Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago
also what was that tie scene in the courtroom, it looked so awkward. areyy sorry I forgot ab is only 22yo kid. usko tie bandni kha aati hogi. very professional of ar-ab. yaar ye writers ese scenes kyu likhte hai? abhi to candy crush wali batein sch m lgti h. dikhana hi tha to courtroom scene se pehle dikha dete yr.
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ye dono lawyer, Judge ke baad aaye Hain.smiley37smiley37

Yeah, apparently that's possible. It's also possible for husband and wife, who were working together on the case, to fight each other in Court in the same case. Writers, what can I say smiley32smiley32

If I was their client, I would fire them on the spot. Is this a joke smiley36

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i loved another dialogue you both will hurt ruhi always so stay away from her, you both pulled her in your web. Remember he called abhira when he learnt of divorce. He said I thought you will hold relationships but how are you leaving them. Dadis blackmail or manipulation but she left him na when divorce went in court. She said you I will chose my blood and my mom is my only rista then. Later she herself said on her head sorry I hurt you parnanu. How many times he fought for abhira against arman saying you hurt that bachi and not realising what you did. Then he is good man. Now his turn is support his beti when she is in trouble. Because of abhira ,ar divorce and manipulation by ruhi fir shadi everything Is pulled. Both went in flow and enjoyed their love feelings of confession. Ruhi didn't call abhira and tell past. It's abhira who came with dadi. I felt like naira season where Manish vs naira used to come with naira against family. This was done for poddars through dadi and then all opposed her except Manish. Now it's ulta she is against ruhi and gvs. Manish vs ar will be there always 🤗 . Ruhi is sardard of s4 🤣🤣 her mom and another one squeezed our blood now it's ruhis turn 🤣

@bold: Actually compared to her mom she is doing nothing but still we get sardard seeing her going behind Armaan all the time.. kya jaroorath thi Armaan ke liye lunch laane ka .. even if she’s doing out of care and good heart, she should understand her limits and how badly he has hurt and humiliated her by leaving her at the mandap. Armaan is blind to see all her care, woh Abhira ke saath pura zindagi noodles khane me lage hue hi..

by the way as a Biwi if Abhira would’ve arranged lunch for him then Ruhi will not take this step na smiley37Lawyer baby is busy calling her witnesses.

Edited by Susi26 - 2 months ago
Inaya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

manish said har baar tumnhe support kiya hoon she said iss baar bhi support kijiye na. He said we don't have money still we are paying compensation. He said when ar left ruhi at mandap did you hug ruhi for what he did.? He is showing her selfishness when she chose ar then why not him chose his ruhi against abhira

@bold seriously Abhira smiley36smiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: Susi26

@bold: Actually compared to her mom she is doing nothing but still we get sardard seeing her going behind Armaan all the time.. kya jaroorath thi Armaan ke liye lunch laane ke liye.. even if she’s doing out of care and good heart, she should understand her limits and how badly he gutted and humiliated her by leaving her at the mandap. Armaan is blind to see all her care, woh Abhira ke saath pura zindagi noodles khane me lage hue hi..

by the way as a Biwi if Abhira would’ve arranged lunch for him then Ruhi will not take this step na smiley37Lawyer baby is busy calling her witnesses.

ml is made a support cast and under fl chappal this is what their plan and ha ji types next junior upma mata only 🤣i need equality in anything I can't take over sweet or over mirchi
Inaya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold Manish doesn’t know that Abhira called Ruhi and herself as co-victims of Armaan ..or did she say that in front of him too ?

Didn't Manish himself call Ruhi and Abhira as co-victims of Arman when Dadisa revealed their relationshipsmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Didn't Manish himself call Ruhi and Abhira as co-victims of Arman when Dadisa revealed their relationshipsmiley36

oh this happened too ..it is like every episode is a standalone ..no connection to the past or future 🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Agree with each and every point!!!! Yes, I am not a fan of Manish because of what he did to Akshara, however, in Abhria's case he has always cared and defended Abhira! Whether it was when Ruhi and Arman announced their marriage, when Abhira found out about Ruhi and Arman's relationship, against Ruhi herself many times, Dadisa, his wife and the other lady with her and so on.

His reaction is perfectly valid. Imagine always defending and caring for someone, then they turn around to fight against your granddaughter to get her imprisoned (I am not going to go into "she was reckless and she deserves to be punished" this point has been argued to death). Did people expect Manish to hug and congratulate Abhira?

What is Abhira smoking? Did she really ask Manish to support her in this case against Ruhi smiley36 I had to re-watch it to ensure I heard this right. Gee, that's wild!!!!!

I am not sure why people are saying that Manish is blaming Abhira for Arman's action of leaving Ruhi at the altar. When did he say this? Did I miss something here? He blamed Arman and pointed out his mistake. Rightly so, he told Arman not to marry Ruhi but what did he do? He went along until the very last moment and ditched her at the altar. I didn't interpret this as Manish wanting Arman to marry Ruhi, but he is simply angry at him for ditching at the last moment.

@bold: you heard it right 😀

seeing her saying that I felt so irritated.. is she saying it out of dumbness or innocence as if a kid cries for a chocolate even though she knows the chocolate belongs to someone else smiley24.

Manish will have to face his own karma for turning down Ak’s last call from death bed. It’s very near. Ruhi too may repent for keeping him away all these years. Ak death reveal is a big blow to all gks. Out of guilt if they all accept Abhira in place of Ak will she be able to accept their love and apology or do nakre like how she’s doing with Armaan now. Because as per Abhira’s history she is very immature to mend her relationships with others.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I know the makers have made a joke out of the law but I was shocked on hearing the word prosecution …only the state can prosecute ..which in essence means the police and their lawyer in an accident case ..Abhira is not a state lawyer…if there is no FIR and this is some private case that Abhira’s client has filed against Ruhi, then Abhira is lawyer for the plaintiff..this is basic and no, you don’t need to be a lawyer to know this ..you need to do a small little something called research ..smiley7

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago