Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold smiley36smiley36smiley36

Maine kaha tha na joint family abhira ke bas ki nahi hai smiley36 Yah toh husband orphan hona chahiye ya toh nuclear set up hona chahiye tohi legacy child nibha payegi smiley36

yea! That’s what Dadi has been fearing all the while, that ye ladki ghar thogedi. Agar woh adjusting hoti toh har baar Dadi se kyun panga leti.. she will be welcomed back with all ijjat and Armaan will get his family.
So Ab back to rose garden. Ru back to ph. Ar lagoing chakkar of rose garden and will learn about his mother. Will wait what will be Rohit positive negative or grey.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

And you consider this house a joint family???? This is a mental asylum where different kinds of retarded persons reside. Legacy kid toh kya kisi bhi maa baap ka sane minded kid aisa pagalkhana deserve nhi kartasmiley36

Apna apna point of view hota hai smiley36 I can see unke ghar joint family mai devrani jethani dono bhai sab ekdusre ko pyar karte hai.
Cousins mai bhi pyar hai. Ekdusre se jealousy ya negativity nahi hai inke ghar cousins ke bich.
Maine yeh bhi notice kiya ki yeh sab apni personal choice se Kaveri Poddar ke according rehte hai and pyar bhi bahot karte hai Kaveri Poddar se. Agar yeh log Kaveri Poddar ke according forcefully rehte hote ho kab ka apne husbands ko le par separate ho gaye hote, Vidya ka bond toh hai he Kaveri ke sath as always and Manisha ko bhi Kaveri Poddar se koi issues dikhaye nahi hai.

Unn sab ke issues hamesha sirf Sanjay Bansal ke sath dikhaye specially Manisha ke issues.
Vidya ki marriage life issues Madhav ke past ki wajah se dikhaye hai. Armaan bhi usi reason se issues mai dikhaya hai.
Mental asylum type sequences sirf abhira ke sath hue hai kyunki usko bansal babies mai bada interest haismiley36
Muje toh clearly lagta hai ki abhira joint family mai reh he nahi sakti. Hopefully Armaan separate ho jaye uske sath so dono ke ghar shanti rahegi chahe Khushi ho na ho.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly, iss poddar pagal khana jaisa toxic family honese achcha hai ki anaath hi rahe...Just like its was 100 times better that abhira grew up without gks. Just look at what they have made of ruhi with their ghatiya parivarish... child ru was such a sweetheart...

Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Kp achcha hai. But ru getting called out. Naah...not gonna happen... galti ho ya na ho har baar blame FL par hi aayegi.

ha blame Ayega .. when she will try to support Ruhi the bechari

Armaan will tell her my brother will never do this to Ruhi

Vidya and Kaveri will blame her

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Arey ab rohit aa gaya hai ..thoda Bahut drama Toh continue hoga

I am curious will Rohit support Ar Ab?🤷🏻‍♀️
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am curious will Rohit support Ar Ab?🤷🏻‍♀️

Don’t know .. let us have a glimpse of him

Originally posted by: Aadi04

No lah .. we want Rohit to turn out exactly like Sanjay Bansal ., negative and grey .. and he should treat Ruhi exactly like Kajal is being treated..

since Kajal and Sanjay story was never highlighted.

All Ruhi does is whining and playing victim .. thoda reality me bhi isey DDP ka ehsas ho

Even if Armaan tries to support her ., Rohit will call him out .. and KP won’t let him interfere..

Yea.. Rohit’s character may appear greyish for a while.. May be until he becomes sure of Ruhi’s state of mind. If Ruhi is changed and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him wholeheartedly then he may turn positive, as he is already a positive character. Their story may become hit like her mom & dad.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vidya and her vaadas are more dangerous to Abhimaan than Sanjays evil harkatein. Sanjay unites them with his hate and Vidya separates with her supposed mamta😟

I wish Ab forgets this vaada just like Ar forgot his vaada to Vidya earlier/ realize they are each other's only family, but i have trust issues with Ab on this😏

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loji...

So armaan would prioritize her but could abhira do same..

I told ya for FLs, ML is always last priority....

Oh I love armaan, can I say this now...

His dadi got heart attack, and in hospital although becoz of her stupid demands still he is asking abhira to come and marry...smiley32thats how you leave your family, not becoz they were little difficult so you leave them, you do what you want, you pester them, do minnatein but if still adamant than chose yourself...

And audacity of ruhi, abhira is respomsible for armaan dukh, no babe...its not abhira, its armaan first time choosing something for himself, doing what he wants, not living and obeying lile robot...if he had done that for something else earlier on like that wing head position, aisa hi kalesh padta...

I still feel horrified how robotically he broke of Abhira MS whrn dadi said...

Its not abhira....

But abhira ko lagta hai ki yeh uski vajah se hai...🤦‍♀️

She thinks dadi loves ar very much, vidya and madhav are very good parents...🙄

Dekhna yeh ladki 2 minute nhi lagayegi to leave armaan..

FL toh na hi pyaar karein badhiya hai..

They are least able to hold hand firmly...

2 vaade kar chuki hai maate...

Jati aur jake shadi kar leti..

Kya hi ho jata...

But obviously needs vidya mata madhav papaji more than armaan...

Unhone disown kar diya toh...😬