Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I know the makers have made a joke out of the law but I was shocked on hearing the word prosecution …only the state can prosecute ..which in essence means the police and their lawyer in an accident case ..Abhira is not a state lawyer…if there is no FIR and this is some private case that Abhira’s client has filed against Ruhi, then Abhira is lawyer for the plaintiff..this is basic and no, you don’t need to be a lawyer to know this ..you need to do a small little something called research ..smiley7

she will be supreme Court Judge soon 🤣🤣 candy Crush ki daya hi sab
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

@bold: you heard it right 😀

seeing her saying that I felt so irritated.. is she saying it out of dumbness or innocence as if a kid cries for a chocolate even though she knows the chocolate belongs to someone else smiley24.

Manish will have to face his own karma for turning down Ak’s last call from death bed. It’s very near. Ruhi too may repent for keeping him away all these years. Ak death reveal is a big blow to all gks. Out of guilt if they all accept Abhira in place of Ak will she be able to accept their love and apology or do nakre like how she’s doing with Armaan now. Because as per Abhira’s history she is very immature to mend her relationships with others.

@bold - Agree.

I honestly think Abhira should not accept their love or apology. But again depends on how they twist the story...they might put all the blame on Akshara. If she believes that her mum killed someone, and since insaaf is everything to Abhira, she might accept their love.

Inaya10 thumbnail

I bet what they will show is that Abhira somehow obtains the CCTV footage, which will show that Ruhi is not at fault completely as the man randomly appeared out of nowhere. She might then argue that both her client and Ruhi are responsible smiley36 As always, she will save the day smiley32!!!!

Originally posted by: Inaya10

I bet what they will show is that Abhira somehow obtains the CCTV footage, which will show that Ruhi is not at fault completely as the man randomly appeared out of nowhere. She might then argue that both her client and Ruhi are responsible smiley36 As always, she will save the day smiley32!!!!

wrong crossing of road and rash driving by ruhi
Inaya10 thumbnail

🙃🙃 Abhira better not feel guilty or cry!!! I can't wait for Arman's reaction, lets see if he will still support her. Fun times ahead!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MmTQSjM7cc

🙃🙃 Abhira better not feel guilty or cry!!! I can't wait for Arman's reaction, lets see if he will still support her. Fun times ahead!!

lots of articles in hindi came and puski
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Its mostly fake mostly they will show both win dadi track ...and if that happens Obviously he will be very proud husband smiley37smiley37 any doubts ... It's okay to loose the case , it's okay to pnanu to get heartattack , it's ok ruhi is getting her karma.smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hope yeh proposal is nit a dream & yeh successful ho jayega. With no third party involvementsmiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago