Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Ohhhh you have no ideaa, Twitter pe they're going crazy! They're all trending it so much, everyone's at it. smiley19

This confirms my theory that people on X are mental smiley36
hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I completely agree uttarkand is v controversial...for the sake of actors extension is requested but don't want them to tarnish prabhu rams image

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: hellothere2644

I completely agree uttarkand is v controversial...for the sake of actors extension is requested but don't want them to tarnish prabhu rams image

Yeah that's the thing. See so far even if a bit messed up, people still love the show. Yes it's because of the actors and due credits on excellent emotional scenes but it shouldn't be ruined just because there's demand for uttar kand - which is and always has been controversial.

Now I'm not saying they can't do the right research but it's just .. scary to think about. Kachra karne ka scope bhaut hai. Plus no offense but people are thinking they'll get all mushy lovey-dovey moments. Even if you do get it uske baad jo rona shuru hoga.. Ramayan k saath hi khatam hona hai. This is if they show it correctly. Masala add hone k baad toh Ram bharose. πŸ™

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Hahah I know right. Jaldi nikal gaya time smiley36 saathme I saw some BTS of Meghu ka yagya bhang karna so I'm excited about that smiley41

Arre ekad BTS yagna bhang karne ka dalo yaha par ....mayavi Meghnad ka havan bhang karkeπŸ˜… we will go to good sleep 😴 🦚

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: TheMinion

This confirms my theory that people on X are mental smiley36

I don't entirely blame them. They're just looking at one angle and most of them haven't read the original so it's basis their imagination and Sujay Prachi ki chemistry.

People like us and a few more here are also worried about the acting prowess (of pivotal characters smiley10) needed to pull that kaand off, and that's if the ph is able to stick to the storyline smiley36

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Arre ekad BTS yagna bhang karne ka dalo yaha par ....mayavi Meghnad ka havan bhang karkeπŸ˜… we will go to good sleep 😴 🦚

Instagram wale hai which y'all said you're unable to see. Twitter pe all I see is the trending hashtags but if I find it I'll post and tag you smiley9

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning jai shri ram.. yaar kal jaldi so gayi and tum log masti mein Lage hue the smiley36

Bts bhi aaya hawan destruction ka. Ok ok

Let's see

I also said same point. If PPL expecting lovey dovey moments toh woh toh shayad beginning mei kuch episode mein hai aage moments chhodo four brothers bhi nahi dikhenge. Except sita and her struggle to take care of children.

Controversy ek taraf but this part is total tragic .

In fact whole ramayan shows narayan as nar human had to go thru all sufferings human go through..

It's not love story it's more of tragic story.

Aage till this thread gets locked we will talk

chatterbox thumbnail

Seriously any of u here want uttar Ramayan. Which will mainly be cryfest and in matter of our friend ready to jump wala. Atleast he won't watch only in first place.

But really does anyone want just for lovey dovey moments or for story to complete and accept ji bhi dikhaye swastik..

As of now I m saying I won't watch till they show avtaar end part.

For me that's where it will be closure if closure doesn't come with rajyaabhishek

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Seriously any of u here want uttar Ramayan. Which will mainly be cryfest and in matter of our friend ready to jump wala. Atleast he won't watch only in first place.

But really does anyone want just for lovey dovey moments or for story to complete and accept ji bhi dikhaye swastik..

As of now I m saying I won't watch till they show avtaar end part.

For me that's where it will be closure if closure doesn't come with rajyaabhishek

Same here,,,muje bhi sirf siya ram moments ke liye nhi dekhna uttar kand....

I don't even want to get completion of story ke liye Uttar kand....ram rajyabhishek par hi story end for me....if they Will extend,Mai sidhe avtar end ke time next dekhungi....bich ka skip....πŸ˜”πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‚

Waise kam diye hai par jitne bhi diye hai siya ram moments ,,,bahut achhe diye hai.

Ramayan is for learning...we got to learn a lot from Shri Ram ki jrny.... now uttar kand itself doesn't teach you much from ShriRam...that part is not relevant to present day life itself.

Edited by RamAayenge - 2 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Same here,,,muje bhi sirf siya ram moments ke liye nhi dekhna uttar kand....

I don't even want to get completion of story ke liye Uttar kand....ram rajyabhishek par hi story end for me....if they Will extend,Mai sidhe avtar end ke time next dekhungi....bich ka skip....πŸ˜”πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‚

Waise kam diye hai par jitne bhi diye hai siya ram moments ,,,bahut achhe diye hai.

Exactly starting mein hi mithila entry se leke sita haran tak enough moment aaye hai. Ab kya dikhana baaki hai..

It seems PPL think it's love story which it's not

Whole ramayan concept is not love story.

But we'll PPL have different views what to do

Agar dekhna hai to rs ramayan ya imagine ramayan mein dekho jaake

Let the story end on happy note.

Max i said fast forward kar sakte hai to end of avtaar but then PPL will question