Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

I knew it! Morning itself I guessed that she will win the case. And as a result she will loose her relationship with parnanu.. iets see how Armaan will react.

what I feel is ar never helped ruhi or stood for her any day so losing case for ruhi or gvs house too on my head. If new show has to come gvs will vacate it and show small house. If they show Manish death or heart attack with ak truth it's proper destruction of goenkas. If rohit Is back he could have helped her but ar guilt will pull more if this is done. Will af be happy with all these around him. Or he can be out of guilt by that both cases gone . And ruhi gvs setting their life back. Two ways 😛

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

what I feel is ar never helped ruhi or stood for her any day so losing case for ruhi or gvs house too on my head. If new show has to come gvs will vacate it and show small house. If they show Manish death or heart attack with ak truth it's proper destruction of goenkas. If rohit Is back he could have helped her but ar guilt will pull more if this is done. Will af be happy with all these around him. Or he can be out of guilt by that both cases gone . And ruhi gvs setting their life back. Two ways 😛

I think he is out of guilt.. as per IF article shared here, he was happy and thrilled seeing Ab proposing him. In that case Ruhi will turn complete maniac to take revenge on Abhira smiley36

Originally posted by: Susi26

I think he is out of guilt.. as per IF article shared here, he was happy and thrilled seeing Ab proposing him. In that case Ruhi will turn complete maniac to take revenge on Abhira smiley36

his love is different his guilt is different. Ruhi might have been saved in both cases

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Armaan always takes ruhi for granted the only girl who acts to his tunes .. and loves others dadi , sanjay and mainly abhira who tunes him to dance smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Armaan always takes ruhi for granted the only girl who acts to his tunes .. and loves others dadi , sanjay and mainly abhira who tunes him to dance smiley37smiley37

ruhi danced him long too till mandap 🤣

Lovedd Armaan, today he was the only sane character and his dialogues were on point! He wanted her to value herself. That's what love is. It's like serving bitter medicine to your loved ones for their own sake.

His dialogues and his josh>>

"kon par nanu, kaise par nanu jab inho ney keh diya keh inki sirf Ruhi hai tum inki kuch nahi ho toh kyun inke gale par rahi ho? Get this straight "yeh koi nahi hai tumhare"

Court main nyaye ki devi ki moorti lagi hui hai mahanta ki devi ki murti ki zaroorat nahi hai. He also reminded her only her mother was her family and now only Armaan is her family. She must remember that. Well-enacted scenes with perfect tone & conviction in voice.

Abhira was way more confident during Dadisa's case. This time she remembered bribery incident and it shook her confidence. Abhira whose voice is never one pitch lower during arguments was finding it difficult to form sentences or to speak confidently. It's natural to lose confidence in such cases. Nicely portrayed.

Dialogue of the day was: "Toh aap ab bhi mera sath deejiye na" smiley37 She was seriously expecting MG to think about the possibility that "Ruhi devi g can also be wrong" smiley29

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Have there been matriarchs as vile as Kv in itv.. There could be egoistic ones... But this planning/ plotting even indulging in activities like framing for bribery etc, such underhand mechanisms... It is mostly shown for the vamp's mother/ aunt

Pukaar ki dadi bhi waise type ka hai..Aise lagtha hai they are door ke rishtedar...smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why she is so chup today????I expect her to start her sanskar rant today smiley37...She did verbal attack for staying in one room when deal marriage revelation ...Divorce ke matter kahi se pata chala hai kya??...Sanju kaju orphanage ke bahane trip pe gaya hai kya 😅

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Yeah, apparently that's possible. It's also possible for husband and wife, who were working together on the case, to fight each other in Court in the same case. Writers, what can I say smiley32smiley32

If I was their client, I would fire them on the spot. Is this a joke smiley36

May b that was armaan’s intentions tooo….. ko ruhi will ask him to leave….

Soch raha higa Kahan fans Gaya 2-2 cases Ho gayeee….. ruhi nahi to uska parivaar hi koi Aur vakeel kar lega…. Meri jaan chutegi….. 😃🥲🥲🥲🥲 as woh Hi aage bash kar kar raha tha….

I mean haddd hai ruhi…. itni problems create ko hai…. Koi Aur nahi to she to knows…. Armaan ne mandap per dump kar diya…. Beg karti rah gayee but guilt mrin dooba armasn for bhi nahi maanta😃😃😃

Again, o nanu ka loan utharne ki baaten kar rahi thi…. Apni ego gusse mein…. Unki mudibat Aur badha di😃😃😃😃

And Manish….. unki ruhi abhira ke pati per dore daal rahi thi…. Woh khamosh rahe… ruhi armaan mandap tak pahunch gayeee…and he says ki msine Tumhe apna maana???? Ksun sa apna???😃😃

Abhira ka badappsn… Manish se she was not at all amgry… during ruhi armaan engagement… when he was trying to talk to her…. Similar to ko aaj sbhira kar rahi thi… unse baat… Manish was so rude to her…. Galti to hsi hi ruhi ki…. But abhira uss waqt bhi unhe chot kahne ke Karan engagement spot per le gayee

Saara goenka parivaar hi egoistic hai… needs to b punished zoron se…

…

Edited by India_TV - 2 months ago
India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Cute Episode until that manhoos Dongi budda and his immoral pothi entered.

Dongi budda never really loved or felt Abhira as his own ,he was just acting good because Abhira been nice and helped his Ruhi in PH. If he ever loved or treated her like his own ,he would never let his immoral pothi come in btwn AA, he would not leave Abhira alone after knowing what Sanjay did to her on sangeeth night after seeing how traumatised she was. He saw how devastated she was during Armaan ,Ruhi engagement ,he knows Abhira loves Armaan ,also knows AA loves each other but still he let his ,characterless pothi to come in btwn AA now blaming someone else for that ? No wonder Ruhi has tuned so immoral and shameless and plays victim blaming everything on others.

Now he is showing his true colours ,dongi budda is worse than those 2 evil sisters,He agrees his selfish pothi is wrong but still don’t want her to get punished ? Kyun? Kitne aur logon ko udana hai? He is taunting Abhira for Armaan leaving his shameless pothi at mandap too , so he was faking when he said that he doesn’t want Ruhi to marry Armaan, who will do justice to Rohit and his parents who lost their son because of his immoral pothi’s lust for her jeth?
I guess revelation is not far and they r laying the foundation , so they all die in guilt including this dongi who is acting all good.Abhira should disown these dongi Goenka’s after the revelation until they beg her for forgiveness. They r culprits of both her and her mamma.

Off course kaun sa apna feel karaya??? He let his wife talk all nonsense… and stood mute…. Bas Yahi kiya…. Aaj woh bhi paar kiya…. Khud hi Bol diya…..

I m waiting for him to really suffer in guilt…, ruhi should b ge-ghar and face some of the problems that abhira faced…..

She was worried about her perfect wedding with armaan when abhira had to face so much because of Sanjay in that bachelors party!!! How selfish abd self enters can one be!!!

Edited by India_TV - 2 months ago