Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Perfect answer back to stoopid praja

Some action yes

First the protection shield protects sita from jungle janwars

They disappear

And valmiki appears with his rishis and he is able to step inside the sita Rekha

Iska part abhi complete nahi kiya

Rest ramji answer to praja

Mast verbal.jhappad mara

Sasta ka plan fail ho gaya

Thoda action flag gira ramji pakd liya

Precap tomm lakshman confrontation with ramji

Maybe that part will be good as all were waitijh for lakshman to explode

I guess they are repeating the same mistake they did with SiyaRam ke LuvKush smiley17

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arre karne do gussa

He is the only one who knows his bhaiya well. Pehle gussa karega fir sambhalega

He will know truth of parityag

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I guess they are repeating the same mistake they did with SiyaRam ke LuvKush smiley17

What means what mistake

Pls tell

I never watched that shows

What means what mistake

Pls tell

I never watched that shows

I too never watched but it was discussed in this forum. There Lakshman Bhaiya remains cold towards Ramji for the entire series smiley24, that show was produced by this PH only

https://x.com/Pranjal75533926/status/1836779131788292479?t=jcq0mNRD8py1litT4sbOLA&s=19

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

https://x.com/cscsphoenix/status/1836779093460730283?t=56emCyhFLdfxqvbsny84Wg&s=19

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I too never watched but it was discussed in this forum. There Lakshman Bhaiya remains cold towards Ramji for the entire series smiley24, that show was produced by this PH only

Ohho here i doubt

Pehle gussa hoga then he will understand

Same nahi hoga

Siya ke ram was disaster i heard

So let's see

Tomm lakshman fans ke liye good episode hoga plus valmiki entry bhi hai

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arre karne do gussa

He is the only one who knows his bhaiya well. Pehle gussa karega fir sambhalega

He will know truth of parityag

We know that he knows his bhaiya well....par I feel this ph doesn't seem to know or understand anything deeply about Lakshman....aap keh rahi hai aisa dikhaya to acha hai...pehle gussa bhi ho... fir sambhaale bhi wahi....

But inki creative liberty se darr lagta hai muje😑😔...what they hv done in RamSiya ke Luv Kush😡.... Lakshman remained bitter and stopped calling him bhaiya afterwards😮‍💨😰Hit on nail was Hanumanji fighting with Lakshman on this ground 😭.... Valmiki ji thinking about it,,,yeh kab hua???🙃😑

Lakshman supported Ram in this emotional turmoil too...though he was not agreeing with his decision,,but that's his speciality na,,even sometimes if he doesn't agree & had different pov,,he expressed it explicitly plus on the other hand supported Ram unconditionally too....thats loyalty.

Hoping for the best🪔,let's see what they show in upcoming events...maybe aap keh rahe ho aise hi bataye😊.Then aapke muh mein Ghee shakar & icecream too🍦🍨.

Edited by RamAayenge - 10 days ago
RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeh praja ko sunaya Raja Ram ne is BEST part today....

This praja shd understand what damage they hv done to such pious soul, Devi Sita 🙏...

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

We know that he knows his bhaiya well....par I feel this ph doesn't seem to know or understand anything deeply about Lakshman....aap keh rahi hai aisa dikhaya to acha hai...pehle gussa bhi ho... fir sambhaale bhi wahi....

But inki creative liberty se darr lagta hai muje😑😔...what they hv done in RamSiya ke Luv Kush😡.... Lakshman remained bitter and stopped calling him bhaiya afterwards😮‍💨😰.... Valmiki ji thinking about it,,,yeh kab hua???🙃😑

Lakshman supported Ram in this emotional turmoil too...though he was not agreeing with his decision,,but that's his speciality na,,even sometimes if he doesn't agree & had different pov,,he expressed it explicitly plus on the other hand supported Ram unconditionally too....thats loyalty.

Hoping for the best🪔,let's see what they show in upcoming events...maybe aap keh rahe ho aise hi bataye😊.Then aapke muh mein Ghee shakar & icecream too🍦🍨.

Ha ha nahi no ice cream

I m having slight cold and fever already.

Very little but enough to make me uncomfortable

I m thinking pH itna ghotala nahi karenge

Agni pariksha ke time par dekho

Lakshman was upset but he dealt with it

Now he is exploding but I think he only will know it's not parityag

No one else

He is ramji aatma he knows

Let's see

Tomm epi half lakshman burst and half valmiki ka hoga I guess

But really that flag ka dramatic fall was too much 😂