Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Are you really ready? Do I start? Aagya dijiyesmiley15

Lol go ahead i will still laugh

It's unlike me to blast out and I guess this is the first time every one is seeing me explode 😂😂😂

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm going to put my points in multiple posts smiley36 Viju chacha is already deleting posts, so if any post gets reported, I won't lose the entire post smiley9

I missed the beginning part. Was there any indication that Meghu was coming with shakti only for Ram?

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

See that's the point

I m elder and seen rs ramayan in 80s and repeats during lockdown

So guess my viewpoint is based on that only

Ok makers do research on various sources but if they r showing a sequence stick to one source. Yeh nahi ki namak Rcm se liya masala vr se liya aur ghee kahin aur se

Khud ke show ka satyanash kar diya plus logon ki feelings ka bhi

Major public who watches ramayan are from rs ramayan era. And to see this butchering digest nahi hoti

Usually u see I m cracking jokes and I hv saud repeatedly I watch passively without getting attached

But guess yday sequence I lost my temper really

Now I m fine i ranted out

Will still watch till it ends

No interst in uttar Ramayan at all

True....I also don't want uttar kand

If they will not do last post me maine jo 2 points likhe hai for showing Lakshman ji ka warrior aspect....

Thennnnn👿

I will write in review section of this series on Google about goods and bads of this series with special mention on injustice done to Lakshman ji ka characterisation.

Atleast new generation should take good points from this series but not the incorrect portrayal of major characters...this is our itihaas..not a joke....ppl relate,learn and follow principles and messages from such stories...

A special mention...ek youtube channel mili hai 21notes karke...kal hi mili muje.....usme VR ke main main story with subtext ko describe karte videos hai... every kaand 10-15 episodes max.. every episode 10 min. max..... check out if someone wants to get concise idea of VR.

(waise wo book puri padhne jaisi hai )

but time constraint se agar padh nai sakte to yeh short videos can give major crux of VR.

Bolo youtube pe kuch log show band na karke uttar kand ki demand kar rhe hai....such controversial part is so much risky..yha inse clearly text me likha wo follow ho nahi rha...😄

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

I'm going to put my points in multiple posts smiley36 Viju chacha is already deleting posts, so if any post gets reported, I won't lose the entire post smiley9

I missed the beginning part. Was there any indication that Meghu was coming with shakti only for Ram?

Yeah they had shown it in the previous episode, he had procured it to directly kill Ram.

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Yeah they had shown it in the previous episode, he had procured it to directly kill Ram.

Did Meghu declare it to the world, did Ram's side know that? My further rant totally depends on this point smiley36

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

True....I also don't want uttar kand

If they will not do last post me maine jo 2 points likhe hai for showing Lakshman ji ka warrior aspect....

Thennnnn👿

I will write in review section of this series on Google about goods and bads of this series with special mention on injustice done to Lakshman ji ka characterisation.

Atleast new generation should take good points from this series but not the incorrect portrayal of major characters...this is our itihaas..not a joke....ppl relate,learn and follow principles and messages from such stories...

A special mention...ek youtube channel mili hai 21notes karke...kal hi mili muje.....usme VR ke main main story with subtext ko describe karte videos hai... every kaand 10-15 episodes max.. every episode 10 min. max..... check out if someone wants to get concise idea of VR.

(waise wo book puri padhne jaisi hai )

but time constraint se agar padh nai sakte to yeh short videos can give major crux of VR.

Bolo youtube pe kuch log show band na karke uttar kand ki demand kar rhe hai....such controversial part is so much risky..yha inse clearly text me likha wo follow ho nahi rha...😄

YouTube chhodo kal twitter and insta fans did a trend with hashtags and everything that please don't end SR we want uttar kand smiley37

On the review section thing you mentioned, do it anyway. Not a lot is going to change .. lot of people have already called it out and it was also shared and acknowledged by some actors like the one who plays Jambavant and a few more. Basant also saw all those stories and posts.

Edited by RamLakshman - 2 months ago
RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haa...woh challenge bhi Ramji ko hi kar rha tha...Ramji jaa bhi rhe the bade mushkil se sugriv Hanuman Vibhishan ne samjaya ki unhe Handle karne de ...so meghu clearly Ramji ko hi lalkar rha tha.

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Did Meghu declare it to the world, did Ram's side know that? My further rant totally depends on this point smiley36

Yeah haha he did. Ram's side knew, thats why they made a kavach around Ram smiley37 and they showed Vibhishan confirm it, so did Angad as well. That's where Lakshman said if he's come with an aim to kill my brother, he'll have to go through me.

Edited by RamLakshman - 2 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail

Thank you beautiful ladies for answering my questions.

A very big facepalm from my end for this episode then, what on the earth are they even showing? smiley44smiley44

I was wondering whose genius idea was that to cover Lord Ram with those dhaals. BTW, vanar log dhaal laaye kahaan se? They only had gadaas smiley36

Why does sakshat Vishnu Bhagwan need such protection? And is Meghu a kaccha warrior that he wouldn't be able to get through such a kawach? Why did they have to show so many vanars sacrificing themselves for Lord Ram, when he had the power to protect them all. Why did Ram allow this? It's completely against his character, the same Ram who himself was tending to injured vanars? smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ha ha ha minion Bhai u play with words 🤪smiley37

Arre u got answer lamba chauda post Karo

Vijay is only cleaning post which don't add to the discussion

Less than 5 words wala

As in awesome.

Beautiful etc etc

So u do as u like

Rest u got the answer