Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Main aapki sabhi baato se sahmat hu.....💯

Ab inhone aisa sacrifice wala narrative bandha hi hai...to I hope aaj Ramji ko realise hoga khud se yaa vibhishan and Angad ke kehne par ki Lakshman did it to save him bcz in teeno ka dialogue aapas me and Lakshman replied "agar Meghnad Aaj ghaat lekar ranbhoomi me aaya hai to bhaiya ko bhedne wale har astra ko pehle is Lakshman ko bhedna hoga" aisa kuch dikhaya tha inhone .....and sab uske sacrifice ki taarif kare thodi to accha.....

He has never been appreciated for all his selfless sacrifices and efforts (seva) in Shrimad Ramayan.

Actually maine expect nahi kiya tha mon ko hi Shakti astra lag jaayega...bcz promo release ke baad kuch din tak yeh log promo se related kuch nhi dikhate....

But I think they are going towards end....so they paced up....

Muje to laga tha Shakti astra part se pehle ek aur Ram Lakshman ka accha koi conversation scene hoga....par yahaan to fatafat kahanj aage badh gyi...

Ab Sanjeevani prasang acche se time lekar dikhaye...not rajdhani express.

Actually I was expecting shakti baan scene yday

But perhaps to the point where he was ready to throw it at lakshman

Ya they r going fast fast

In fact they could have multitasked. Instead of bringing sea monsters they could have brought those kumbh nikumbh etc

Lage haath inko bhi out kar dete.

Is ramayan mein sorry to say lakshman ko bali ka bakra bana diya. Sorry saying like this

I can't digest this fact lakshman is sheshnag and he is strong and mature enough to decide on his own

But usko kuch bhi bana diya

chatterbox thumbnail

Ok on lighter note two funny thing happened

Ek toh ramji ka protection by vanars was way too funny.

Hide and seek game lag raha tha smiley36

Second those sea monsters reminded me of Harry Potter scene of inferi where Harry and Dumbledore go in the cave.

It was 6 th book mein tha smiley37smiley36smiley36smiley37

Water zombies smiley37

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

And oh yes in case u noticed or missed yeh log beech yudhh mein gayab kar dete hai logon ko

Pehle vibhu ko gayab Kiya

Then sugreev was gayab

Then jambvan was gayab

Now nal Neel and kesari gayab kar diya

Sabka turn aaya toh show ko hi gayab kar do re. smiley15smiley44

Don't worry Lakshman ko lagne k baad wale scene mein sab hai smiley36

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Main aapki sabhi baato se sahmat hu.....💯

Ab inhone aisa sacrifice wala narrative bandha hi hai...to I hope aaj Ramji ko realise hoga khud se yaa vibhishan and Angad ke kehne par ki Lakshman did it to save him bcz in teeno ka dialogue aapas me and Lakshman replied "agar Meghnad Aaj ghaat lekar ranbhoomi me aaya hai to bhaiya ko bhedne wale har astra ko pehle is Lakshman ko bhedna hoga" aisa kuch dikhaya tha inhone .....and sab uske sacrifice ki taarif kare thodi to accha.....

He has never been appreciated for all his selfless sacrifices and efforts (seva) in Shrimad Ramayan.

Actually maine expect nahi kiya tha mon ko hi Shakti astra lag jaayega...bcz promo release ke baad kuch din tak yeh log promo se related kuch nhi dikhate....

But I think they are going towards end....so they paced up....

Muje to laga tha Shakti astra part se pehle ek aur Ram Lakshman ka accha koi conversation scene hoga....par yahaan to fatafat kahanj aage badh gyi...

Ab Sanjeevani prasang acche se time lekar dikhaye...not rajdhani express.

Yeah true.. bas ab ye sacrifice wale angle pe hi tike rahe toh better hai. It'll still make sense if they keep that as a foundation.

Ram Lakshman ke ek aur convo ki wish krte krte ye Ramayan khatam bhi hone wali hai smiley36 Sanjeevani prasang theek se dikha de bina hiccups k we'll still be fine.

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually I was expecting shakti baan scene yday

But perhaps to the point where he was ready to throw it at lakshman

Ya they r going fast fast

In fact they could have multitasked. Instead of bringing sea monsters they could have brought those kumbh nikumbh etc

Lage haath inko bhi out kar dete.

Is ramayan mein sorry to say lakshman ko bali ka bakra bana diya. Sorry saying like this

I can't digest this fact lakshman is sheshnag and he is strong and mature enough to decide on his own

But usko kuch bhi bana diya

Yeah I can understand the pain.....

Actually even elders watching the show feels dejected over the moulding makers are doing on storyline and characters..... Yuddhkand start hone ke baad se episode dekhne ki intezaari rehti thi woh bhi kam ho gyi hai ....

I literally want them to do atleast show 2 things to justify Lakshman ji ka warrior aspect...

1) Meghnad trying to lift Lakshman wala part

2)last Lakshman Meghnad final battle.... fierce wala action packed sequence as in VR justifying prowess of both warriors.

chatterbox thumbnail

Yeah I can understand the pain.....

Actually even elders watching the show feels dejected over the moulding makers are doing on storyline and characters..... Yuddhkand start hone ke baad se episode dekhne ki intezaari rehti thi woh bhi kam ho gyi hai ....

I literally want them to do atleast show 2 things to justify Lakshman ji ka warrior aspect...

1) Meghnad trying to lift Lakshman wala part

2)last Lakshman Meghnad final battle.... fierce wala action packed sequence as in VR justifying prowess of both warriors.

See that's the point

I m elder and seen rs ramayan in 80s and repeats during lockdown

So guess my viewpoint is based on that only

Ok makers do research on various sources but if they r showing a sequence stick to one source. Yeh nahi ki namak Rcm se liya masala vr se liya aur ghee kahin aur se

Khud ke show ka satyanash kar diya plus logon ki feelings ka bhi

Major public who watches ramayan are from rs ramayan era. And to see this butchering digest nahi hoti

Usually u see I m cracking jokes and I hv saud repeatedly I watch passively without getting attached

But guess yday sequence I lost my temper really

Now I m fine i ranted out

Will still watch till it ends

No interst in uttar Ramayan at all

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In VR also, Lakshman actually mitigated one shakti spear coming on Vibhishan and rescued him..... second Shakti spear Ravan hurled at him immediately which he couldn't get enough time to react upon and so came in between and saved Vibhishan but getting mortally injured by Shakti spear himself. Actually sacrifice part of Lakshman was also not like ki aaram se khade hokar raah dekh rhe hai shakti lagne ki smile ke saath....it was trying to fight back ravan to help and rescue Vibhishan with one passed and another failed attempt which resulted into endangering his own life. Makers yaha 1 version follow karte RCM vala to bhi accha hota....yeh 2-3 mix karne jitna dimaag nhi dimaag inke paas....emotion kisi version ka , event kisi aur version ka ,subtext and logic khudka jodna....I mean sometimes it is good to keep things simple rather than complicating them.bahut se versions ke narrative ko acche jodna and execute karna is RS ramayan ka kaam...they dedicated entire time,money, effort to this ramayan only ..... swastik 3 bade mythology series chala rhe hai....matlab ,dhyaan, budget,writing, efforts sab kuch distributed rehta hoga..... Jab se Lakshmi Narayan start hua hai,,i am observing Shrimad Ramayan me gadbad slowly badhne lagi hai starting from portrayal to character sketching etc....
RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Good morning jai shri ram

I go eat u vanish

I go sleep u all active smiley36

Hamesha Aisa kyon hota hai smiley29

Anyways well what to say

One thing more than the episode i enjoyed all your views

Kind of pacified me after i lost my temper smiley36smiley36

So back to episode and my pov again

Two things only I liked yday

One basant ka act and lakshman ka swag

Two the VFX of new arrows

VFX Is something i really enjoy in any show..

Rest of the show 🤦🤦🙍🤷🥺

Mixed emotions bhi nahi hai

In nastik ne sabka character assassination kar diya

Ramji ko bhi nahi chhoda

Itna bada hypocrisy dikhaya unko

Vibhu ki warning par bhi dhyaan nahi diya

Ramji ko yahan sabkuch karna hai

Ya fir putla ban ke sabko khada kar diya

I repeat even if it's from VR the execution of shakti was done very badly

To me lakshman Is the strongest of all but yeh sacrifice mode mein kyon aaya..even if it means he was trying to save ramji

Use of pashupastra and Narayan astra..

Yeh dono equally destruction karte hai

And dono ko aamne saamne laaye

Tab lecture nahi diye

And i dnt know vr or Rcm but these astras both were used by meghu in final war and both didn't attack lakshman as sheshnag

Abhi kyo use Kiya

The prev dialogue during atikay which ramji tells ABT brahmastra

That was supposed to be during this shakti episode as meghu was on off visible

Yeh log ek sequence ka part vr se liye part Rcm part koi aur. Khichdi effect bana which was very bad

And ABT mix of ramayan Mahabharat I did mention atikay ya abhimanyu

Guess u guys missed that

I think subah subah I m still blasting

After bfast i will be bk

Pls don't lock this thread till others replied

Pls do share I want to read 😂😂

I agree to everything you said and I think the reason I'm still calm is because I expected worse and it turned out better smiley36

I laughed too much at that kavach around Ramji .. Meghu destroyed all those monkeys ek teer se smiley36 and like if Ramji needed vanars to protect HIM, it atleast should have been the leaders like Hanuman, Sugreev etc. Wo bechare sainik unko toh khud protection chahiye lol. Like I've always said, pushing the Ramji superhero agenda. As much as I love Sujay and his portrayal - I still don't need an overdose. smiley9

I don't mind the sacrifice part, its way better than what they did with Atikay. Another episode of Ramji not letting Lakshman do his thing and giving him gyaan like he needs it, I'd have lost it. I just hope they stick to this angle, which looks like they will - given they created the story with Vibhishan giving a headsup and Lakshman Angad's conversation.

Good things - it sure looked like they had a different director + editor today. People had expressions on their faces, the fighting scenes were better, they had a lot more vanars (than usual), the arrows were sleek and fast and I absolutely loveddd the roast session between Lakshman Indrajit. Not a big fan of Meghu's acting but he expressed the frustration pretty well smiley36

Today's episode will be a cryfest, can't wait smiley4

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

See that's the point

I m elder and seen rs ramayan in 80s and repeats during lockdown

So guess my viewpoint is based on that only

Ok makers do research on various sources but if they r showing a sequence stick to one source. Yeh nahi ki namak Rcm se liya masala vr se liya aur ghee kahin aur se

Khud ke show ka satyanash kar diya plus logon ki feelings ka bhi

Major public who watches ramayan are from rs ramayan era. And to see this butchering digest nahi hoti

Usually u see I m cracking jokes and I hv saud repeatedly I watch passively without getting attached

But guess yday sequence I lost my temper really

Now I m fine i ranted out

Will still watch till it ends

No interst in uttar Ramayan at all

When I lost it at Atikay's epi - I went and rewatched RS ramayan wala epi. You should do that for the Shakti one, I guess it'll cancel out the anger and make you feel better! smiley9

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Are you really ready? Do I start? Aagya dijiyesmiley15