Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

When Sallu fans worry about 'ACTING' ........smiley37

Even Sallu is like....smiley36smiley27

Salman Khan Laughed So Hard, He Fell Off His Chair! Here's ...

Stay safe. Avoid footpath. Image
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SRK, at almost 60, is desperately trying to cling to his youth, because he is unable to accept that he's no longer the young romantic hero that everyone adored in his peak. The way he looks and behaves off screen, the terrible unkempt long hair, the clothes...he looks like he's trying to be a 'young and hip' gen z kid. It's sad.

Looking at his career, he never really grew as an actor beyond his peak. His acting skills have remained largely the same for almost 25 years now. He's a great actor but never outgrew the hamming. I wish he embraced his aging and allowed himself to grow into a much more nuanced, subtle, complex, and versatile performer. He held himself back and only did roles that catered to his image. SRK the Actor died ages ago.

Banned

[Post Removed]

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

my point is why bring in others who irrelevant to the topic? So many stars have been trashed on their abilities or what not and it’s personal opinion on who they think can or cannot, that I don’t care. But don’t bring in things that not true like movie verdicts just because u don’t like so n so movie.

I will say it as a broken record it was a clean hit by various sites. And secondly that poster called names on others movie choices. We didn’t say someone was delusional liking or not liking a certain movie. It’s a choice.

There is no point in justifying even if you make a single topic criticising SRK his stans start complaining when lots of such topics have been made on other actors in which they actively participate.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is bujurg now---let him take rest

as he used to say same to seniors when he was around 35