Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Her life her choice…plus her husband is filthy rich

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

I feel I have missed something in between Anushka's active years but why she is considered snooty? I know about the hullabaloo she caused with filming a random stranger littering without permission

But what else has she done? Genuinely asking!

https://youtu.be/l0I0f63J-VY?si=_UjXwLQju4XDF9N_

Hgjkl jhhj jnvvc vn

Originally posted by: Bekind

She did attended Ambani events in the past with Virat. But Bollywood topic, Paps and BW celebrities irritates her. She did mentioned how Karan Johar sexually harassed her and laughed about it so I thought she is not traumatized through that experience. But her entire personality has changed like she has completely blocked Bollywood from her life. The movie about cricket she was doing that too got shelved or postponed. I don’t think she will ever work in Bollywood movie where hero is involved because I feel Virat would get very jealous.

before Virat Anushka use to do advertisement together but now only he does it. I just find it very odd. And recently interview he did mentioned I will leave and you won’t see me for a long time. Not sure what’s really going on. I do hope they look after themselves.

OMG....when did this happen??smiley3 Do you have a clip?? This is just terrible.....smiley11

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

she always gives rude and moody vibes to me. specially after marriage with Virat she has become so much overrated

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Remember her row with Gavaskar?

She picked an unnecessary fight with him. Very belligerent

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG....when did this happen??smiley3 Do you have a clip?? This is just terrible.....smiley11

I googled it because I was too impatient to wait for an answer.

It's a rather weird situation on KWK when Anushka and Katrina were on. KJo claimed he had a crush on Anushka while she was filming ADHM (lol in what world does anyone believe this...but then again, we must remember that Anushka was playing the part of the man that KJo always loved and never got so he must have gotten his feelings mixed up on set).

Anushka felt very flattered by this admission (as anyone would if they were told they are so desirable they can switch someone's sexuality) and decided to push it further.

Anushka continued, “I was going to put a sexual harassment case against him. He would sometimes touch me very inappropriately.”

On KJo’s favour, Kat said, “Maybe it was to spark a little fire inside you.”

Anushka added, “Even Jacqueline (Fernandez) made a complaint against you at Manish’s (Malhotra) party that you were touching her inappropriately.”

“We should postpone this legal matter for another day. It’s because I love you two, and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you,” Katrina put an end to the awkward confrontation.

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/when-anushka-sharma-said-i-was-going-to-put-a-sxual-harassment-case-against-karan-johar-for-touching-her-inappropriately-added-even-jacqueliene-fernandez-made-a-complaint/

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/heres-why-anushka-sharma-wanted-to-charge-karan-113505183.html

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I googled it because I was too impatient to wait for an answer.

It's a rather weird situation on KWK when Anushka and Katrina were on. KJo claimed he had a crush on Anushka while she was filming ADHM (lol in what world does anyone believe this...but then again, we must remember that Anushka was playing the part of the man that KJo always loved and never got so he must have gotten his feelings mixed up on set).

Anushka felt very flattered by this admission (as anyone would if they were told they are so desirable they can switch someone's sexuality) and decided to push it further.

Anushka continued, “I was going to put a sexual harassment case against him. He would sometimes touch me very inappropriately.”

On KJo’s favour, Kat said, “Maybe it was to spark a little fire inside you.”

Anushka added, “Even Jacqueline (Fernandez) made a complaint against you at Manish’s (Malhotra) party that you were touching her inappropriately.”

“We should postpone this legal matter for another day. It’s because I love you two, and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you,” Katrina put an end to the awkward confrontation.

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/when-anushka-sharma-said-i-was-going-to-put-a-sxual-harassment-case-against-karan-johar-for-touching-her-inappropriately-added-even-jacqueliene-fernandez-made-a-complaint/

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/heres-why-anushka-sharma-wanted-to-charge-karan-113505183.html

OMG....Kjo is a filthy man.....but I didn't know he was this bad....SRKians don't like him anyways because of what he did to SRK.....but he is a terrible person.smiley11

TFS.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG....Kjo is a filthy man.....but I didn't know he was this bad....SRKians don't like him anyways because of what he did to SRK.....but he is a terrible person.smiley11

TFS.

I don't like what he did to SRK either, especially after claiming he would never make a movie without SRK and then all the times he has dissed SRK publicly or online since then. Later blaming it on a slip of the fingers for liking something he shouldn't have liked and SRK was still gracious enough to defend him.

KJo has always had it out for Anushka. Considering how he used to call her ugly and unattractive, I'm surprised he sexually harassed her. I had no idea this was a recurring trend with him and other actresses. Suddenly, I wonder about the proximity of all these young girls in his life like Alia, Janhvi, Sara, etc. because essentially he's been grooming them all since adolescence. And with Alia, he even admitted that he caused her to have an eating disorder. This girl already had major daddy issues with her own absent father and I shudder to think of how much more damage this man inflicted on her and I say this as someone who can't stand her.

I don't like what he did to SRK either, especially after claiming he would never make a movie without SRK and then all the times he has dissed SRK publicly or online since then. Later blaming it on a slip of the fingers for liking something he shouldn't have liked and SRK was still gracious enough to defend him.

KJo has always had it out for Anushka. Considering how he used to call her ugly and unattractive, I'm surprised he sexually harassed her. I had no idea this was a recurring trend with him and other actresses. Suddenly, I wonder about the proximity of all these young girls in his life like Alia, Janhvi, Sara, etc. because essentially he's been grooming them all since adolescence. And with Alia, he even admitted that he caused her to have an eating disorder. This girl already had major daddy issues with her own absent father and I shudder to think of how much more damage this man inflicted on her and I say this as someone who can't stand her.

And I respect you for that..smiley32...When something like this happens.....keeping our dislike for a person aside....we need to support the victim.....unless our moral compass has gone totally haywire...and we are completely devoid of human emotions like sympathy, empathy and integrity...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wait what? When did this happen?