A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

How to you go from here to thatsmiley36 kaisey sotey hain yeh log smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Its his beloved Ruhi who called armaan for both the cases. Armaan-Abhira were not actively hunting for cases involving Ruhi Birla/Poddarsmiley22 That old hag could slap armaan a dozen of times, but could not prevent his Ruhi from calling him up? Their crappy, negligent parenting is one of the biggest reasons why Ruhi ended up being an obsessive person who takes zero accountability and loves playing victim.

I swear our combined hatred for Goenkas and their absolutely pathetic parenting can keep us going on and on about them for days and even generations, clearly!! But they will still believe they are not wrong one bit!!! I can't believe they existed for so long being dharti pe bhoj and not once had any introspection ki why are all the children we raised so stupid? Maybe its our problem!! Oh but wait.. IT NEVER IS THEIR PROBLEM!!! It's always someone else at fault!!! Just heights of hypocrisy, heights of incompetency, heights of shamelessness and heights of absolute unworthiness.. smiley7

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sofna

He didn't even try any preps for the next gen👨‍👩‍👧‍👦smiley35smiley43smiley42...I mean who knows when channel will throw in a leapsmiley2 smiley36

they just need a back hug for leap smiley9
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Yaar why couldn’t have Sweet Singhania’s been in the show instead of ghatiya Goenka’s? Why couldn’t our og leads Akshara Naitik be alive instead of this useless Manish Suarna? Why do makers keep shoving this disgusting phemli down our throats? When will makers obsession with Goenka’s finally end?

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yaar why couldn’t have Sweet Singhania’s been in the show instead of ghatiya Goenka’s? Why couldn’t our og leads Akshara Naitik be alive instead of this useless Manish Suarna? Why do makers keep shoving this disgusting phemli down our throats? When will makers obsession with Goenka’s finally end?

Singhanias, Maheshwaris koi bhi chalta smiley19 Jaise gayu ki dadi kabhi kabhi guest appearance deti thi, waise Rajshri nani bhi de sakthi thi.. smiley19 Or Devyani even!!! Nahi tho Naksh ko rakh lete? Itneeee sare options the, but they needed these absolute losers!!!! smiley7

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago

The guy who couldn't show an ounce of care or concern for his granddaughter in her time of need is talking about rishton ka mol🙄. Can't forget how horribly harsh and hurtful he was to Abhira's mom when she reached out after 22 long years and pleaded with him to call her Akshu one last time.

Edited by MaBelle - 2 months ago
Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even though Roohi’s nonsense was there. I felt like it was pyara sa episode between Abhiman. Dadi is still two faced. Buddha goenka is the new flipper can’t believe he flipped because of a look.

Edited by Barbara12 - 2 months ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

See i agree with manish

Abhira does know not mol of rishta

Only ruhi knows. Matlab armaan se kitne rishte hein uske. She knew ki woh ek married man hai, mandap pe usko chod chuka hai. Phor bhi she is all ready to mop behind him without missing a beat. Yeh hota hai rishta. Sab ke bas ki baat nahi

Edited by Ria23 - 2 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Even though Roohi’s nonsense was there. I felt like it was pyara sa episode between Abhimanyu. Dadi is still two faced. Buddha goenka is the new flipper can’t believe he flipped because of a look.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Word Count: 0