Tabu confesses, ‘I have refused films with Shah Rukh Khan’

Celeb Discussions

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 months ago

Tabu confesses, ‘I have refused films with Shah Rukh Khan’, talks about dealing with insecure actors

Tabu confesses, ‘I have refused films with Shah Rukh Khan’, talks about dealing with insecure actors© Provided by The Indian Express

Tabassum Fatima Hashmi, famously known by her stage name Tabu, is one of the most accomplished actresses of Hindi cinema. Known for playing troubled women in most of her films, Tabu recently made headlines with her blink-and-miss appearance in the new teaser of Dune: Prophecy--a prequel series. With so many films to her credits and several accolades, when the actress was recently asked if now she is at a place where she can call the shots, the 52-year-old actress was quick to reply, "I can't." The actress also talked about dealing with insecure actors and how she has refused doing films with Shah Rukh Khan.

In a new interview with Galatta India, Tabu talked about dealing with insecure actors and said, "Even if I say its important (to have secure actors), its not necessary that you be blessed with secure co-actors." The actress laughed as she said, "So you have to make do with whatever you get."

"When you take up a project, you will have to complete it. Now you do it happily, or be upset about it, have a good experience or bad, it gets completed on its own. That's your commitment to the project. Now, how you have dealt with it emotionally and how it has impacted other areas of your life that you get to know later. I have met all kind of people--good, bad, ugly. You have no option. Ideally, it would be great to have good atmosphere on set but I also feel insecurity is a very primal human emotion", added Tabu.

Tabu confesses, ‘I have refused films with Shah Rukh Khan’, talks about dealing with insecure actors (msn.com)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The way this article tries to show Tabu referred to SRK while talking about secure/insecure actors. Gosh ! Talk about wannabe-media.

The questions were different. Yes, she said she has refused films which had SRK in it, and she was also sure SRK had refused movies which had her in them. And she called it destiny. She also acknowledged there are people who’d love to see that pair happening. smiley9

It was a different question about dealing insecure actors and she said there are all types of people and there’s no guarantee even editor/director/producer would do that post shooting. smiley36 She can only focus on her job.

smiley14Cant wait for AMKDT ! May be I am the only one in the planet who’s excited for it. smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I read what Tabu said ...and it shows that the topic title deliberately had been given a false meaning...but that's Guddu, so I don't take it serious...(I would be surprised if he would be fair/serious when it comes to things related to SRK
smiley16 )

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tabu is so wise yaar. No wonder she is so respected and does not need to fake her BO numbers.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They did this cameo in Saathiya. Sharukh ki itni buri and awkward acting thi isme ki looks like everyone forgot about it.🤣

https://youtube.com/shorts/mC6HPpV2y8E?si=pqZAEtgGSOU6PEea

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Did SRK and Tabu never play onscreen pair?

Banned

Posted: 16 days ago

[Post Removed]

Banned

Posted: 3 days ago

[Post Removed]