Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I saw episode now,Mixed feelings I liked fight and savage dialogues of Lakshman...

First time Lakshman is shown not himself getting angry but was instigating his opponent.

I just disliked 2 things..

1)Pashupatastra vs Narayanastra ...

bhramsatra use karna tha wo bhi must need thi...tab yeh log dikhate hai lamba discussion in its side effects....and actual fight was cut short to show that illogical logicπŸ˜„πŸ€£. Jabki text me diya hi tha clearly ki brahmastra is used against Atikay...Now here these 2 are using Narayanastra And Pashupatastra as it's just another weapon....ab yeh teeno bahut ghaatak hote hai....yaha nobody thought abt destructive effects of these astra🀯.(Actually yeh dono astra ki jagah dusre koi astra dikha dete....yeh extreme wale astra nhi dikhana chahiye tha).

2)yeh piche Ramji , Hanuman ji,Angad, Vibhishan,etc sab khade kyu hai.....itni badi rakshas army hai...unse ladte dikha dete...to aur effective lagta...Ramji to pura scene dekh rhe the...woh thoda ajeeb laga....how all of them didn't realise what Lakshman was trying to do....he was literally instigating Meghanad to use shakti.So yaha par actually kisine try nahi ki astra mitigate karne ki....all of them just witnessed Lakshman getting hit with chinta wale expressions only... except for ShriRam, nobody even shouted Lakshman's name on this disaster happening..... Lakshman embracing shakti with smile on face as a gesture of sacrifice to protect his brother.

Overall accha bura mix laga muje....

Ab bus kal Meghnad lifts Lakshman wala cut na kare yeh log....warna ek chance hai sheshnag behind Lakshman dekhne ka woh bhi chala jayega.

But yes I must say here,,,,they have totally messed up RCM ka actual Shakti astra sequence.I never expected them to follow VR for this sequence ,,,,but RCM bhi mess up Kiya hai makers ne...

Edited by RamAayenge - 2 months ago
RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

I saw episode now,Mixed feelings I liked fight and savage dialogues of Lakshman...First time Lakshman is shown not himself getting angry but was instigating his opponent.I just dislikesed 2 things..Pashupatastra vs NarayanastraJab bhramsatra use karna tha wo bhi must need thi...tab yeh log dikhate hai lamba discussion in its side effects....and actual fight was cut short to show that illogical logic. Jabki text me diya hi tha clearly ki brahmastra is used against Atikay...Now here these 2 are using Narayanastra And Pashupatastra as it's just another weapon....ab yeh teeno bahut ghaatak hote hai....yaha nobody thought abt destructive effects of these astra.(Actually yeh dono astra ki jagah dusre koi astra dikha dete....yeh extreme wale astra nhi dikhana chahiye tha)Second....yeh piche Ramji , Hanuman ji,Angad, Vibhishan,etc sab khade kyu hai.....itni badi rakshas army hai...unse ladte dikha dete...to aur effective lagta...Ramji to pura scene dekh rhe the...woh thoda ajeeb laga....how all of them didn't realise what Lakshman was trying to do....he was literally instigating Meghanad to use shakti.So yaha par actually kisine try nahi ki astra mitigate karne ki....all of them were witnessed Lakshman getting hit... Lakshman embracing shakti with smile on face as a gesture of sacrifice to protect his brother.

Yeah wo do astra ka I agree.. pashupatastra and narayanastra ko bhida dia and they showed the earth feeling a brunt of it, an explosion sorts. Idk what was that.

Even if they didn't get that he was trying to instigate (which is fine because Lakshman had that conversation only with Vibhishan) it still felt weird to see everyone standing like that. Though I'm glad atleast face pe expressions the. In RS Ramayan everyone runs to try and stop the Shakti, Hanumanji, Angad, Sugreev .. they all throw their bhaalas. For a second isme bhi I felt Hanumanji was about to run or fly, but nothing happened.

Sometimes these guys end the episode in a different angle and then next episode pichle episode ki ending se thoda pehle start hota hai and they change a scene or two. Maybe they'll do something like that for this scene tomo.. that's my gut feeling.

I really hope they show the Meghnad trying to lift Lakshman scene too. It's one of my favsss. Inhone kaunsi Ramayan theekse follow kri hai, sabme se ek ek part leke apna masala add karke banaya hai. I just hoped they stick to the narrative of any one for this incident and phew they did.

Side note, Lakshman saying "Jao tum laut jao" to Meghnad is such a mood, I've been watching that dialogue on repeat smiley36 with those expressions too.

Edited by RamLakshman - 2 months ago
RamAayenge thumbnail
Now I am getting feeling ki makers are obsessed abt Mahabharat war... I feel ki aaj Lakshman was combination of Krishna and Ghatotkach,,,Krishna plotted and Ghatotkach with his fight made karna use shakti on him which he was saving for Arjun. Last episode me Atikaay felt like fighting one with multiple warriors.... (Abhimanyu se inspired tha???) Yeh log bhul to nai gye ki Ramayan chal rhi hai Mahabharat nahi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Now I am getting feeling ki makers are obsessed abt Mahabharat war...I feel ki aaj Lakshman was combination of Krishna and Ghatotkach,,,Krishna plotted and Ghatotkach with his fight made karna use shakti on him which he was saving for Arjun.Last episode me Atikaay felt like fighting one with multiple warriors.... (Abhimanyu se inspired tha???)Yeh log bhul to nai gye ki Ramayan chal rhi hai Mahabharat nahi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

They are still obsessed with their StarBharat smiley39

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ya wahi jo bhi version follow Karo to intelligent Karo na

Kuch bhi copy paste kar rahe hai

Did u watch the episode ananya

Haven't watched yet as I watch late night. Will comment after watching

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

I think you should definitely watch it for Basant's acting smiley27 and his sharp dialogues today smiley41 plus it's always fun seeing Meghu being disrespected so that's a bonus. smiley36

One of those episodes where you'll have to keep your brain aside and watch, you'll enjoy it largely. If you've not watched any Ramayans before, the Shakti sequence also won't trigger you like it did for a couple of us. I'd still call it tolerable, I was dreading the worst smiley15

I've only watched the 80's Ramayan but i don't think I'll be triggered

Yeah I'll try to watch the episode

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning jai shri ram

I go eat u vanish

I go sleep u all active smiley36

Hamesha Aisa kyon hota hai smiley29

Anyways well what to say

One thing more than the episode i enjoyed all your views

Kind of pacified me after i lost my temper smiley36smiley36

So back to episode and my pov again

Two things only I liked yday

One basant ka act and lakshman ka swag

Two the VFX of new arrows

VFX Is something i really enjoy in any show..

Rest of the show πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ™πŸ€·πŸ₯Ί

Mixed emotions bhi nahi hai

In nastik ne sabka character assassination kar diya

Ramji ko bhi nahi chhoda

Itna bada hypocrisy dikhaya unko

Vibhu ki warning par bhi dhyaan nahi diya

Ramji ko yahan sabkuch karna hai

Ya fir putla ban ke sabko khada kar diya

I repeat even if it's from VR the execution of shakti was done very badly

To me lakshman Is the strongest of all but yeh sacrifice mode mein kyon aaya..even if it means he was trying to save ramji

Use of pashupastra and Narayan astra..

Yeh dono equally destruction karte hai

And dono ko aamne saamne laaye

Tab lecture nahi diye

And i dnt know vr or Rcm but these astras both were used by meghu in final war and both didn't attack lakshman as sheshnag

Abhi kyo use Kiya

The prev dialogue during atikay which ramji tells ABT brahmastra

That was supposed to be during this shakti episode as meghu was on off visible

Yeh log ek sequence ka part vr se liye part Rcm part koi aur. Khichdi effect bana which was very bad

And ABT mix of ramayan Mahabharat I did mention atikay ya abhimanyu

Guess u guys missed that

I think subah subah I m still blasting

After bfast i will be bk

Pls don't lock this thread till others replied

Pls do share I want to read πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

And oh yes in case u noticed or missed yeh log beech yudhh mein gayab kar dete hai logon ko

Pehle vibhu ko gayab Kiya

Then sugreev was gayab

Then jambvan was gayab

Now nal Neel and kesari gayab kar diya

Sabka turn aaya toh show ko hi gayab kar do re. smiley15smiley44

RamAayenge thumbnail

I go eat u vanish

Anyways well what to say

Ramji ko bhi nahi chhoda

To me lakshman Is the strongest of all but yeh sacrifice mode mein kyon aaya..even if it means he was trying to save ramji

Tab lecture nahi diye

And i dnt know vr or Rcm but these astras both were used by meghu in final war and both didn't attack lakshman as sheshnag

Abhi kyo use Kiya

Yeh log ek sequence ka part vr se liye part Rcm part koi aur. Khichdi effect bana which was very bad

Guess u guys missed that

After bfast i will be bk

Main aapki sabhi baato se sahmat hu.....πŸ’―

Ab inhone aisa sacrifice wala narrative bandha hi hai...to I hope aaj Ramji ko realise hoga khud se yaa vibhishan and Angad ke kehne par ki Lakshman did it to save him bcz in teeno ka dialogue aapas me and Lakshman replied "agar Meghnad Aaj ghaat lekar ranbhoomi me aaya hai to bhaiya ko bhedne wale har astra ko pehle is Lakshman ko bhedna hoga" aisa kuch dikhaya tha inhone .....and sab uske sacrifice ki taarif kare thodi to accha.....

He has never been appreciated for all his selfless sacrifices and efforts (seva) in Shrimad Ramayan.

Actually maine expect nahi kiya tha mon ko hi Shakti astra lag jaayega...bcz promo release ke baad kuch din tak yeh log promo se related kuch nhi dikhate....

But I think they are going towards end....so they paced up....

Muje to laga tha Shakti astra part se pehle ek aur Ram Lakshman ka accha koi conversation scene hoga....par yahaan to fatafat kahanj aage badh gyi...

Ab Sanjeevani prasang acche se time lekar dikhaye...not rajdhani express.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

I go eat u vanish

Anyways well what to say

Ramji ko bhi nahi chhoda

Tab lecture nahi diye

Abhi kyo use Kiya

Guess u guys missed that

After bfast i will be bk

Yeah i read that part about Atikay or Abhimanyu

Will watch the episode and then will post my views

I'll be back later