Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Why_though

According to sbs hot news, Dadi will get heart attack and will ask Armaan to choose either her or Abhira.

Only Abhira

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Kya Bol raha Hai, I can't watch right now.

Wohi.. voiceover says KP is gonna have a heart attack and ask Armaan to make a choice.. ya wo ya Abhira smiley37

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

There might not be surrogacy track now.But we can't say there isn't a possibility later.Abhira faced so much which other Rishta fls dint.Abhimaan is the first couple who got married in hospital.The other previous generations saw grandweddings in first marriage itself

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

This is such a lame track of KP asking to choose between Abhira and her.

I mean I would have liked if she was being and nice and planning something to seperate them. Ye Kya faltu Sa track Hai.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Logically this could be Kv dream after which she got the heart attack. Her dreams are manifestation of all shippers, how cute was the earlier one.. 😃

Naahh, dadisa ko iska bhi video mil gaya hoga, that's why she asked armaan to choose between abhira & hersmiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Waise ho jaane do alag, mujhe toh wahi dekhne mein maza aata haismiley36smiley36

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

So going along with the spoilers we got till now, this is what we MAY get in upcoming episodes.

1. Ab case wapas legi. ( I hate it, atleast chuhi ki license toh cancel ho jate. Well, since ab is taking case back better gks and chuhi be little grateful to ab).

2. Ab confession to ar ( amd hopefully some romance).

3. Dragon sa knowing that ar-ab are together now will ask ar to chose between her and ab.

4. Ar will chose ab and kv will have a heart attack

5. Ab and ar will blame themselves for kv condition and will decide to stay away from eachother (till kv recovers or forever)

6. Here it will go with two options.

Opinion no.1

If kv's heart attack is real,

*then it will lead to kv change ofheart seeing abhimaan being away from eachother for her sake. Ab will decide to leave then finally kv will melt and will ask ar to stop ab and bring her back. Then grand wedding followed by identity revealation next ab pregnancy complications( hope they won't fo in surrogate way, it will be pukeworthy track)

* If kv heart attack is fake,

Then ab and ar will decide to stay away from eachother for kv sake. After somedays ab will decide to leave. Parallely fake attack will be revealed ar. He will confront her along with deal truth infront of whole fam. Him leaving ph with ab. Then rose garden track also can get reopened along with identity track. Both ar and ab discovering secrets of their mothers' pasts, becoming eachother's strengh and clearing their mothers' names. Then kv redemption can take place. (Her sudden change of heart is unable digest) Then abhimaan grand wedding after both ar-ab reconciles with their respective fams. Then pregnancy complications.

Well, I prefer the second one. About ru, they can show her first trying to get ar back under kv influence but then understanding that there's no chance for her, understanding ak perspective, trying to find her, getting out her trauma....there so many plots instead of going her forcibly into a triangle...

I wish I could write plots for this show... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Please write the whole forum will support yousmiley31

At least we will have some sensible storyline.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Abhira phir se apna pink bag lekar, pink kapdey pahenkey ghar choreygi.... For two whole days. smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

This is such a lame track of KP asking to choose between Abhira and her.

I mean I would have liked if she was being and nice and planning something to seperate them. Ye Kya faltu Sa track Hai.

Mujhe tho ab bhi heart attack fake hi lag raha hai