeat and aage ka plan thoda dikha denge.....

Ha ha tumhare moonh mein ghee shakkar

Full episode ka detail planning

Chalo dekhte hai smiley32

Ek taali tumhare liye bhi ๐Ÿ˜‚

chatterbox thumbnail

New edt is up now

Episode Aaj ka will update during breaks

Mujhe fir se repeat dekhna padega nahi toh.

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Wah wah wah ab where is clap emoji here smiley32smiley32kitni badi baat kah di tumne

Last lime it's simple the way one decides to look at it. .

Wahi hai sach .hum apni zindagi ke incidents se hi seekhte hai khud se question bhi karte hai

Woh hai na. Kar bhala toh ho bhala

Aur apne karmo ka phal

Yehi shayd baat hai is sab ka

Hum yehi kahte hai humne kisi ka bura nahi Kiya toh hamara hi bura kyo ho raha hai. Aise hi khyall aate hai

Yugon ka gap toh hai hi but generation gap Aaj ke zamane ki yeh sab sochne par majboor karti hai

Pata nahi kyo mujhe lagta hai disha meri umar tumse jyada hai but gyaan tumhe jyada hai.. experience ki baat hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha, dhanyavaad smiley31

Sab karmo pe hi hai. Karmo ke phal se jyada it's karm karte jaa phal ki chinta mat kar. Stress kam hota hai but it's difficult not to expect. We've allll been there. smiley9

Wahi baaat hai na, jab you realise kitni badi duniya hai and aap uska 1% bhi nai ho toh you feel better about your sorrows. Doesn't mean you undermine your happiness. Aap generation gap ki baat kr rhe ho, aajkal same generation mein bhi there's a gap. Just the way the world's moving.

@ Bold - smiley36 I get this a lottt, that I'm way mature for my age. Experiences hi hai, I'm sure you have your own and share krne ka time and situations abhi nai aaye smiley9 I'm glad this helped, I loveeee such conversations smiley27

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Hahaha, dhanyavaad smiley31

Sab karmo pe hi hai. Karmo ke phal se jyada it's karm karte jaa phal ki chinta mat kar. Stress kam hota hai but it's difficult not to expect. We've allll been there. smiley9

Wahi baaat hai na, jab you realise kitni badi duniya hai and aap uska 1% bhi nai ho toh you feel better about your sorrows. Doesn't mean you undermine your happiness. Aap generation gap ki baat kr rhe ho, aajkal same generation mein bhi there's a gap. Just the way the world's moving.

@ Bold - smiley36 I get this a lottt, that I'm way mature for my age. Experiences hi hai, I'm sure you have your own and share krne ka time and situations abhi nai aaye smiley9 I'm glad this helped, I loveeee such conversations smiley27

Even I m loving this conversation

It's not debate it's understanding the situation in different ways.

Sabke apne personal experiences hai

Jo dikhta hai woh hota nahi

Jo hota hai woh dikhta nahin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I may not be able to give a wise answer, I'm only good at sarcasm, lemme give it a try smiley36

What have I learnt from the Ramayan and Mahabharat epics is carrying out one's duties and responsibilities is what makes one a good human.

Let's take your example, a married couple. When a couple decides to marry, they are responsible towards each other and have duties towards each other as well as towards extended families. When they decide to bring a child in the word, they are responsible to bring the child up and the child has it's duties towards their parents and siblings.

If we dodge these duties and responsibilities, we have to pay that back some way or the other - in short, Karma is a bitch smiley36

Lord Ram was carrying out his duties, towards his father, mother, wife, praja all his life. Pandavas were carrying out their duties. My favorite Pandan is Bheem, he was the only one (in my opinion) who carried out his duties as a husband towards Draupadi.

So, Lord Krishna also tells us, karm karo, phal ki apeksha mat karo.