Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

This!!!! If they actually invest in this wedding unlike the RuHaan nonsense, then i don't think the wedding will get disrupted by anything or anyone.

It's such a big IF smiley19

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

It's such a big IF smiley19

Gangaur mein kiya tha.. let's hope yaha bhi krdesmiley13
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

According to sbs hot news, Dadi will get heart attack and will ask Armaan to choose either her or Abhira..

Kv is the next hurdle. Either it is real attack and then Kv has a change of heart. Or fake attack and truth comes out later. 1st Kv gets white washed for the moment, 2nd Ar sees Kv truth

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Choose karna heart attack se pehle aayega I guess...

Yeah..could be. let’s see.. We are getting lot of spoilers.. I am not sure which one will come true except the confession one(because we got the pictures already)..Others we will have to see which one comes true..

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Kv is the next hurdle. Either it is real attack and then Kv has a change of heart. Or fake attack and truth comes out later. 1st Kv gets white washed for the moment, 2nd Ar sees Kv truth

I prefer second one. Let ar and ab go to rose garden house for a while.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

As much as i hate the vampire gorillas, a big wedding before the identity reveal seems unlikely as they otherwise have to give goenkas a separate track for weeks . Rishta weddings are almost a month long thing, and weddings do get TRPs so they will spend on it. Plus, Abhimaan are still married on paper, so they don't need a wedding soon.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RS seriously has blessings from God 🙏🏻 that too unbiased one.Otherwise, no way sensible people watch this show after such pathetic writing and track executive. Kya yaar koi creativity hi nahi hai.

RS was blessed that Heena carry this show and due to her other generations got some love as they were loving rishta the show. Ye generation me amazing and talented and beautiful leads k vajese dekh rahi hoon. I am sure generation 3 bhi logo ne harshad chopda ki vajese tolerate kiya hoga itna.

Kaha proposal kaha shadi kaha dadi ka heart attack kaha conceive problem aur in sab me identify revel to aaya hi nahi.

Aur ruhi bahen tumhe kya achha nahi lagta ki kuch log tumse pyaar karte hai kyu itne naak katvati ho aur abhi bhi tum ruk nahi rahi ho. Bahen bandene tumse shadi karse mana kar diya, ab se pyaar karta hai bol diya, kyu karta hai ye bhi bola, ab to uski personal matter se dur rahneko bhi bola phir "kyuuuuuu(imagine Prat in this kyuuu)".

All I have is a question: when will this obsession Ruhi for Armaan stop? After knowing that Ab is her sister if ever their sister secret is gonna come out!

Edited by Observer007 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I don’t think Kaveri will be whitewashed too soon.. I was thinking may be after Shivani track, if at all they go for it. I think Kaveri for now might pretend to accept them and then break them with some manipulation. She might even bring a report that abhira can’t get pregnant, Abhira will willingly leave and before that she will make others hate her (so they won’t look for her) - like how she did during Yuvraj time.. My brain has started working overtime seeing all the spoilers.. just trying to figure out which direction the story will go.. or for real Dadi has a change of heart and might accept Abhira.. We will have to see..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa