Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I bet you enjoy how Armaan woke up, with Abhira in tight hug smiley42

After this roohiza still want to offer him lunch with hands smiley37smiley37

The gazeebo scene was hilarious. But wonder why Ab did not try to get out of the hold even when she saw Kaveri. And Armaans reactions was so fabulous . Very well done. That said todays episode fully belongs to Ar. Also the bow fixing scene was very necessary to put Ruhi in place but alas even after this she will feed him tomorrow and say those dialogues smiley29. And someone said it right. I too fear soon the lawyer association will disallow this couple to fight agajnst each other as it would seem there will be a serious conflict of interest. Overall I loved the episode a whole lot. And I hope like today Ar will put MG to place when the reveal happens . I can see that happening.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago

I want Armaan to tell her the same and stope her hugging that dongi budda after the truth revelation and keep her away from those selfish dongi Goenka’s and their immoral pothi. He should at least keep Abhira as his priority after the revelation and not attend his ex/Babhi’s panic attacks.

Btw Armaan u said u r helping babhi and Goenka’s for Abhira but now u know that dongi budda is not worth it and he hates ur biwi so why r u still helping that budda who can’t even pay ur fees, MUFHTKOR Goenka’s and their immoral bachi. Now they r making Armaan to pay this women’s hospital bills too 🤡

https://x.com/Bekhayaalie/status/1811222080639361206

Abhira needs to know about what MG did with her mother.

& thrash him and give these words back to him and never have any ties with him.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1811229388299555088?t=NEO1LeXAFIwcrMmwxW04og&s=19

These two have no sharm. kahin bhi shuru hojate Hain. smiley37smiley37

Waise judge ko opposing lawyers ko aise dekh ke pagal hojana chahiye tha smiley37smiley37

Judge ka nahi patha aur koi jhal Kar raakh ho raha tha , and sukoon watching someone burning in jealousy smiley36

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Whats this spoiler of Ar yelling at Ab and asking her to leave from Goenka house ??

Is it true?? I hope not - it will negate all the love and respect he has shown in the last few episodes - it will be going back to treating her like a punching bag !!!!

Hope it’s false and once he gets Goenka house papers back he frees himself of this Ruhi guilt!!!!

Please creatives be kind to Ar and Ab and US!!!!

Kaunsa spoiler? Link please

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I want Armaan to tell her the same and stope her hugging that dongi budda after the truth revelation and keep her away from those selfish dongi Goenka’s and their immoral pothi. He should at least keep Abhira as his priority after the revelation and not attend his ex/Babhi’s panic attacks.

Btw Armaan u said u r helping babhi and Goenka’s for Abhira but now u know that dongi budda is not worth it and he hates ur biwi so why r u still helping that budda who can’t even pay ur fees, MUFHTKOR Goenka’s and their immoral bachi. Now they r making Armaan to pay this women’s hospital bills too 🤡

https://x.com/Bekhayaalie/status/1811222080639361206

Previously they always relied on the gorillas for their hospital bills and now it's armaan's turn. Bhikmange and chindi goenkas... worst family in the history of the rishtaversesmiley35
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Poddar's are so Vella. Nobody has any work. subah subah sab EK saath bahar aaye Ar-Ab ko dekhne.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Is Abhira out of her mind ? Like seriously ..In the first place, opposing counsel are forbidden from talking to the defendant or related parties in the absence of their lawyer ..legal ethics 101… Manish Goenka is an arxexxle..that’s a different issue altogether ..but didn’t Abhira herself say exactly what he did today …that Armaan had wronged Ruhi and dumped her ..what’s so different in what he said …and why ask Manish to take her side on this issue …the audience knows their connection but neither character does ..so why even expect him to support her against his own blood ? Anyone in his place would have asked the same questions ….if we see this as fresh audience, without the context of the past, his questions would seem absolutely reasonable ..not every viewer is a legacy viewer ..so what are the writers trying to prove here ..?

Writers, please do not write professional tracks ..because you clearly don’t know how to ..pathetic!

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago