Frustrations nikal sakte hai

Baaki shoot is completed and they won't revise it again

I m remembering that dialogue from golmaal series

Jaldi karo subah panvel bhi jaana hai

I say jaldi khatam karo mujhe ghoomne ka plan banana hai smiley37

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Bhai, what's the prayojan of showing Ashok Vatika every time? Trijata going on about the greatness of Lankan warriors with same old sour face, the dubli-patli rakshhhhis doing toothpaste advertisement with their pearly whites. Thank God Maata was just worried and did not have any dialogues. Another Mere Shriram and I would jump out of the window of my hotel room, seriously smiley19smiley19smiley19

I won't be harmed, because it's on the second floor and I'm 6'3" I'll land on the first floor balcony if I just hang out of the window and do a little jump, but still smiley9

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Bhai, what's the prayojan of showing Ashok Vatika every time? Trijata going on about the greatness of Lankan warriors with same old sour face, the dubli-patli rakshhhhis doing toothpaste advertisement with their pearly whites. Thank God Maata was just worried and did not have any dialogues. Another Mere Shriram and I would jump out of the window of my hotel room, seriously smiley19smiley19smiley19

I won't be harmed, because it's on the second floor and I'm 6'3" I'll land on the first floor balcony if I just hang out of the window and do a little jump, but still smiley9

Nice flex on the height, there smiley36 there's absolutely no prayojan apart from unnecessary screentime that they'd have agreed on for God knows what reason smiley11 Not to jinx it but that mere Shriram will be back soon because I'm sure they'll make her address Lakshman as mere Shriram ka chhota bhai smiley8

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

True....I also don't want uttar kand

If they will not do last post me maine jo 2 points likhe hai for showing Lakshman ji ka warrior aspect....

Thennnnn👿

I will write in review section of this series on Google about goods and bads of this series with special mention on injustice done to Lakshman ji ka characterisation.

Atleast new generation should take good points from this series but not the incorrect portrayal of major characters...this is our itihaas..not a joke....ppl relate,learn and follow principles and messages from such stories...

A special mention...ek youtube channel mili hai 21notes karke...kal hi mili muje.....usme VR ke main main story with subtext ko describe karte videos hai... every kaand 10-15 episodes max.. every episode 10 min. max..... check out if someone wants to get concise idea of VR.

(waise wo book puri padhne jaisi hai )

but time constraint se agar padh nai sakte to yeh short videos can give major crux of VR.

Bolo youtube pe kuch log show band na karke uttar kand ki demand kar rhe hai....such controversial part is so much risky..yha inse clearly text me likha wo follow ho nahi rha...😄

Kaunse YouTube channel par

I agree Aaj meghu ko ek kick milna chahiye from Hanuman

Dhartidhar ko haath lagaya toh dharti mein sama jaoge meghnaad

Yeh scene plus meghu trying to lift lakshman that time we want to see sheshnaag

TheMinion thumbnail

Meghu needs some serious anger management sessions. Laksham was instigating him and this guy (who is always angry anyway) brings out best of the best astras.

The power of individual astras wasn't shown at all. Like agneyastra spits fire, varunastra showers water/rain. Maybe that's why these warriors have to take the name of the astras before shooting the arrow.

The OG Ramayan showed these astras so beautifully, without announcing to the world what they are firing. It was the effect of each astra that made viewers aware ki kya ho raha hai.

smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44

TheMinion thumbnail

I've always said this, all the soldiers become spectators when two people are fighting. It continues. Everyone is just watching. All are showing jumping into other people's fights all the time, including Lord Ram, then what happened this time? As always, there's not a single living organism seen on the field except the two fighters.

Universe mein pralay aaya because Pashupatastra and Narayanastra collided, lekin Lanka? All peaceful.

Where was Ravan yesterday? He didn't go to his balcony?

Shaki is brought out, Bibhu shouts, iska koi tod nahin hai, and everyone is just watching. Where are other dhaals? Main hota battlefield pe toh dhaal, gadaa leke bhagata to protect Lakshman. Yeh sab dekh rahe hai with somber faces.

chatterbox thumbnail

And basically this yudhh kaand all sequence ka bhel Puri Sev Puri and Puri khichdi bana di

Plus character ko bhi assassination kar diya.

New generation will only think this is what ramji was made of

Kaahe ka maryada purushottam.thays what they will think

Arre rs ramayan hi fir se bana dete .thoda addition karte chalega

Lekin it's mutilation kar diya 🤦

Today I m really in rant mood 😂

Oh jpgs kuch ulta seedha bola toh ignore kar dena. 🤣🤣

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

I've always said this, all the soldiers become spectators when two people are fighting. It continues. Everyone is just watching. All are showing jumping into other people's fights all the time, including Lord Ram, then what happened this time? As always, there's not a single living organism seen on the field except the two fighters.

Universe mein pralay aaya because Pashupatastra and Narayanastra collided, lekin Lanka? All peaceful.

Shaki is brought out, Bibhu shouts, iska koi tod nahin hai, and everyone is just watching. Where are other dhaals? Main hota battlefield pe toh dhaal, gadaa leke bhagata to protect Lakshman. Yeh sab dekh rahe hai with somber faces.

Bold - I said the same thing yday. RS showed everyone throwing all that they had to protect Lakshman and try and stop Shakti. Yaha I don't think they want to save him, sirf Ramji ki raksha karni hai smiley15

Again, they sometimes do end episodes at a different scene and next day it starts a little before. Benefit of doubt to see if my assumption would be right or not, tonight.

TheMinion thumbnail

Overall, a very disappointing episode. Nothing to praise about.

Lakshman did well. His body language, dialogue delivery all on point. Well done, my boy smiley32 The actor is wasted actually, give Ashok Vatika screen-time to him.

I'm sure there will be no Vilaap and all. Ram ji aansoo bahayenge do-char.

Now that they are in fast-forward mode, bring it on. Sanjivani in one episode, Meghy vadh in one episode and Thursday-Friday filler as usual.

Two weeks of Agni Pariksha I'm going to skip smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail

Ravan ambani ki shaadi mein Gaya tha

Mujhe lagta hai nal Neel aur kesari bhi gaye honge ya break liya hoga 🤣🤣🤣

Rest yes pooora maidaan Khali hai

Garba dancers bhi nahi hai

Sea monsters aaye

Toh sab thoda fight karke statue ban gaye

Ya vatika scene was worthless

And ur take on jump from balcony 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But kal lakshman ka sacrificial expression dekh ke I wanted to punch someone really

Kya se kya bana diya sheshnag ko

Isse achha vasuki as jaata sheshnag ko bachane ko

Edited by chatterbox - 2 months ago