Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Ruhiza thank you for this track

I thought Abhimaan would be fighting but actually, they're

keeping it professional and not personal, that's call growth smiley42

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Its his beloved Ruhi who called armaan for both the cases. Armaan-Abhira were not actively hunting for cases involving Ruhi Birla/Poddarsmiley22 That old hag could slap armaan a dozen of times, but could not prevent his Ruhi from calling him up? Their crappy, negligent parenting is one of the biggest reasons why Ruhi ended up being an obsessive person who takes zero accountability and loves playing victim.

Only if writers surprise as with this example of bad parenting also getting called out ... It would be progressive writing

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

uska phirse heart attack ayega and they'll have her melt. But I REALLY want abhira to just tell them to f off for a long time, they deserve worse. she better remember this conversation and question him on rishto k bol and crap

Honestly speaking I want Abhira to reconcile with Goenka cause as much i hate them they are the only people who can tell her how her parents and grandparents were. But yaa it wouldn't hurt me if Abhira will sunaofy to these old hag and Achi Ruhi and give them back every piece of insult and attitude thrown by them.

Edited by KajalRai21 - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Lo agaye hamare Abhimaan, Akshara and Aarohi Poddar 😂

Mahira Poddar, Mahir Poddar smiley36 shaktimaan ki ya armaan ki bacche hai kisi ko patha nahi chalega smiley36 ruhaani poddar later smiley36

https://tenor.com/bscvl.gif

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I swear bro. Their wedding is never ending. And now they will have the entire BKC sealed this weekend. smiley29

Originally posted by: parusmiley

This Flipper MG will cry buckets of water 💦 and blood when ak ab identification reveal happens he will beg abhira to choose them give him a chance..... Nalayak ko heart attack kyun nahi aati smiley18smiley8

trp factor due to Manish dekha na goenkas are still powerful and this negative publicity is enough for them. Today all are United. Till yesterday it's ar vs abhira🤣🤣 Manish United fandom in another way
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Everyone is after my Manya Goenka’s old blood smiley18

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

trp factor due to Manish dekha na goenkas are still powerful and this negative publicity is enough for them. Today all are United. Till yesterday it's ar vs abhira🤣🤣 Manish United fandom in another way

Sahi kaha, all my frustration for FL vanished after seeing this ghatiya Buddha and his nautanki smiley37