Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Itne tension mein comic moment hona chahiye na

Arre uske papa ka ghada bhar gaya

Meri jaan nikli ja rahi hai sochkar sochkar what they will do with my ram lakshman ab himmat nahi hain inki creative liberty jhelne ki

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Niharika_17

Meri jaan nikli ja rahi hai sochkar sochkar what they will do with my ram lakshman ab himmat nahi hain inki creative liberty jhelne ki

Aur Maine typos kar diya paap ko papa bana diya 🤦

Well let's see agar ab unhone butchering Kiya toh sablog attack hi karenge.

But something tells me lakshman ke outburst ke baad he will know reality and take care of his brother. I don't think further kuch karenge

Though yday i think Celina wala ek clip dekha jismein sita ko ninja warrior bana diya as she attacks those janwars. I only saw first 2 min. Hey ram kya dekh liya maine. Pregnant woman itna high jump Kiya.

That was really stoopid. I didn't watch further and I m glad I never watched that show

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Please give Raja Ram new dresses too

Same dress pe Raja ghum raha hai smiley36

Exactly this ph is kanjoos. Even brothers are wearing same dress since 14 yrs😅😂. Atleast they should change dhoti

Niharika_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

Exactly this ph is kanjoos. Even brothers are wearing same dress since 14 yrs😅😂. Atleast they should change dhoti

Vahi bichare Shri Ram jab se laute hain vahin pehna hain unhone

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharika_17

Vahi bichare Shri Ram jab se laute hain vahin pehna hain unhone

Woh ravan ka sari collection se liya hai red silk sari dress. But Jo dress ravan par funny lagta tha wahi ramji par mast lagta hai.

Stylish lagta hai

Vaise red silk sari hai mast

Niharika_17 thumbnail

But something tells me lakshman ke outburst ke baad he will know reality and take care of his brother. I don't think further kuch karenge

Though yday i think Celina wala ek clip dekha jismein sita ko ninja warrior bana diya as she attacks those janwars. I only saw first 2 min. Hey ram kya dekh liya maine. Pregnant woman itna high jump Kiya.

That was really stoopid. I didn't watch further and I m glad I never watched that show

I hope aise hi ho ye apni previous galti repeat na karen

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

https://youtube.com/shorts/Geg1HNvcsbc?si=QUllAUHmNoXwyjGK

If they show that Lakshman remains cold towards the very end ,then the character development is poor.The scene shows how much Ram valued Lakshman.

Perfectly said... already his character development has been diluted enough frm aranya kand Sita haran onwards...This scene very nicely portrays what their relation is like....How Ram said" u understand my bhaav even without I telling u....u r like my eyes...we see everything with eyes but can't see eyes themselves but has idea that they r always with us...no matter what...u are my soul"...But actually they failed to implement it later when actually situations came like post Sita haran,Maya Sita prasang etc....

Actually sometimes what I feel they hv missed to understand abt Saumitra is....Lakshman Portrayed True Loyalty,,which doesn't mean following only...but rather for the welfare of the person to which we r loyal,, whatever we feel is required acc to our wisdom,we shd express that truthfully, Even can debate over it if required...but at the same time,we hv to unconditionally support also that person,whatever the case & situation be.... Lakshman was truly loyal to Ram,

Both the brothers understood each other well...Lakshman understood ShriRam's psychology so nicely that his words always had a desired impact on Ram...he was able to give expert counsel to Ram bcz he understood his Manobhav so precisely...

He may disagree and hv different pov in certain matters frm Ram...but he never failed to understand Ram atleast...He was given certain tough aadesh to implement bcz time and again he had proved that even when his conscience disagreed,still he never disobeyed orders of Sita And Ram and portrayed his loyalty again and again...

Lakshman was not a person who will leave support of Ram if they disagree on certain matters...

Expressing disagreement & even debating on certain matters for good of ur loved one is different thing....and becoming indifferent,cold and misunderstanding ur loved one is totally different thing.... hopefully makers understand this.... otherwise again his portrayal will be wrong.

Lakshman was never hurtful to Ram in any ways....Rather he used to calm Ram when Ram was in any emotional turmoil...

Actually Ram Hanuman scene jaisa scene wld hv been a correct choice for Ram Lakshman scene here after he returns back,,,, bcz it wld hv been suitable covering saar of their Convo given in VR too.Especially If they can't show Lakshman encouraging Ram to get back to his kingly duties leaving aside guilt & pain...then just a scene like yesterday,Hanuman giving Mukut to Ram,wld hv been best for conveying this part if they wld hv shown it as Lakshman giving Mukut to Ram after some heartful talk between brothers...

Edited by RamAayenge - 9 days ago
RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haa,Celina ne jo video link diya tha,that episode itself was containing that horrible creative take of them abt Ram Lakshman and Lakshman Hanuman,, which we all r fearing abt and hoping not to get repeated here....

Acha hi hai aapne nahi dekha hai series...It was too much distorted...

Aapki tabiyat kaisi hai ab didi???

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Haa,Celina ne jo video link diya tha,that episode itself was containing that horrible creative take of them abt Ram Lakshman and Lakshman Hanuman,, which we all r fearing abt and hoping not to get repeated here....

Acha hi hai aapne nahi dekha hai series...It was too much distorted...

Aapki tabiyat kaisi hai ab didi???

Ya am better thanks.

It's u know how sometimes system tells u to stop slowdown. Bas wahi hua

Last night slept well and i always take afternoon nap. Aaj woh gayab ho gaya

Otherwise fine just resting not doing any rakshas maaro exercise either 😂😂😂