Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

What I think is they will show him being angry, then Sumant may explain him that Bhrigu Rishi shraap story. Then he will go and console his brother

I just feel ek baar him consoling Ram shd be shown....jaise include kare waise...ideally to return jrny mein hi Sumantra had consoled Lakshman telling all answers to him....and he on returning itself was encouraging Ram towards his kingly duties & to come out of pain & guilt... But yaha to Sumantra gye hi nahi hai...

To koi baat nahi....aage hi sahi....aage upcoming mein yeh part cover karle Sumantra Lakshman Convo dikha ke then also it wld be good... Lakshman has provided hope & support in every difficult situation of Ram's life,,,they just shd show it atleast now...ab tak to har us event mein Jaha lakshman consoled, motivated,encouraged or provoked Ram into Action has been cut down only.... atleast ab ek baar hi sahi this shd be shown.....otherwise his already diluted portrayal will be misinterpreted or incompletely conveyed if they will take any extra creative liberty for just dramatic purpose.

But hopefully kuch acha hi karenge👍😊...purana disaster to shayad repeat nahi karenge....as they hv dealt with this track nicely till now💯.

Edited by RamAayenge - 10 days ago
RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This Anand Sagar Ramayan I hv not watched,,I was in school then,,uska bhi appreciation suna hai maine....aap sabne dekhi hai????

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

This Anand Sagar Ramayan I hv not watched,,I was in school then,,uska bhi appreciation suna hai maine....aap sabne dekhi hai????

I just love this version. They were mostly correct and this was a well researched show. Gumeet as Ram is divine. He is one of the best Rams.

This is the next part

https://youtu.be/lYNrffrs1JY?si=_1ghgTF4mHYu37pI

Edited by ananya3129 - 10 days ago
Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For me ,I loved the conversation between Rama and Hanuman .The way Hanuman says that how did u gather this much Shakti for this decision as well as how r u still alive after all this?

I had doubt also that if a king abandons his wife ,then it will become a trend .But that loose end as well as Ram 's justification and the address to his subjects cleared all the doubts for the audience as well.Perhaps its the creative liberty or the excerpts are taken from different versions and combining them together.Not complaining because the explanation is complete.I don't think that the makers have left any room for discussion.

I always marvelled at Mr.Reu's acting.His eyes literally look puffy and dim.As if the shine or brightness in his eyes just got extinguished.Either they are working in a hectic manner with no rest, or like other seasoned actors ,he also went for sleep deprivation and undergone physical discomfort literally to look haggard or sick.Either way he is superb in this viyog phase.

But on the other hand,I watched the BTS scene where they were shooting of the tarpan scene of King Dashratha .He really looked miserable,vulnerable ,mourning and lonely like an orphan .But then in BTS scene ,in water scene,all the 4 of them were laughing and cracking jokes.I mean how they can do it ?It's like switching on and off the lights

On a funny note ,looks like Sujay"s body is slathered with some high shine cream or glitter because he shone during this conversation between Ram and Hanuman.

Edited by Celinacrescent - 9 days ago
RamAayenge thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

For me ,I loved the conversation between Rama and Hanuman .The way Hanuman says that how did u gather this much Shakti for this decision as well as how r u still alive after all this?

I had doubt also that if a king abandons his wife ,then it will become a trend .But that loose end as well as Ram 's justification and the address to his subjects cleared all the doubts for the audience as well.Perhaps its the creative liberty or the excerpts are taken from different versions and combining them together.Not complaining because the explanation is complete.I don't think that the makers have left no room for discussion.

I always marvelled at Mr.Reu's acting.His eyes literally look puffy and dim.As if the shine or brightness in his eyes just got extinguished.Either they are working in a hectic manner with no rest, or like other seasoned actors ,he also went for sleep deprivation and undergone physical discomfort literally to look haggard or sick.Either way he is superb in this viyog phase.

But on the other hand,I watched the BTS scene where they were shooting of the tarpan scene of King Dashratha .He really looked miserable,vulnerable ,mourning and lonely like an orphan .But then in BTS scene ,in water scene,all the 4 of them were laughing and cracking jokes.I mean how they can do it ?It's like switching on and off the lights

On a funny note ,looks like Sujay"s body is slathered with some high shine cream or glitter because he shone during this conversation between Ram and Hanuman.

Yeah,, completely agreed.... Hanuman And Ram conversation was so apt...

Actually this thing we were discussing at home also,,that patni parityag ka trend na ban jaaye,,isse bhi galat example hi set hoga etc....glad that they took this point in discussion today...

They hv dealt nicely with this track till now... hopefully aage bhi acha hi hoga...

Sujay Reu as always is the highlight💎...unki puffed up eyes r making it more realistic,,,,

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

I just feel ek baar him consoling Ram shd be shown....jaise include kare waise...ideally to return jrny mein hi Sumantra had consoled Lakshman telling all answers to him....and he on returning itself was encouraging Ram towards his kingly duties & to come out of pain & guilt... But yaha to Sumantra gye hi nahi hai...

To koi baat nahi....aage hi sahi....aage upcoming mein yeh part cover karle Sumantra Lakshman Convo dikha ke then also it wld be good... Lakshman has provided hope & support in every difficult situation of Ram's life,,,they just shd show it atleast now...ab tak to har us event mein Jaha lakshman consoled, motivated,encouraged or provoked Ram into Action has been cut down only.... atleast ab ek baar hi sahi this shd be shown.....otherwise his already diluted portrayal will be misinterpreted or incompletely conveyed if they will take any extra creative liberty for just dramatic purpose.

But hopefully kuch acha hi karenge👍😊...purana disaster to shayad repeat nahi karenge....as they hv dealt with this track nicely till now💯.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Geg1HNvcsbc?si=QUllAUHmNoXwyjGK

If they show that Lakshman remains cold towards the very end ,then the character development is poor.The scene shows how much Ram valued Lakshman.

Edited by Celinacrescent - 9 days ago
Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sister I am so afraid what they will do with our ram lakshman yrr , rsklk me bhi vo aise gusse me hi aye they Raj sabha me ab or jhelne ki himmat nahi I don't want brothers to be against with each other .

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

For a second I felt that flag will fall on sasta and the end

But yeh bhoot itni jaldi aasani se nahi marega

Kahin ayodhya wasi hi isko pitai karke maar na de..😂😂😂

Itni ajeeb si imagination di 🤣🤣 saste pata nahi kon sa Amrit pan karke aya hai ki rahu ki tarah hum sab ki kundali me bath gaya ek jhande se kya marega vo

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Niharika_17

Itni ajeeb si imagination di 🤣🤣 saste pata nahi kon sa Amrit pan karke aya hai ki rahu ki tarah hum sab ki kundali me bath gaya ek jhande se kya marega vo

Itne tension mein comic moment hona chahiye na

Arre uske papa ka ghada bhar gaya