Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

What did he do to SRK exactly? I think SRK has benefited greatly from KJO? What’s the issue again?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Anushka always talked about her dad in the army

Don’t know if that’s the source of it

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

And I respect you for that..smiley32...When something like this happens.....keeping our dislike for a person aside....we need to support the victim.....unless our moral compass has gone totally haywire...and we are completely devoid of human emotions like sympathy, empathy and integrity...

Thank you. I don't like Alia but I also recognize that a lot of the reasons I don't like her are because of KJo. And I wouldn't be surprised if her marriage to Ranbir and her willingness to forgive his infidelities are also a by-product of KJo's thinking. A lot of the public has called out KJo for how he glorifies adultery and infidelity in his movies and even he's admitted in interviews that he's absolutely fascinated by adultery. This is the same man who also glorifies unreciprocated love as being the purest and ultimate form of love so it wouldn't shock me if much of Alia's mentality when stepping into her marriage was shaped by her adoptive father's views.

When you read some of the stuff she says, you really see how brainwashed she is and how she never had a chance. Regardless of what my feelings towards her are as a person and actress, I cannot turn a blind eye to her being victimized.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/alia-bhatt-went-for-student-of-the-year-audition-in-school-uniform-healthier-french-fries-9061315/

“[Years later], I got called in to meet Karan Johar for Student Of The Year while I was still in school. I was in the 11th grade, literally going from school, so I was in my uniform. I was much ‘healthier’ and enjoyed eating french fries more at that time. I thought, ‘I look great… there’s nothing wrong.’ So, I walked into his office, and he said I was charming in person and asked me to do an audition. I didn’t know what an audition was, but I went in, gave the audition, and the rest is history."

Here she flat out states that she was a happier person before she met KJo and became an actress and how she didn't have problems with her body till then.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Wait what? When did this happen?

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/gwdhfq/so_karan_johar_is_the_reason_behind_alia_being_a/

https://feminisminindia.com/2018/01/17/karan-johar-fat-shamed-alia-bhatt/#google_vignette

In the Reddit link, KJo talks about how Alia feels the need to go to the gym every day. If she puts on even a kilo of weight, she goes crazy and KJo blames himself for teaching her to be like this. He admits that now that he's a parent, he realizes how disastrous this mode of thinking is for an impressionable young girl and how he wouldn't do this to his own daughter. That he apologizes to Alia for making her this way.

The comments in that Reddit link point out that history seems to be repeating itself because his kids already know that PapaJo avoids carbs so he won't get fat. I don't expect his daughter to turn out much differently than Alia in that regard.

I'm also glad that people are pointing out how problematic it is that he only cared about what he did to Alia once he had a real daughter of his own. How in the typical male way, he only starts to think about treating women differently once he's a father to a daughter. How men like this never seem to care about how they treat women otherwise. That's a pet peeve of mine as well since I've heard so many men talk about changing their ways only because they have a daughter. It shouldn't take a biological connection to a female to make them realize that women should be respected, just because suddenly they have a woman of their own they want to protect from other predatory males like themselves.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

She married Virat kyunki wo bhi uske jaisa hi hai.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Karan is vicious but he did not harass Anushka sexually. 🙄. She said that in jest on HIS show . Like the ass pinching thing with Ranveer ,it wouldn't have been aired without the consent of both parties. It's not as if she wrote an open letter about it on babe.net

Whether it's okay to joke about that or not is a different matter. She's not the one to let anyone touch her inappropriately and let it go . She'd have brought the place down had it happened for real.

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 1 months ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Karan is vicious but he did not harass Anushka sexually. 🙄. She said that in jest on HIS show . Like the ass pinching thing with Ranveer ,it wouldn't have been aired without the consent of both parties. It's not as if she wrote an open letter about it on babe.net

Whether it's okay to joke about that or not is a different matter. She's not the one to let anyone touch her inappropriately and let it go . She'd have brought the place down had it happened for real.

THIS. They were all joking .

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

I was thinking that also. Yeh bara controversy hai toh phir us aadmi ka show par Kyun gaye te

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Iska bhi surgeon ne galti se naak shave off kiya hoga. That is why her nose is always in the air.smiley36

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I didn’t know what an audition was, but I went in, gave the audition, and the rest is history."

Kitna sahi. I wish I could go to an interview without knowing anything and walk out with a job and then learn on the job.

Paisa bahut important hai life me. Sigh! Can Ambani adopt me, plz? Mereko interview dena hai to be a board of director smiley36

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I was thinking that also. Yeh bara controversy hai toh phir us aadmi ka show par Kyun gaye te

Exactly. They come up with these bytes for the gossip industry. Sites like Pinkvilla would publish it with misleading titles. People would Google to episode to know more. They're all in on it. It's somewhat scripted and during the shoot they improvise on the stuff that was agreed upon .

Here's another one. https://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/jaya-bachchan-reveals-amitabh-bachchan-could-never-see-aishwarya-rai-as-his-daughter-in-law-amid-divorce-rumors-with-abhishek-bachchan-whenever-he-sees-her-13800567.html